Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Fascinating February 2021 Hauls

💕Let's all share the love and hauls this month. Please show us your fascinating purchases whether it be for yourself, a loved one or a Galentine. 💕

This month we get to celebrate declaring love and affection to the people who make up our support system-Galentine's Day on February 13th.  You can catch all the Galentine's Day unboxing on this thread ~♥Galentine's Day Exchange 2021♥~ 

Also, Happy Birthday month to all the February babies and Happy Lunar New Year! (February 12th)

194C6E46-4B5E-43FC-8D6D-947052242E88.jpeg

3851D6CA-FEB6-4624-A9BA-68B2B500BE29.jpeg

CA17B2B8-5648-43FE-86DB-ED43B93ACB9F.jpeg

Re: Fascinating February 2021 Hauls

8FBB78D4-D8A5-4FF5-9E10-1363EFF8CF87.jpeg

 I didn’t think I needed more nail polish... 😂 

It's been 24 hours since my last shower, so I thought I'd give an update on my Boscia box from Trendmood. 🙂   @haleyvvvv  @Loretta55  @itsfi  @tjffc  @Shosh85  @Samtian  @lmaster  @ather  @curlychiquita  @danielledanielle 

The Papaya and Pomegranate Enzyme Exfoliating Body Cleanser is great!  It's a mild cleanser, not a ton of lather, but it cleans very well and left me feeling very refreshed.  It has a mild fruity scent.  One thing to note though- it contains menthol, which means it could leave sensitive skin, or the skin that rarely sees the light of day, feeling a little inflamed.  😬

The Peptide Youth-Restore Firming Body Serum is really nice.  A little goes a long way; it spreads easily.  I used a little too much, probably, because it took about an hour to fully absorb.  Once it did though, my skin felt nourished and very, very smooth.  In fact, it still does right now!

The Prebiotic and Probiotic Freshening All-over Body Deodorant was much better than I thought it would be.  I'll try to stay classy for this review. 😉  I usually use Fresh's antiperspirant.  It's very effective for me, especially at preventing odor.  I do, however, still sweat while using it. This deodorant has the consistency of paste; it takes a little work to apply it, but it's not horrible.  It has the same scent as the body serum- citrus/fruity.

With this deodorant, however, I was pleasantly surprised at how well it helped to control wetness!  It was effective at that for my underarms (I did sweat a few times but did not do any exercise today.)  I used only the deodorant to test it in this area (I didn't add powder on top like I did in the other areas.)  Unfortunately, or maybe this is just normal, I did have some odor at the end of today.  But, not the worst I've ever had using a natural product.

This was also very effective at the other areas I applied it, this time adding powder on top like I usually do.  And no odor in these areas either!  I'm expecting this will be a huge benefit during the summer's hot weather.

20210223_231723.jpg

@Ispend2much6 Ooh thank you for the reviews! I like the sound of the serum. Did you try the foot product?

@Samtian  You're welcome; not yet!  I have a lot of walking to do these next few days and I chickened out. Maybe over the weekend; my feet could really use it!  I'll let you know what happens, and maybe take pictures (and send it to you in private, lol.)

@Ispend2much6 That sounds great thank you! I'm always on the look out for something that might actually work for mine haha.

Thanks for the marvelous reviews!! @Ispend2much6 

@lmaster   You're welcome!  As much as I "talk" online, could you imagine me in real life?  🙂

@Ispend2much6  Sounds like you got a pretty great products!!! Good to know about the exfoliate body cleanser. Probably wouldn’t be good for my sensitive skin. I’m on the hunt for a natural deodorant. Oddly enough I tend to break out in a rash from the natural ones. Maybe this one will be better!!

@ather    Other than the lavender green tea one from Crystal years ago, this one is my favorite!

@Ispend2much6 , appreciate the rundown!  That body serum sounds perrrrfeecttt for this time of year.

Sounds like they were fun products to try out! @Ispend2much6 

@jen81   Thanks!  It's one of my favorite "blind buys."

Ooh, thank you for the insights, @Ispend2much6!! I'm glad you really like the products!! And also, I'm glad I didn't buy the box!!

@haleyvvvv   Glad I could help. 😁   Would these have not worked for you because you have sensitive skin?

No, I actually was into the scrub. It was the serum and deodorant, those weren't going work for me, @Ispend2much6. But that's okay!! With the conversion to CDN and shipping, I am a bit more choosy. So on this one, I don't have FOMO!!

@Ispend2much6The Body Serum sounds right up my alley! I'd given up on natural deodorants after trying Kopari's and Briogeo's. I'd be willing to try Boscia's while keeping my Degree around just in case.

@curlychiquita   I really can't believe how smooth it made my skin!  And I have really dry skin; I didn't even add a lotion on top of it.

There's a good chance you would like the deodorant.  Most wouldn't be working after 24 hours as far as odor goes, but I was truly impressed with the dryness it gave.

Some more purchases I wasn't supposed to make. At least they were sale items/reasonably priced.

Rare Beauty Stay Vulnerable Glossy Lip Balm in Nearly Mauve; Natasha Denona Mark Your Liquid Lips in 24 Dahlia; Melt Lipstick LucretiaRare Beauty Stay Vulnerable Glossy Lip Balm in Nearly Mauve; Natasha Denona Mark Your Liquid Lips in 24 Dahlia; Melt Lipstick Lucretia

Swatches of various combos of these lip products:

Spoiler
Lucretia aloneLucretia aloneNearly Mauve aloneNearly Mauve aloneLucretia and Nearly Mauve on topLucretia and Nearly Mauve on topND DahliaND DahliaND Dahlia with Nearly Mauve on topND Dahlia with Nearly Mauve on top

The new Sephora Best Skin Ever Foundation.  I really like this!  It just has a very tiny scent to it; dissipates quickly.  It applies well and seems to have some smoothing/blurring qualities.  This is 11.5 P, for light skin with pink undertones.  I think I may need a different shade, but this one works okay (it's a little bit yellow for me.)

20210302_004849.jpg

20210302_005327.jpg

Rare Beauty Stay Vulnerable Melting Blush in Nearly Mauve.  Melting aptly describes this blush; I used my fingers to apply it and it was very easy to do, and it spread evenly.

How cute is this compact?How cute is this compact?

20210302_005818.jpg

Blush on top of the Sephora Best Skin foundationBlush on top of the Sephora Best Skin foundation

A Sephora Sheer Liquid Shadow in 02 Agate.  These are very sheer, but I like that so I'm happy with it. They are made in France. 🗼

20210302_010453.jpg

And finally, my Boxycharm Pop Up sale items- I think they were 75% off!

Natasha Denona All Over Glow powder in 01 LightNatasha Denona All Over Glow powder in 01 Light

Lightly swatchedLightly swatched

Natasha Denona Diamond and Blush Palette in 01 DaryaNatasha Denona Diamond and Blush Palette in 01 Darya

This haul @Ispend2much6!!! 😍 Rare Beauty Nearly Mauve looks beautiful on you. ♥️ I have the blush in that shade. Hadn’t given much thought to picking up the matching lippie though, until now... 🛍 

@itsfi   Aww, thank you!  I really think you would love it.  I can see using it with every liquid lipstick I own, instead of using a clear gloss like I usually do (they're too dry otherwise; adding a gloss helps and it still lasts pretty long.)  We tend to like the same shades. 🙂

Conversation Stats
Photos199
  • CA17B2B8-5648-43FE-86DB-ED43B93ACB9F.jpeg
  • 194C6E46-4B5E-43FC-8D6D-947052242E88.jpeg
  • 3851D6CA-FEB6-4624-A9BA-68B2B500BE29.jpeg
  • thumbnail_IMG_1130.jpg
  • IMG_20210201_094602765.jpg
  • IMG_20210201_095940397.jpg
  • IMG_20210201_101148691.jpg
  • IMG_6738.jpg
  • IMG_6739.jpg
  • 858FC578-8255-48B2-B1D7-0DB106A280E6.jpeg