Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

For the Love: February Hauls 2020!

Whether you're celebrating your sweetie or yourself, show us all of the fantastic and fabulous February hauls that speak to your heart ❤️ Happy birthday to my fellow February babies!

february.jpg

Re: For the Love: February Hauls 2020!

@itsfi I always like mixing makeup so I use mauve all over the lips and nude in the center 

Super cute socks! @itsfi 

Thank you @lmaster! My feet are happy! 🙂 

@itsfi ,

I love each of your mini hauls!  The ND lip gloss swatch is very pretty. I want to try the Ciate lip oil, too. Love the Llama socks.  Yay for book lovers everywhere!   🙂

Thank you @tsavorite! 🤗 I think you would like the Ciate lip oils - good to keep around to keep lips soft and moisturized; doesn’t hurt that they all smell good! 

Yes, yes and yes to books! 📚 I was talking with a friend the other day who mentioned she was planning to take a day off for herself; I think I’ve sold her on the idea of grabbing a book and spending part (or most) of the day reading. 😉 Happy Valentine’s Day! 

@itsfi, Those are all cute purchases. You definitely had...

@itsfi, Those are all cute purchases. You definitely had to stop in the Sephora if it was that close to your hotel ❣

Re: @itsfi, Those are all cute purchases. You definitely had...

Thank you @Luvstravel! 🤗 I knew folks here would understand! 🛍 Hahaha! 😂 It was super convenient having Sephora (and a lot of other stores) so close by. 🥰 Between that, a local coffee ️ shop next door, and a Starbucks two blocks away, I was all set for some good downtime 📚 and did some solo dining while I was at it. 

Cute socks, @itsfi! I like the gloss color. I hope you ha...

Cute socks, @itsfi! I like the gloss color. I hope you had a good trip!

Re: Cute socks, @itsfi! I like the gloss color. I hope you ha...

Thank you @curlychiquita! 🤗 It was nice to rest and recharge and I even read an entire book while I was there. 📚 

I love the llama socks, @itsfi!  Out of curiosity, what brought you to Portland?  I literally live 45 minutes away :).

Oh my goodness, you were so close @CookieGirl1! I was in town for a few meetings; the last ones were in the downtown area and I decided to take the opportunity to stay a little longer and make a mini vacation out of it. ☺️ 

The llama socks are cute and cozy; just what my feet need. 🦙

Portland can be a lot of fun, @itsfi, so I'm glad you got a little extra time to spend.  Even better when you haul a few goodies!

@itsfi   Powell's Books is a treasure!  I've bought a lot from them through the years online.

@Ispend2much6, I spent hours in the store. I love books 📚 and lost track of time! 😌

Hi @itsfi ,

That Natasha Denona Lip Gloss looks really pretty! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Thank you @JaneanBT! 😃 I’m glad I went into the store to swatch it. I initially thought about the Nude shade but this Mauve one works better for me! 

@itsfi  I love the llama 🦙 socks. Soooo cute!! And that Natasha Denona gloss 😍😍😍😍 what’s the name of the colour?? I might need it!! I hope you love Blume as much as I do!! 

@ather, it’s the Lip Oh Phoria in the Mauve shade. I cant seem to tag the product. 😔 

I couldn’t walk away from the llama socks; just too cute. 🦙 ☺️

Two of the new ten Nars blush shades: left- Thrill, right- Behave.  I really like Behave.  It seems to amp up your own coloring a little bit; it's very subtle and would work well with a strong eye or lip look.

nars blush.jpg

These are just dreamy shades @Ispend2much6 

@lmaster   You would probably like them. 🙂

1 Reply
testing