Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Flipping Fantabulous February 2019 Hauls!

We are thiiiiis much closer to warmer spring weather...hahahaha ok, another month of torturous cold is probably in the forecast, but I am definitely dreaming! Stay warm by shopping from home, and show off those hauls!

hello feb.png

Fun side note: I was due on Feb 29th, but came a bit early. I wonder if I could have called this birthday 10.75 if I had been, instead of 43? ๐Ÿ˜›

Re: Flipping Fantabulous February 2019 Hauls!

A mini haul, mostly skincare but some late birthday gifts  ๐Ÿค— the dermalogica and MB spray are replacements, so they donโ€™t count towards my low buy ๐Ÿ˜‚

DFBF2CAE-4170-40FC-9E13-08EA5F9CB07F.jpeg

Hi @cianni ,

I love my Foreo! Makes cleansing my skin so nice and easy! I also really love the shadows in the ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS - Sultry Eyeshadow Palette!

Best Wishes,

Janean

@cianni I love my FOREO - LUNAโ„ข 2 for Normal Skin. It has made a huge difference with my cleansing routine. I hope you love it as much as I do! 

Best,
Rebecca

@cianni ,

The Sultry Palette and the Foreo Luna look really good to me!  Of course you need these!   Happy late Birthday!   ๐Ÿ™‚

Nice haul, @cianni! I love the Sultry palette!

Nice haul, @cianni! I love the Sultry palette!

@cianni  Nice haul! That sultry palette is beautiful( Iโ€™m actually waiting for ABH to drop the holiday palette collection again... they said that the limited holiday palette collection is going to come back on feb26th.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

@mezzotown88 oooooo that should be exciting!!! This is my third ABH palette Iโ€™ve tried (subculture and Norvina just didnโ€™t work for me), so hopefully third time is the charm ๐Ÿ˜‚

That's too bad that your other ABH palettes weren't favs for you, @cianni , but better luck with Sultry!  I get a lot of use out of mine.

enjoy your bday gifts! @cianni ๐Ÿ˜˜

enjoy your bday gifts! @cianni ๐Ÿ˜˜

Re: enjoy your bday gifts! @cianni ๐Ÿ˜˜

@lmaster Thank you my lovely ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

RE: Re: Flipping Fantabulous February 2019 Hauls!

Happy belated birthday! The sultry palette is so beautiful! Enjoy your goodies!!

@cianni   Very nice!  I love my Foreo Luna (I have the mini.)  Every time I use it I feel like I've had a facial and a facial massage.

@Ispend2much6 Itโ€™s such a lux at-home experience haha! Love it

I absolutely love my foreo luna for sensitive skin!!! Whenever I use my hands to wash my face now it feels like I'm not even cleaning my skin!

Right @gillian321 !! Such a game changer in my skin care routine ๐Ÿ˜

Nice haul @cianni!!! The Rose is my favorite Mario Badescu spray!!! 

A great haul @cianni ! My Clarisonic up and quit on me a couple years ago and Iโ€™ve toyed with getting a Foreo for ages now. Iโ€™d love to know how you like it. (Iโ€™m obviously not great at making quick decisions haha!)

@starsandbucks I canโ€™t recommend it enough! I had a Clarisonic but I ditched it as my skin became more sensitive because I was finding it too abrasive. The luna is nice because there are so many different settings so if your skin is a little more sensitive one day, you can adjust it. I use the other side to massage in facial oils and it feels so nice. Plus itโ€™s waterprooof and one charge lasts something crazy like 450 uses!!

Oooh this is great to know @cianni ! Thank you! This may be what finally pushes me over the edge and gets me to order one. I love the idea of using it with facial oils as well. Sounds wonderful!

@cianni  Did you pick up the Foreo at Winners? I've been seeing them there so much lately! Love the purple!!

@GG84 I actually received this one as a gift! I believe the purple is for sensitive skin, which works for me because I love the color ๐Ÿ˜ I feel like Iโ€™ve seen them around winners too. Iโ€™ve been loving it so far - I use it on a gentle setting in the evenings only and Iโ€™m finding itโ€™s improving the textured patches I have/had on my cheeks. Highly recommend!!

28 Replies
testing