Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Flipping Fantabulous February 2019 Hauls!

We are thiiiiis much closer to warmer spring weather...hahahaha ok, another month of torturous cold is probably in the forecast, but I am definitely dreaming! Stay warm by shopping from home, and show off those hauls!

hello feb.png

Fun side note: I was due on Feb 29th, but came a bit early. I wonder if I could have called this birthday 10.75 if I had been, instead of 43? ๐Ÿ˜›

Re: Flipping Fantabulous February 2019 Hauls!

Hm really? Improving texture you say @cianni . I've never had a texture issue until recently at the top of my nose between my brows. I dont know what the heck? I have been using my clarisonic on it but nada. I didnt realize the Luna's were colour coded for skin type, I always see the hot pink and black one. I'll have to pay closer attention to what skin type they are for!

@GG84 yeah! I think pink is normal skin, purple is sensitive, baby blue is combo and teal is oily. The black one is โ€œfor menโ€ and suitable for all skin types because I guess male skin only comes in one type? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™„ i never had an issue with texture either but all of a sudden on my cheeks idk what happened! And tons of teeeny little bumps under the skin. Iโ€™ve definitely noticed theyโ€™ve decreased and there arenโ€™t new ones forming. Itโ€™s so weird because you feel like its doing nothing special but then you see results so ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

@cianni, great skincare haul and that ABH Sultry palette has such pretty shades!! ๐Ÿคฉ Enjoy your new treats! 

Hehe thank you @itsfi Iโ€™ve finally been able to get my skin under control so I can get back to some more regular masking ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Yaaay @cianni! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ It always feels so good when your skin is feeling like its normal self. Looking forward to hearing about your masks!

Nice haul @cianni! Lol I totally agree replacements definitely donโ€™t count for low buy!

@cianni Great haul! I haven't played with it a whole lot, but I'm really liking the Sultry palette so far! It is so pretty! 

I've only heard good things about that MB spray! I'll have to add that to my loves list! ๐Ÿ‘Œ Have fun with your new goodies! ๐Ÿ‘

@Shosh85 thank you!! Iโ€™ve been very loyal to warm toned shadows so Iโ€™m hoping sultry will help me attempt something a little different!

The last of my Sephora orders finally came.๐Ÿ˜‰ A lot of BIC inspired purchases ๐Ÿ‘B0554C97-8A79-4E78-AE4B-75DBD24D8DDB.jpeg

FEFA5D98-2032-42BE-B307-5D2AB8F37157.jpeg

Spoiler

โ€ข Moon Juice SuperYou Daily Stress

Management

โ€“ I found out about this through @CC3616's post and said it has helped her quite a bit, so I decided to give it a try ๐Ÿ˜‰

โ€ข Origins Drink Upโ„ข Intensive Overnight Hydrating Mask with Avocado & Swiss Glacier Water
โ€“ After seeing @keana1's post where she compared the old and new version of this, I decided I had to try it! It smells so good!

โ€ข OLEHENRIKSEN Sauna Glow Warming-Cooling Scrub & Mask Set
โ€“ I bought a mini trio of OH scrubs from TJ Maxx and loved the warming sauna scrub so much, I had to get the full size. This set was a great deal โ€“ $26 for a FS Sauna Scrub and a FS Cold Plunge mask! So I got two full sized items for less than the cost of one๐Ÿ‘

โ€ข Natasha Denona Mini Nude Eyeshadow Palette
โ€“ When I ordered this, I had no idea how small they were -they are super cute and perfect for travel!

โ€ข Peace Out Acne Healing Dots-20 Acne Healing Dots
โ€“ Had to get more of these โ€“ they work so well! 

โ€ข SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Balm & Scrub in Banana
โ€“ I already owned this one, but my 4 year old snuck into my purse and decided to take a little nibble of it! Ha!

โ€ข SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask - Lychee

โ€ข SEPHORA COLLECTION Eye Mask - Pearl

PROMOS:

โ€ข Glow Recipe Avocado Sleeping Mask x 2
โ€“ @eshoe has been doing a side-by-side comparison of this and the YTTP Superberry mask and thought I'd copycat her! This one smells soo good! 

โ€ข Kaja Blur Drop Weightless Water Primer 

โ€ข Anastasia Beverly Hills Highlight Stick in Banana

โ€ข KORA Organics Noni Radiant Eye Oil

โ€ข REN Clean Skincare Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream

โ€ข REN Clean Skincare Evercalm Ultra Comforting Rescue Mask

โ€ข REN Clean Skincare Evercalm Anti-Redness Serum

@Shosh85  ND mini nude palette is great. Ren Global Protection Day Cream is amazing. Hope you enjoy your new goodies.

I seeeeeeeee my beloved Kora, @Shosh85 !!!! Please let me know how you like it! Iโ€™m so obsessed. โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

@darlyndar This actually isn't my first time using it โ€“ I try and get the promos whenever I can, because I really love it too!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Œ

Wow, great skin and body care, @Shosh85!

Wow, great skin and body care, @Shosh85!

Re: Wow, great skin and body care, @Shosh85!

@curlychiquita  Thank you so much!! ๐Ÿค—

@Shosh85 Lovely haul. Iโ€™m always fascinated by your mask haul! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Thank you, @mezzotown88! I didn't even realize a lot of these are masks! Haha!..... That's when you know you have a problem! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

@Shosh85 lovely masks and great skincare you picked up, I...

@Shosh85 lovely masks and great skincare you picked up, I really really need to get my hands on the cold plunge!! ๐Ÿ˜

Re: @Shosh85 lovely masks and great skincare you picked up, I...

Thank you, @lmaster!! I'm excited to try the Cold Plunge! It's such a fun color and I bet it'll be great in the summer with that cooling effect it has! ๐Ÿ™Œ

@Shosh85  great haul. I am so curious about the peace out acne item. I keep seeing it, but curious to try it out before committing.

@Anastasiya13 Thanks! I just recently tried the Acne Dots and was surprised how well they work! I've never had a lot of acne, but I do get the occasional pimple here and there, and it's nice to just be able to stick one of these on and forget about it! Plus, it helps keep me from touching and messing with it๐Ÿ‘

@Shosh85  Yeah mine are occasional now too, and mostly superficial, but on those few occasions it would be nice to get rid of the thing quickly.

34 Replies
testing