Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars
|

For the Love: February Hauls 2020!

Whether you're celebrating your sweetie or yourself, show us all of the fantastic and fabulous February hauls that speak to your heart ❤️ Happy birthday to my fellow February babies!

february.jpg

Re: For the Love: February Hauls 2020!

@Ispend2much6, I spent hours in the store. I love books 📚 and lost track of time! 😌

Hi @itsfi ,

That Natasha Denona Lip Gloss looks really pretty! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Thank you @JaneanBT! 😃 I’m glad I went into the store to swatch it. I initially thought about the Nude shade but this Mauve one works better for me! 

@itsfi  I love the llama 🦙 socks. Soooo cute!! And that Natasha Denona gloss 😍😍😍😍 what’s the name of the colour?? I might need it!! I hope you love Blume as much as I do!! 

@ather, it’s the Lip Oh Phoria in the Mauve shade. I cant seem to tag the product. 😔 

I couldn’t walk away from the llama socks; just too cute. 🦙 ☺️

Two of the new ten Nars blush shades: left- Thrill, right- Behave.  I really like Behave.  It seems to amp up your own coloring a little bit; it's very subtle and would work well with a strong eye or lip look.

nars blush.jpg

These are just dreamy shades @Ispend2much6 

@lmaster   You would probably like them. Smiley Happy

@Ispend2much6 ,

I really like your new NARS blushes!  I like Thrill so much that I think that I already have a NARS dupe for it...  Behave would be very nice to have.

@tsavorite   Honestly, I think Thrill is very dupeable.  Is that even a word? Smiley Happy 

@Ispend2much6 ,

Dupeable is a word to me.  Maybe not to Webster's.

@Ispend2much6, Enjoy your Nars blushes, they are definite...

@Ispend2much6, Enjoy your Nars blushes, they are definitely one of my favorites. I keep forgetting to post a pic of the Nars palette from Nordstrom I purchased. It states cool in the name but it's definitely a warm palette, which goes great for me.

@tsavorite and @Isoend2much6, Here is a pic of the Nars b...

@tsavorite and @Ispend2much6, Here is a pic of the Nars blush palette.

null

Re: @tsavorite and @Isoend2much6, Here is a pic of the Nars b...

@Luvstravel ,

Thank you!  That's such a good photo!  Beautiful palette!  I can see why you love this one.

Re: @tsavorite and @Isoend2much6, Here is a pic of the Nars b...

@Luvstravel   Thank you- I'm thinking those could actually work as bronzers for me.

@tsavorite, there are two plain blushes in the middle and...

@tsavorite, there are two plain blushes in the middle and then a sparkly blush on one end and the highlighter on the other. I'll definitely try to remember to take a pic today! Have no idea why it has the word cool in the title, it's definitely a warm tone palette.

Re: @Ispend2much6, Enjoy your Nars blushes, they are definite...

@Luvstravel ,

These shades look so nice!  I'm really glad to finally see this palette!

Are there shimmers in every shade?

Re: @Ispend2much6, Enjoy your Nars blushes, they are definite...

That looks so pretty and wearable, @Luvstravel !

These are very pretty, @Ispend2much6!

These are very pretty, @Ispend2much6!

Re: These are very pretty, @Ispend2much6!

@curlychiquita  Thanks!  I'm glad I bought them.  It's always nice when blind purchases work out!

I love the Behave, shade, @Ispend2much6!  I haven't made it into the store to swatch Nars' new blushes but judging from the pics I've seen online there are a lot of really stunning shades.  Good choice Smiley Happy

2 Replies
Photos112
  • february.jpg
  • birthday gif rgbrown.gif
  • 20200201_163358.jpg
  • IMG_20200201_185215741.jpg
  • The Voluspa Rose Petal Ice Cream and Japanese Plum Bloom candles. I love these!
  • The Voluspa Yashioka Gardenia candle and a restock of the Hug Me deodorant by Blume. I  picked 3 Jo Malone fragrances for my.promo, I love these! I got Wild Sage & Sea Salt, Wild Bluebell, and English Pear & Freesia
  • 451126C6-79D2-493E-B53C-043041D7FD8D.jpeg
  • img-1648794-1-1352502265423