cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Flawless February 2024 Hauls

372d9c696d95d770d55356d0304381a1.gif

Love is in the air,,, please share your new hauls filled with love for the month of February here

Happy birthday to all the February babes

tumblr_p44i2mXAt61qc4uvwo1_540.gif

200w.gif

Re: Flawless February 2024 Hauls

Thank you @CorgiMommy 🥰 I mean I don't use red much so I think it's perfect for me and those occasional occasions! 

@jaaayp @Great haul. I was tempted to get that lippie as a gwp but know from previous experience how small it is. 

Ooh makes sense @SportyGirly125 i personally love having minis and tinis on colors like this because I never finish it but I can definitely see some folks being disappointed! 

The sale really hit me hard😅 specially with the 500 extra pointes for $75 and more😅

I decided to try out some hair products that had been on my list the Curlsmith Curl Quenching Conditoning Hair Wash 12 oz / 355 mL was recommend by a friend so decided to get that and I’ve had the #BREAD BEAUTY SUPPLY Hair Oil Everyday Gloss 1.69 oz / 50 mL on my list for a while I love the smell it reminds me of candy😅❤️ the SEPHORA COLLECTION Hydrating Leave In Conditioner 4.73 oz / 140 mL I got to it also has a sweeter candy smell❤️ also added the  SEPHORA COLLECTION SC X Wetbrush Mini Detangler Hair Brush 

picked the Moroccan sample to❤️

for skincare I finally got the iNNBEAUTY PROJECT Next Level Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL have had this on my list for around half a year😅 I am completely loving it it’s so lightweight yet hydrates better than any other moisturizer I’ve tried! Got the The INKEY List Mini Oat Cleansing Balm 1.7 oz/ 50 mL running low on my full sized one and decided to get it since I have a lot of travel coming up❤️ also got some Sephora collection mask❤️ and got a sample of the Wishful Get Clean 2% PHA & Sea Moss Gentle Foaming Cleanser 5.07 oz / 150 ml 

Got the SEPHORA COLLECTION Blotting Papers decided to give these a try for $2❤️ also got the SEPHORA COLLECTION Insta-Brow Waxy Brow Pencil Clear 

and the Touchland Power Mist Hydrating Hand Sanitizer Rainwater 

went into a Sephora at kohls to get the Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Positive Light Silky Touch Highlighter Mesmerize saw Some reviews saying it arrived broken so decided to go get it in store to be safe and u found the #tower 28 lip duo last one at my Sephora at kohls was really happy to find one since it has a limited edition gloss in it shade chestnut love the color! Also the SKYLAR Pink Canyon Eau de Parfum Rollerball 0.33 oz/ 10 mL offer is 1/2 the size of the travel size I really enjoy the scent❤️ 

also ordered the Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush Love (order it separately hasn’t come yet🤍)

I think this will be it for this month😅 (or I’ll try😂)

IMG_5285.jpeg

Amazing haul!! I hope you enjoy all of it ❤️ @happyskincare 

Enjoy all your goodies @happyskincare!

What a fun and exciting haul @happyskincare 

You got so many great products, @happyskincare! Enjoy!

@happyskincare have you tried anything else from Bread?  I was looking at some of their products and they sound really nice.

No I haven’t yet @CookieGirl1 I’m really enjoying their hair oil though❤️ planning on picking up their conditioner soon😊

@happyskincare their newest clarifying line caught my eye and the reviews look solid.  We'll see if I end up trying them.

@happyskincare @Amazing haul 😍

Thanks @SportyGirly125 🥰

I absolutely love this haul @happyskincare 🥰 I've been using the iNNBEAUTY PROJECT Next Level Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL and I'm enjoying it! Have you tried the iNNBEAUTY PROJECT Slushy Serum Moisturizer Crush Infused with Bakuchiol ? I have combo oily skin and this is like HG. idk if its moisturizing enough if you have dry tho! 

#BREAD BEAUTY SUPPLY Hair Oil Everyday Gloss TWINS!!!

Glad you’ve been enjoying the iNNBEAUTY PROJECT Next Level Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL @jaaayp 🥰 I’ve been attracted to their iNNBEAUTY PROJECT The Healthy Skin Edit Bestsellers Kit I saw the iNNBEAUTY PROJECT Slushy Serum Moisturizer Crush Infused with Bakuchiol and I had the same thought might be good for summer though😊 yes bread twins!❤️❤️❤️

@happyskincare  Great haul! 

Thanks @ather❤️❤️❤️

Enjoy all those cool products @happyskincare 

Thanks @CorgiMommy ❤️

My Ipsy Shop Dop @danielledanielle .Not bad for $27.

Roen lip gloss Charlie,  RMS eye liner Plum Definition, RMS brow pencil Dark.

20240224_004114_HDR.jpg

20240224_004244_HDR.jpg

These are all winners. I already knew I loved the gloss formula, the liner is a bit dry but a good purple shade for me, and the brow pencil- perfectly matches the brow hairs that still have color and colors the white ones while filling sparse areas. It’s soft and creamy.

Lovely haul! Absolutely adore these shades as well! Enjoy ❤️ @Ispend2much6 

15 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos236
  • 372d9c696d95d770d55356d0304381a1.gif
  • tumblr_p44i2mXAt61qc4uvwo1_540.gif
  • 200w.gif
  • giphy
  • 1000001615.jpg
  • 1000001618.jpg
  • 1000001608.jpg