cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Flawless February 2024 Hauls

372d9c696d95d770d55356d0304381a1.gif

Love is in the air,,, please share your new hauls filled with love for the month of February here

Happy birthday to all the February babes

tumblr_p44i2mXAt61qc4uvwo1_540.gif

200w.gif

Re: Flawless February 2024 Hauls

I tried it last night and I was confused by the texture.  It is truly a slushy 😂.  But, I enjoyed the scent and the dry down.  I have some on my forehead this morning to test it out, so 🤞🏽🤞🏽, I'm excited @jaaayp 

P.S. I was told ordering dior direct comes with like.. a ridiculous amount of samples and dust bags... IS THAT TRUE @danielledanielle ?!?!?

@jaaayp @danielledanielle  You can get 2 samples, if you spend over $100 you can usually pick an extra deluxe size. They only allow 1 promo code but sometimes they have a minimum spend promo that will automatically add to cart.

I don't know about ridiculous @jaaayp , maybe @faeriegirl can attest to that, as it was my first order.  I did get an email for an extra goodie, and I think for national lash day another GWP was triggered with a mascara purchase.  Samples were like pick 2.

LOL the name caught you off guard @danielledanielle ?!?! I really like this moisturizer.. I have the iNNBEAUTY PROJECT Next Level Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL too but I find this to be a little too slippery under makeup (but perfectly awesome on the non makeup days). The scent of the Slushy is 👏👏👏

It did @jaaayp !  I think there was some separation though, because I used it tonight and it was more serum than melted slushy.  The first time was like a slushy at the very end, like the last slurp.

Nice haul @danielledanielle! Dior has the best packaging!

@danielledanielle great haul and yes the Dior package is pretty.  Enjoy!

I’m glad that you are enjoying the iNNBEAUTY PROJECT Glaze Lip Oil Piña Colada as much as I do @danielledanielle. It is such an underrated product. I got some of the skincare but I have not had a chance to try it. 

IMG_8478.jpeg

A combination of an online order and a trip to a store. I forgot what I ordered and wound up with TWO of SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable EyeBrow Pencil - Waterproof 06 Soft charcoal! Oopsie! 🙃

I also picked up Smashbox Mini Photo Finish Primerizer+ Hydrating Face Primer with Hyaluronic Acid .34 oz / 10 mL. This was a blind purchase. Luckily, Smashbox is also sold at Shoppers and I was able to swatch it at my nearest store. My skin liked the swatch, so I’m confident in this purchase. 

I also wanted a brush to help blend any under eye shadow and Morphe M506 Tapered Mini Blender Eyeshadow Brush seemed to fit the bill. I used it today and it’s wonderfully fluffy. 

I also picked up SEPHORA COLLECTION #LIPSTORIES Lipstick 27 Hong Kong By Night and SEPHORA COLLECTION #LIPSTORIES Lipstick 68 Spark. These are part of their metals lineup. They came recommended from a new friend who works at Sephora. 

And my Kosas birthday gift! My actual birthday is next month week, but it’s already a booked weekend. I asked if I could get it early and they said yes!

IMG_8487.jpeg

And my friend helped me out with shade matching at their store and helped me out with a great deal. I was able to get a few tubes of #SEPHORA COLLECTION All Day Hydrator Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL and SEPHORA COLLECTION Best Skin Ever Multi-Use Hydrating Glow Concealer 30 Sand. I used it today and I love it waaay more than my current one. It’s hydrating just like the old SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum Under Eye Concealer was and they did a way better job at shade matching. 

Tagging @makeitup305 since we talked about this on the New Releases thread a while back. 

@JoSometimes thanks for tagging me! It's on my list!

@makeitup305 Oooo! Let me know when you get it! I’d love to hear what you think!

@JoSometimes I probably won’t pick it up anytime soon since I just got a new one and I’m on a no-buy (-ish) but it’s tempting with the upcoming 30% off. Do you have any concealer formulas that you can compare it to? I tend to reach for medium to full coverage.

@makeitup305 @Have you tried the discontinued SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum Under Eye Concealer? They feel very similar to me in terms of feel and coverage. This one is just slightly more glowy. 

@JoSometimes I never tried it. My go-tos tend to be Shapetape and PMG which I think are on the opposite end of the spectrum as that one. Although, I've been really enjoying the Tower28, Kulfi, and ND concealers, which are more hydrating even if they have really good coverage.

Awww happy early birthday haul!! @JoSometimes 🎉 enjoy 

Thank you thank you thank you @lmaster!!!

I enjoy the Sephora Collection Lipstories, @JoSometimes. I hope you like them, too!

@curlychiquita These ones are extra sparkly! 💖

Happy early birthday @JoSometimes! Glad your enjoying the new concealer I might have to snag one now!❤️

29 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos236
  • 372d9c696d95d770d55356d0304381a1.gif
  • tumblr_p44i2mXAt61qc4uvwo1_540.gif
  • 200w.gif
  • giphy
  • 1000001615.jpg
  • 1000001618.jpg
  • 1000001608.jpg
  • 1000013948.jpg
  • 1000013950.jpg