Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

For the Love: February Hauls 2020!

Whether you're celebrating your sweetie or yourself, show us all of the fantastic and fabulous February hauls that speak to your heart ❤️ Happy birthday to my fellow February babies!

february.jpg

The colors look gorgeous, @Ispend2much6! Great deals!

The colors look gorgeous, @Ispend2much6! Great deals!

Re: The colors look gorgeous, @Ispend2much6! Great deals!

@curlychiquita   Thanks!  It was a lot of fun discovering those.

Re: For the Love: February Hauls 2020!

@Ispend2much6 ,

Incredible Guerlain Haul!  

@tsavorite   It was a really, really fun sale!

@Ispend2much6  Wow awesome choices!

@ather   I thought at first they would all look similar, as they are in the tube, but they are varied when applied.  I still can't get over this sale!

@Ispend2much6, What great additions to your lipstick stas...

@Ispend2much6, What great additions to your lipstick stash, love your purchases❣

Re: @Ispend2much6, What great additions to your lipstick stas...

@Luvstravel  Thank you, as I do yours!

Great taste as always!! @Ispend2much6 

@lmaster   Champagne taste on a beer budget, lol. 🙂

ohhh so pretty @Ispend2much6 !

@Kim888   Thank you- this sale was so much fun!

@Ispend2much6, these Guerlain lippies are beautiful and I agree, quite wearable! 💕 I still have my CosBar haul to post as well. I also picked up the No 2! 💄 70 is a brighter shade but it looks so pretty and fun! Maybe you could apply it lightly, over a balm, or dab some of the color off so it’s more like a stain, to diffuse the color a little if it wears too bright for you.

@itsfi   Great idea, thanks.  I always forget about that trick! Can't wait to see your haul.

Target

517D20E8-32C3-4E2B-A761-2AED8B346F70.jpeg

Blume dot com: I placed an order after reading raves from @ather@GG84 and @bakeamuffin. Thank you, ladies! 
72AC1216-5073-47F8-8926-527694BD99A2.jpeg

Powell’s Books (Downtown) and Made In Oregon (at Portland International Airport)The pattern on the socks mirror the carpet at the Portland airport. The soap and lip balm smell amazing!The pattern on the socks mirror the carpet at the Portland airport. The soap and lip balm smell amazing!

Sephora (Downtown Portland) - the store was literally a block away from our hotel. I had to go in for a visit, right? 😉 To keep to my low(er) buy, I used my gift card. 7DD83947-89F9-46B9-BBE4-DFE7286E548E.jpeg

B38F8D4C-9697-4684-94F7-B7DF849C6A94.jpeg

@itsfi  I thought the design on those socks looked familiar! I've seen that airport carpet more times than I can count. Haha! The Sephora you went to is like 15-20 minutes from my house! Powell's books is my favorite place ...... you should've went to the one in downtown Portland - it has 3 levels and is 68,000 square feet! I can spend HOURS there. Glad you got to see a little of my City!

Wow @Shosh85, 20 minutes? So close!! Oh, I did go to the Powell's downtown (I'll have to update my post - it was the Made in Oregon at the airport and the Powell's downtown - on Burnside, right?) Powell's is an amazing store. I allocated an hour but ended up staying well past that. It was such a fun day - I had a late breakfast at Mother's Bistro and then walked to Powell's. I also got in a little shopping later that day at this cute boutique in the Pearl district. Such a fun city! 🙂

@itsfi  Great choice - Mothers Bistro is a great restaurant! Definitely attracts a lot of tourists 😉
The Pearl district is really nice area. I'd love to live there but it's super expensive. My boss lives there. 😃

The Waterfront and Saturday Market are also great places to visit if you're in Portland.

@Shosh85, the salmon hash was delicious, and it didn't hurt that Stumptown was across the street from the restaurant. 😉 Saturday Market was on my list but I didn't get to it - will definitely have to do that and the Waterfront the next time I'm in Portland.

@itsfi The socks are so cute. I love the new ND glosses. 

Thank you @SportyGirly125! 🤗 You picked up all 3 of the ND glosses, yes? Is there one you reach for more often?

1 Reply
testing