Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Flipping Fantabulous February 2019 Hauls!

We are thiiiiis much closer to warmer spring weather...hahahaha ok, another month of torturous cold is probably in the forecast, but I am definitely dreaming! Stay warm by shopping from home, and show off those hauls!

hello feb.png

Fun side note: I was due on Feb 29th, but came a bit early. I wonder if I could have called this birthday 10.75 if I had been, instead of 43? 😛

RE: Flipping Fantabulous February 2019 Hauls!

That Natasha Denona palette and the Marc Jacobs palette are sooo beautiful!! enjoy your goodies!!

Re: RE: Flipping Fantabulous February 2019 Hauls!

I can’t put down the Bloom Palette, @sydtomato ! It’s my favorite. 

love this haul! @sydtomato 😍 enjoy all your beauties!

love this haul! @sydtomato 😍 enjoy all your beauties!

@sydtomato   Looks like a haul I would love to make!  Would you please share the shade of the green Colourpop shadow?  That is absolutely stunning!

Its empire! They just brought it back for them hitting 7 mil on instagram, I wanted it a long time ago and then they discontinued it so I’m thrilled to have it now.  I also got chilly chili and koosh that they brought back as well.  @Ispend2much6 

@sydtomato   Good job!  Thanks for letting me know. 

I love these hauls, @sydtomato! Great use of your Rogue r...

I love these hauls, @sydtomato! Great use of your Rogue reward!

Have fun with all your new goodies @sydtomato ! So many pretty palettes!!!

Awesome haul @sydtomato! Enjoy all your goodies!❤️

@sydtomato What an awesome haul! Love everything 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

Just dropped by to say all of your purchases are so beautiful 😍 side note, I noticed you repurchase the coconut primer. What do you like most about it? I have a deluxe of it but haven’t tried it yet so I’m very curious @sydtomato 

Thank you! I love the primer cause its so hydrating and it just makes my foundation look almost perfect on top of.  My foundation tends to bunch and almost flake around my nose and this primer eliminates that.  It's not a pore filling primer but just makes everything look smooth and healthy looking.  I've also been on accutane the last month so this has been a must have since my skin is extremely dry and flakey @Guessgal 

I love IGK products, everything looks wonderful! Enjoy 😄

This was my first purchase from the brand besides samples I've gotten but I like them so far! I can't wait to keep trying them, it's hard for me to stray from Bumble and Bumble @twilightnicky 

It's nice to try out different things, doesn't mean you don't still love your B&B lol  I'm seriously lusting over the ND Bloom palette and am considering trying out a mini eye palette  😛

Yes of course!  It's so beautiful, you just really need to love blush and pink/peach shades.  I looove the mini nude palette it has made me want to splurge on a full size palette but I just can't justify the price so the minis will suffice lol @twilightnicky 

The Bloom palette is so pretty, @sydtomato! I'm glad customer service was able to get you a replacement one. 

@sydtomato Is that the Bobbi Brown Crushed Liquid Lip I see? A few of us bought them recently and have been gushing about it!

yup! I have only worn mine twice but I love it already, I'm going to get some more in the spring sale if I have some self control lol. @tastelikewater what shades did you pick up?

I have Give a Fig and Haute Cocoa, pictures of which I included a few posts down. I'm definitely going to get Juicy Date when the sale comes around, and also have my eye on Cool Beets and one of the nudes (not sure which yet). 

@tastelikewater   I have Smoothie Move, and it's so pretty! You would probably like it.  I wish there was a way for me to access my photos on BIC so I could re-share it.

testing