cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Flawless February 2024 Hauls

372d9c696d95d770d55356d0304381a1.gif

Love is in the air,,, please share your new hauls filled with love for the month of February here

Happy birthday to all the February babes

tumblr_p44i2mXAt61qc4uvwo1_540.gif

โ€ƒ

200w.gif

โ€ƒ

Re: Flawless February 2024 Hauls

@CookieGirl1, thank you. The new candles will be a fun adventure; love candles. Will

have to find some nail art project for the Londontown polishes.

@itsfi I'm looking forward to seeing those manis ๐Ÿ˜‰.

These are definitely in the queue. I have a few more new pink shades than I thought and now Iโ€™m not sure which one(s) to use first. lol. @CookieGirl1  

@itsfi I love a good pink ๐Ÿ’ฎ

@itsfi  The most important thing here is that you picked the best flavor of Girl Scout cookies. ๐Ÿ˜‚ And itโ€™s a good thing I donโ€™t work in your office building, lest a cookie crumb trail lead everyone to my desk and 95% of the โ€œmissingโ€ box contents. 

Also, thanks for the Harlem Candleโ€”err, Perfume Company reminder! Someone told me about their candles last year, so theyโ€™ve been on my Try It list for a while but I havenโ€™t made a purchase yet. Note to self! Speakeasy sounds good, even if itโ€™s missing the smokiness I prefer in scents along those lines. Glad youโ€™re enjoying it! 

@WinglessOne, โ™ฅ๏ธ โ™พ๏ธ for your reply! New flavors come and go but the samoas have always been my favorite Girl Scout cookies! I was telling @ather (another devotee of the samoas) that I now just buy the samoas cookies. So good.  

As for the cookie crumbs, if itโ€™s just the crumbs and no cookie to be found, itโ€™s all circumstantial evidence. ๐Ÿ˜† I received a jury summons late last year and they talked about circumstantial evidence for a good while, trying to explain it. They need to use the โ€œcookie crumbโ€ story. 

Do you have a Sift cupcake shop in your area? They occasionally have a samoas cupcake. Itโ€™s delicious! ๐Ÿ˜‹ As is the samoas milkshake that one of the burger places occasionally has on their menu. 

I have a list of candles I want to pick up next from the brand (I instinctively want to call them the Harlem Candle Co.) I wouldnโ€™t mind at all if Speakeasy had more smokiness to it. Do let us know if you decide to make a purchase. 

@itsfi  Mmmmmm Somoas milkshake or cupcakes yum!!!! ๐Ÿคค I wish they had those flavours around here! Do they come out when they are selling the cookies? Or randomly? Mmmm Iโ€™ll have to hunt out home recipes to make my own!! 

@itsfi  You and @ather are truly ladies of exquisite taste! At least once a year, certain friends and relatives try to convince me that Thin Mints (or some other variety) are the best Girl Scout cookies. Theyโ€™re welcome to their opinions, but they are wrong. Samoas reign supreme. 

Looks like Sift might be a CA-only shop? In my town, we have Mollyโ€™s Cupcakes (one of my favorites) and they usually have a samoa cupcake on the menu. Itโ€™s tasty in a samoa-inspired way, though I donโ€™t like the shredded coconut on their cupcake. And see, thatโ€™s the magical thing about the Girl Scoutsโ€™ samoa cookies: Iโ€™ve always hated shredded coconut (not to be confused with nice big chunks of coconut, which are delicious; itโ€™s a texture thing), yet Iโ€™ve had a lifelong love affair with samoas. ๐Ÿ˜‚ The shredded coconut on those cookies somehow works. Thatโ€™s how good samoas are. And now I wonder if anyplace here does a samoa milkshakeโ€ฆ gotta investigate that. 

Nordstrom carries some Harlem Candle/Perfume Co. candles; Iโ€™ve got a few wishlisted. But tonight I went back to the brandโ€™s site and gosh, a travel candle set leapt right into my cart! Then a full size candle snuck in, and somehow an EdP sampler set also crept in there. I need to visit my local Nordy and see if they have any of these candles in-store, so I can smell a couple in person. 

@WinglessOne  I agree 100% with you!! No one can convince me thin mints are better. No one!! We donโ€™t have Girl Guide cookies here but itโ€™s very random we have samoas as a no name product at the grocery store here. Very strange. Iโ€™ve had girl guide cookies when I was south of the border and that is where I found my love of them!! So yummy! ๐Ÿคค 

"At least once a year, certain friends and relatives try to convince me that Thin Mints (or some other variety) are the best Girl Scout cookies. Theyโ€™re welcome to their opinions, but they are wrong. Samoas reign supreme."

Hahaha @WinglessOne! Yes, everyone has their favorite Girl Scout cookies. Whenever someone shares that theirs is something other than Samoas (usually Thin Mints), my first thought is "more Samoas for me." ๐Ÿ˜† I hear what you are saying about the shredded coconut. The ratio of chocolate, caramel, and coconut on that cookie is perfection! ๐Ÿ˜˜ Yeah, I usually like my milkshakes on the simpler side - just a few flavors, nothing too extravagent, but that samoas milkshake I had was ... well, a Girl Scout Samoas cookie in a milkshake. 

Ahhhh Nordstrom. How I miss having one in the city. ๐Ÿ˜ž I'm not sure the other stores closest to me would carry the candles. I may have to check with the sales associate I usually work with to see if she has the candles in her store. Oh yes, I too have found that things seem to appear in my cart when I visit their site. They all seem to be candles of interest to me. lol. Ooooh, a fragrance discovery set?! Love those - great for seeing how a scent will actually wear. 

@itsfi, the candle is just ๐ŸคŒ๐Ÿฝ๐ŸคŒ๐Ÿฝ.  It's a classy looking candle.  I also heard boozy candle, and immediately was like โœ…๐Ÿ’ธ

And yay, you got the eye masks!

@danielledanielle, Iโ€™m so glad you told me about the eye masks being on sale. ๐Ÿฅฐ I do love them and, of course, I love a deal! 

I need to see if thereโ€™s any place here that stocks the candle brand. I love the jar - itโ€™ll be repurposed once I finish the candle.  I was on their website and thereโ€™s โ€œa fewโ€ more I want try. 

@itsfi  Wow. Amazing haul! Look at all those eye masks!! You will be set for a few days!!! That candle sounds amazing! I will keep my eye out for that brand! I do like a smoky scent!! That nail polish set is so cute! How could you not resist it!! Mmmmm those are my fav cookies! We have a brand here and if I pick a box up I donโ€™t think they last a day!!! Oops!! 

@ather, these cookies are addicting. I love these!!! โ™ฅ๏ธ I used to purchase other flavors as well, including the new ones, but now, I just go for the samoas. ๐Ÿ˜‹ It really is so hard to resist. I took the photo quickly and then went downstairs to put the box in the car so I donโ€™t โ€œconvenientlyโ€ forget ๐Ÿ˜ to take them to work. If they stay in the house, theyโ€™ll be gone! 

I was so giddy when I went to pick up these caffeine eye masks. Half-off!! ๐Ÿ˜ I would love to see these in multiples in a jar, one with a mini tong attached to the inside lid, to make it easier to grab the individual under eye gels. I know, thatโ€™s a very specific ask. ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

@itsfi @Amazing hauls and deals. Love the pictures. 

@SportyGirly125, thank you. The deals have been pouring in like rain (which we literally were bombarded with this afternoon in the Bay Area); happy to have scored these two deals.

I had a quick weekend away last weekend and there's a small Ulta and a Sephora in Kohls in the town.  After a lunch fueled by margaritas I made it shopping... I've been attempting a low buy and the Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge has been helping... and giving me ideas of things I might need to try lol.  I did find out during the Black Owned Brands week that my collection of BOB is heavy with only a few brands. I had a mind to check out the Juvias Place display and choose a few pieces... the margaritas led to the rest of this. 

Was a bit disappointed the Sephora didn't have nearly anything I was looking for, but the Ulta came through this trip!

426742640_1568856557288179_2932709466323955909_n.jpg

Now that I'm seeing the photo... The patches were influenced by @heartsmyface ... I actually think the hangover ones worked!  The Peach and Lily Resurfacing Mask was one that I believe @itsfi told me she liked from the brand.  The Juvias Place gloss is a must try for anyone.. but be warned.. they are very pigmented! After trying this one I can't wait to check out more shades.  I actually snagged a few of the touchland sanitizers... I try to snag a few every time I see them, the best non sticky sanitizer out there.  The others went into my purse, two in the truck and three tucked away for little girls in my life who like them.  Kids are germy and I like that they'll use these ones!  I also got a few GWP from the cashier and I have to say that's never happened at this store before.  

429094326_394031563224863_120633453149478193_n.jpg

The SC items were a whim purchase... as was most of this, but these were all half off so hey... why not.

The Lip Liners are way too creamy of a lip liner for my liking and I wouldn't buy again.  The Lipstick bled on me but I'll try it with a liner I prefer and see how it does.  TBD on the eye liner.  

Spoiler
Just for fun... 
I was wearing a white top and my SO graciously offered up his arm for 'doing lines' as he says.I was wearing a white top and my SO graciously offered up his arm for 'doing lines' as he says.

Nice haul @missjeanie! Margaritas and shopping sounds great!

@faeriegirl  I had a blast! I need to do that more often lol!!

The patches sound like a great idea, @missjeanie! Thanks for the tip!

@curlychiquita Iโ€™d had these recommended by @heartsmyface and I think they do work a bit! I meanโ€ฆ as long as your expectations are within reason. The sleep ones seem pretty good too! Iโ€™m curious to try them more!

Conversation Stats
Photos236
  • 372d9c696d95d770d55356d0304381a1.gif
  • tumblr_p44i2mXAt61qc4uvwo1_540.gif
  • 200w.gif
  • giphy
  • 1000001615.jpg
  • 1000001618.jpg
  • 1000001608.jpg
  • 1000013948.jpg
  • 1000013950.jpg
  • 1000013949.jpg