Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Flipping Fantabulous February 2019 Hauls!

We are thiiiiis much closer to warmer spring weather...hahahaha ok, another month of torturous cold is probably in the forecast, but I am definitely dreaming! Stay warm by shopping from home, and show off those hauls!

hello feb.png

Fun side note: I was due on Feb 29th, but came a bit early. I wonder if I could have called this birthday 10.75 if I had been, instead of 43? 😛

love the ordinary 💕

love the ordinary 💕

Re: Flipping Fantabulous February 2019 Hauls!

Was excited to pick up a few more melt eyeshadows while they were on sale and I could not resist the new NARS palette 

0A376964-FE68-4A21-A447-3225F57174D1.jpeg

1BFE4722-2F4F-439D-81F2-D937AF8B4DC0.jpeg

358DE7DE-9296-4A17-8149-314D0437E52E.jpeg

BD7323DD-2051-4CEE-BE5E-15722284C245.jpeg

I just ordered that NARS palette!  @Kim888 

Pretty haul @Kim888! The NARS palette looks lovely! 💗 I’ve been seeing a lot of Melt products - the shades are very nice!

thanks @itsfi  and I'm deff a fan - their shades are super nice and I love that they are magnetic (although they are a bit harder to store than normal )

@Kim888 the Nars palette looks gorgeous and you will love the Melt stack. Great haul!

thanks @SportyGirly125 

@Kim888  love your nars blush palette!! I’m actually thinking of getting one myself! 🤗

Thanks @mezzotown88 ! I was so happy with last years I couldn’t resist this years as well 

@Kim888 The Nars palette is so pretty!  I love how buildable the shades are.

love these shades @Kim888 they can create beautiful looks...

love these shades @Kim888 they can create beautiful looks! enjoy

@Kim888   That Nars palette is gorgeous!  

thanks @Ispend2much6 ! they always have the prettiest palettes

The Melt eyeshadows look really nice, @Kim888!

The Melt eyeshadows look really nice, @Kim888!

Re: The Melt eyeshadows look really nice, @Kim888!

thanks @curlychiquita  - I have been loving their eyeshadows

You can’t go wrong with a Melt Stack, @Kim888 ! The pans are so big! 

@darlyndar  I agree! You get so much product and especially since they were on sale it was a fab deal

Nice haul @Kim888! Enjoy all your goodies! Have you tried the unicorn body butter yet? It looks great and I’ve been thinking about getting it.

@faeriegirl  I Used it yesterday! It smells amazing! But sadly it was a bit hard to actually rub in. I would not repurchase. 

Thank you @Kim888!

RE: Flipping Fantabulous February 2019 Hauls!

These makeup towers are soooo cute and at such an amazing price! I don’t know if you can tell, but they come with liners and have a pink hue tothem. The tower on the left has them and the one on the right doesn’t. I did that for reference. I’m so curious about the Kosas Face Oil. I got shade 6 but it looks like I may need to get 7 as well. The Smashbox andBobbi Brown glosses are to die for! I’ll be picking up more shades. They are so opaque and shiny. Buxom gloss in Seychelles and Laneige Lip Mask in Vanilla cause I wanted to see which I liked better. Touch In SolMetalist in Honey Brown andGolden Tangerine, as well as KVD mini contourin Medium. I’m so glad she released these. I never purchased the big onecause I’d never use all the shades. ExfoliKate Cleanser for my shower. I love how gentle this cleanser is.8C9606A2-F3EE-408F-AC7B-E95476500FAD.jpeg

06C902B7-67E4-41AE-A087-B690A3862C6C.jpeg

18 Replies
testing