cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Flawless February 2024 Hauls

372d9c696d95d770d55356d0304381a1.gif

Love is in the air,,, please share your new hauls filled with love for the month of February here

Happy birthday to all the February babes

tumblr_p44i2mXAt61qc4uvwo1_540.gif

200w.gif

Re: Flawless February 2024 Hauls

Excellent hauls @itsfi ! Please let me know how you like the DDG eye mask!

@faeriegirl, thank you. Will do. I am going to try to work my way to incorporating it into my routine on a daily basis, starting with 3x per week in March. 

That InnBeauty Project sale was unexpected @itsfi. I just stocked up on my favorite lip oil because they sent me a 20% off code. I saw the sale on GMA so I definitely will not need additional lip oils.

Yaaay for stocking up on your lip oil; that is awesome @Loretta55! I first heard of the brand through their sheet mask a few years back, and have since been trying different products along the way. 

I never knew that they offered a sheet mask at some point @itsfi. I have some of their skincare but I don’t want to open anything else at the moment.

You're welcome! 😁🤗

@danielledanielle, 😂🤣😂 It was a good deal - a couple of those items were up for a restock soon, so half-off makes “soon” more immediate. My wallet is fully aware that I could be buying more. Ha!

Stawp the presses! You got a LED device? Wow!

You are going to love it I think! 😍 @itsfi Congratulations on your new purchase! 🎇🎉🎉

@CynthieLu, thank you. This is my skincare investment purchase. I have the DDG Spectralite full face device - I purchased that a few years ago, primarily to help with my acne. This one’s been one I’ve been eyeing since then. I’m seeing lines around my eyes, all normal signs of aging, but I’m hoping to make it so that those signs aren’t so noticeable I immediately. 😆 

Do you have this one or have you tried other LED products? I was lucky to have a few things on hand to chip away at the cost - the gift cards and Rouge Reward really helped a lot. Thankful for that. 

I fully agree, lines are a natural part of aging and I'm going to try to love each and every line I earn. But, I will maybe also try to make thier approach more gradual.

I did invest in a full face model awhile ago and you nailed it, consistency is key. I just started being more dedicated with it recently. @itsfi 

Was your older device mostly blue light? 

@CynthieLu, my older device had red and blue light functionalities, but I used it mostly for the blue light. I could use it for the red light as well; this one is more travel friendly. 

Consistency is very important for so many things. It’s also one of the harder things to keep up with, at least for me. 😆 

@itsfi let us know how it goes with the new toy

@CorgiMommy, will do. I used it once and so far, so good. It’s only takes 3 minutes to use so I’m hoping it’ll be something I can be consistent with. 

I bet you look like an avenger @itsfi .  Just tell yourself everyday you're transitioning to superhero status.

Hahaha! I like that @danielledanielle! If all else fails, I have another option for this year’s Halloween costume 😝 Between this, the full face Spectralite & the Charlotte Tilbury mask, I’m all set to get some reactions from trick-or-treaters. 🤪

Sephora- I really wanted to get the Caudalie GWP so I went ahead and restocked my favorite shampoo.

IMG_3785.jpeg

That was smart @faeriegirl , good GWP and the rest! 💞

Thank you @Sunnysmom!

Yep that is a great gwp! @faeriegirl lovely haul 

Thank you @lmaster!

Great haul glad you were able to get the GWP you wanted @faeriegirl ❤️❤️❤️

1 Reply