cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Flawless February 2024 Hauls

372d9c696d95d770d55356d0304381a1.gif

Love is in the air,,, please share your new hauls filled with love for the month of February here

Happy birthday to all the February babes

tumblr_p44i2mXAt61qc4uvwo1_540.gif

โ€ƒ

200w.gif

โ€ƒ

Re: Flawless February 2024 Hauls

So pretty @danielledanielle ! I've been eyeing the 20% off set direct too... then I think about whether I'll be using the highlighter not... ๐Ÿซ  I like the blushes though but I haven't found a shade where I'm like I WANT IT NAO. plus. I think the shade changes quite a bit when blended out (on me anyway) ๐Ÿค”

@jaaayp 

So the value is only if you're going to use all three, otherwise, wait for the spring sale IMO or a different promo on the direct site.

The liquid highlight IMO is more subtle than it's powder component and much easier to than the blush.  The beauty though is using both the blush and highlight together.( I think I got the idea from the direct site, because I was also looking at the brushes ๐Ÿ˜‚)

I've been doing a lot of what I call "blush cocktailing" in our Cheek Challenge thread, and the Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Positive Light Liquid Luminizer Highlight & Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush really work for this purpose. I kinda am not a fan of the blush on its own, but when I mix another product into, it's much more workable for me.

Thanks everyone

Beautiful Rare Beauty products, @danielledanielle! I can see the blush looking beautiful on you! 

@danielledanielle @Amazing haul 

@danielledanielle great haul.  Learned during the super bowl what elf stands for 

I always thought Eyes Lips Face lol @CorgiMommy @danielledanielle ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚ I was one word off haha๐Ÿ˜…โค๏ธ

@happyskincare, that's exactly what it stands for!

Oh yay @CorgiMommy .  That was a great ad ๐Ÿ˜

Those swatches looks great on you @danielledanielle ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜ This is a beautiful haul. 

Great haul @danielledanielle โค๏ธโค๏ธ Iโ€™ve had Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush Faith on my list for a while planing on picking up on the Sephora saleโค๏ธ Iโ€™ve been curious about the elf blushes glad to hear your opinionโค๏ธ enjoy all your fabulous goodies!โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

@danielledanielle fabulous haul 

@danielledanielle  

This is such an amazing haul and I appreciate your reflection on how the products worked and what your likes and preferences are. Itโ€™s a beautiful reward! ๐Ÿ˜Šโœจ

โ€ƒNot much of a haul but I decided to buy 2 new perfumes. Both smell amazing ๐Ÿคฉ 

Versace Dylan purple from Sephora 

Eilish no.2 from Ulta

IMG_4053.jpeg

Nice fragrance haul @ThatGirlMadi !

I hope you love them, @ThatGirlMadi!

@curlychiquita Thank you

Lovely fragrance haul @ThatGirlMadi 

@lmaster Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Oooh fantastic fragrance haul! @ThatGirlMadi, is there one you like the most? 

@CynthieLu Hmm idk? The Eillsh no.2 is a great spring rainy day/winter scent I fell like It goes well with my personal style. The Versace Dylan purple is a very clean almost like a fruity shampoo pefect for any season. So I would say I like the Versace one slightly better.

13 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos187
  • 372d9c696d95d770d55356d0304381a1.gif
  • tumblr_p44i2mXAt61qc4uvwo1_540.gif
  • 200w.gif
  • giphy
  • 1000001615.jpg
  • 1000001618.jpg
  • 1000001608.jpg
  • 1000013948.jpg
  • 1000013950.jpg