Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Flipping Fantabulous February 2019 Hauls!

We are thiiiiis much closer to warmer spring weather...hahahaha ok, another month of torturous cold is probably in the forecast, but I am definitely dreaming! Stay warm by shopping from home, and show off those hauls!

hello feb.png

Fun side note: I was due on Feb 29th, but came a bit early. I wonder if I could have called this birthday 10.75 if I had been, instead of 43? 😛

Re: Flipping Fantabulous February 2019 Hauls!

The monthly collective haul(s):

The Banana Bundt Cake candle legit makes my bathroom smell like banana bread when I burn it.  LOVE!The Banana Bundt Cake candle legit makes my bathroom smell like banana bread when I burn it. LOVE!The Living Proof Triple Detox shampoo was just a mini but I think I'm going to need to invest in a full size.The Living Proof Triple Detox shampoo was just a mini but I think I'm going to need to invest in a full size.Minis/GWPs--I'm a sucker for cute little makeup and skincare items.Minis/GWPs--I'm a sucker for cute little makeup and skincare items.Thanks to a few of your suggestions I ended up getting the Farmacy Green Clean balm and I think I like it so far.  Also, thanks to @SportyGirl125 and her tip on the great Mac Fix+ deal I now have enough minis (I ended up buying 6 of the scented ones) to last me a LONG time.  The Nars foundation is a restock for me and the Kaja lip gloss was a sweet Valentine surprise from the Sephora mod team.Thanks to a few of your suggestions I ended up getting the Farmacy Green Clean balm and I think I like it so far. Also, thanks to @SportyGirl125 and her tip on the great Mac Fix+ deal I now have enough minis (I ended up buying 6 of the scented ones) to last me a LONG time. The Nars foundation is a restock for me and the Kaja lip gloss was a sweet Valentine surprise from the Sephora mod team.I'm looking forward to trying out the L'Oreal foundation because it seems like it's getting great reviews!  I literally just bought it so I haven't tested it out yet.I'm looking forward to trying out the L'Oreal foundation because it seems like it's getting great reviews! I literally just bought it so I haven't tested it out yet.

RE: Re: Flipping Fantabulous February 2019 Hauls!

Great pics! Those candles look like they smell amazing😍

@CookieGirl1, B&BW Banana Brundt Cake - it must smell amazing!!! Just thinking about it is making me hungry! The Briogeo hair mask is one of my favorites! 💗 Enjoy your hauls!

I couldn’t agree more @itsfi! I don’t usually buy candles, but hearing about this Banana Brundt Cake is making me want to go in store and check it out! @CookieGirl1 love your haul!!

@Guessgal @itsfi the candle actually surprised me a little bit because I think I was expecting it to have a typical "fake" banana smell but it doesn't -- it honestly smells like there's banana bread baking in the oven! 

@CookieGirl1 Wow! What an amazing haul! I love candles, I stocked up this weekend on some as well 🙂

Best,

Rebecca 

@CookieGirl1I can almost smell those candles just looking at them! I've tried the LP Detox shampoo twice now and I'm still on the fence about it.  Great to hear another review!

@missjeanie I haven't burned the Island Margarita yet but it smells great on cold sniff.

I feel like I may have had Island Margarita at some point?  But I don't remember it looking like that.  Though I might be mixing it up with something else... I love those island tropical type scents! @CookieGirl1 

@CookieGirl1 , so many great things!  

those candles are lovely!! great haul @CookieGirl1

those candles are lovely!! great haul @CookieGirl1

Awesome haul @CookieGirl1! Enjoy all your goodies! Those candles sound amazing ❤️

@CookieGirl1 Awesome haul! So many great products to try! Enjoy your haul😃

Did you try the LIVING PROOF - Perfect Hair Day Triple Detox Shampooalready @CookieGirl1? Only because you mentioned possibly getting the FS. If you’ve used it, are you following up with the Briogeo? Curious over here😉

@eshoe yes, I used it a couple of times (I think that I can squeeze out another use or two) and I actually really like it! It isn't the kind of shampoo that I would use every day (I do shampoo and condition on a daily basis) but I can definitely see myself using this once or twice a week because it really makes my hair feel nice and clean without stripping it and it smells fabulous. I've only used the Briogeo mask a couple of times and to be honest, I was a little underwhelmed.  Definitely not ready to give up on it or anything like that but I feel like it gets a lot of hype and maybe I was expecting too much but I feel like my Redken AllSoft Heavy Cream does a much better job of making my hair feel truly nourished.

Thank you @CookieGirl1! I feel it cleans my hair SO well, too. Thanks for the tip on the hair mask, I’m always curious because I don’t think I’ve found the Goldilocks one just yet:)

My mask purchases arrived (a day late - shame on you Amazon prime! Don't promise 2 day shipping and make me wait an extra day. 😞 Really not a big deal but I wanted to use the Biore immediately)

20190301_194305.jpg

Though when the package arrived I was a bit scared I didn't get the right masks

Spoiler
There is a small sticker on the side that said it was the 5 combo mask pack and not 10 W.H.P.There is a small sticker on the side that said it was the 5 combo mask pack and not 10 W.H.P.

Nice mask haul @ShortErica! Mediheal makes some great sheet masks! 💕 Love those Biore strips! 

Have you tried any of these mediheal ones @itsfi? I can't wait for their corresponding letters to come up in the masking challenge though they all can be "M."

@ShortErica, I’ve used the N.M.F. Aquaring and the VITA Lightbeam, and have the one in the black packet too; I picked that one up late last year but haven’t had a chance to try it yet. The Aquaring is good for hydration (something my skin can’t get enough of, especially in the winter) and the Lightbeam is great for brightening. If you find yourself with more “M” mask than you can use during the that week, you could also use the Lightbeam for “R” week - radiance and the Aquaring for “W” week - I think water is the primary ingredient in that mask. Happy masking! 😀

testing