cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Flawless February 2024 Hauls

372d9c696d95d770d55356d0304381a1.gif

Love is in the air,,, please share your new hauls filled with love for the month of February here

Happy birthday to all the February babes

tumblr_p44i2mXAt61qc4uvwo1_540.gif

200w.gif

Re: Flawless February 2024 Hauls

@jaaayp  omg what luck!! 50 masks for $25 that’s amazing!! Have you used any of the clean hair products before or are they all new to you? You really had a successful return/shopping day!! Yay! That’s the same dry brush I have!! I love that the kitty needs to check it out!! 

I know! I was already prepared to spend $$ on all the sephora masks that i was told was good (also i liked the one they gave us for the holiday gratis) so i really have to give the sephora worker a shout out because it was in the back and not out in front... all the hair stuff is new @ather ! I'm excited to try them because idk about you but I go through hair products quite quickly and I've been waiting with the notification turned on for these 2 products and they have NOT gotten restocked for months! I was so excited to find them in store 🥰🥰🥰 kitty loves the dry brush... she thinks it's hers. I'm planning on trying drying brushing tonight.. gotta look up some videos LOL

@jaaayp  Oooo yay!! That’s awesome you haven’t tried the hair products!!! I can’t wait to hear how they work! I hope they help you! I really enjoy the SC masks also!! I hope you love them all!!! 

Have you tried sephora hair products @ather ?! Anything I should be aware of.... 😳?

@jaaayp  I’ve tried the #SEPHORA COLLECTION Apple Cider Vinegar Cleansing Scalp Scrub 6.76 oz/ 200 mL  and I really enjoyed it! But so far that’s all!! 

I was eyeing this so hard @ather but I turned away because as much as I love Ouai... I didn't enjoy the OUAI St. Barts Cleansing Scalp & Body Sugar Scrub 8.8 oz/ 250 g maybe because it was for scalp AND body...? 🤔🤔🤔 I'm kinda sad now... LOL

@jaaayp  Hmmm I love the Ouai version also. I wonder if it’s the beads you aren’t a fan of? It takes more work to get them out. I also use it as a first wash I always double wash my hair. 

@ather yes, you get me. I'm a lazy washer (I'm clean, I swear) and it took a really long time to get these off.. it smelled really nice though heh heh. I use the OUAI Detox Shampoo as my first wash. I really love it, it's a continuous purchase for me. OH also I tried the SEPHORA COLLECTION Purifying Green Clay Scalp Mask + AHA 5 oz / 150 ml the other day. IT MADE MY SCALP FEEL SOOOOO CLEAN. I have really greasy scalp though (I'll be lucky if my hair looks fresh for a day) and I went 2 days without dry shampoo but if you have dry scalp, probably skip. Can't wait to see what this does for me with continuous use 🤔

Noooo way! That's sooooo lucky @jaaayp

Way to go, you won today. 👌🎉

Thank you @CynthieLu it sure feels like it hehe 🥰

@jaaayp  

Absolutley adore this haul! I hope you enjoy it all so much 🙌💕

Thank you @peculiarzmakeup I'm already gonna start enjoying it starting tonight! Hehe 🤭

@jaaayp  Love it when all the stars and planets align like that. 😂 Great deals! 

Today really felt that way @WinglessOne it was like the universe was yelling at me "open that wallet already!" 😂

@jaaayp @amazing deals. 

Thank you @SportyGirly125 🥰

Look at all those great masks, @jaaayp!  I like Olaplex 6, too.

Yesss the no.6 is such a good leave in. It's my second favorite of all time! I was just shocked to see it in a bundle for $30 and further reduced on its own @curlychiquita !!!

I didn’t know mail could come on Sundays but I’m so overjoyed! 

IMG_8267.jpeg

Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Find Comfort Hydrating Body Lotion 8.45 fl. oz. / 250 mL 

PHLUR Mango Mood Hair & Body Fragrance Mist 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Hydrating Face Masks Coconut 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Vitamin Eye Masks Aloe Vera + Vitamin E 

Fabulous haul @peculiarzmakeup ❤️

@happyskincare  Thank you so much! I’m really loving the lotion 🥰

1,653 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos236
  • 372d9c696d95d770d55356d0304381a1.gif
  • tumblr_p44i2mXAt61qc4uvwo1_540.gif