Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Fantastic February Hauls!!!

Love is in the air - for fabulous hauls!!! Please share what wondrous items you picked up this month (including any candy as it is that time of the year hehe). And a big shout out to any February babies out there as well โค๏ธ Happy Birthday! Looking forward to seeing some awesome hauls from you ladies.

Image result for valentines day gifsImage result for roses gifs

Re: Fantastic February Hauls!!!

Happy Birthday Month, @Melissa136!!!!   

I have not seen that Nails Inc. set before - it looks so pretty! And Lolita is always an excellent choice! โค๏ธ Enjoy! 

@Melissa136,

Happy Birthday!  Very Nice Haul!  I hope that you enjoy these!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Happy Birthday Month @Melissa136! We all deserve something special. โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Happy Birthday Month @Melissa136! I think a small haul around your birthday is justified!

@Melissa136 Birthday month is always a great time to treat yoโ€™ self without regrets!! Happy Birthday!๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽŠ 

Happy birthday  month, @Melissa136

Birthday hauls are the best! Enjoy it, @Melissa136!

Well, I said I wouldnโ€™t have another haul but...I did say I needed a restock of my Take Off The Day. I bought Citrus and Darya a couple weeks ago but never posted.

The rest is Morphe. That doesnโ€™t count in my head since everything is so affordable. Iโ€™ve been curious about their liners since theyโ€™re $3 each! I stopped myself from buying all of them. Lol. Iโ€™m wondering how long they stay in my waterline. The 25D is all matte! Perfect base palette for every look I want. I realize I have enough warm shadows to last 5 people 5 lifetimes, but this one just rally caught my eye. I love the Yellow Gold brush collection so I picked up a few blender brushes and a tiny angle brush. It looks and feels exactly like my Sigma E06 and thatโ€™s my Holy Grail brush for winged liners except this one was $2 compared to $15! I had to see how it would preform.

AD10CD21-362D-48D2-9540-B07F4D001D06.jpeg

Omg @darlyndar ND Citrus AND Darya!! ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ Iโ€™m so jealous ๐Ÿ˜‚

I think Iโ€™m going to pick up the 25D. I love that itโ€™s all matte! ๐Ÿ˜ Thanks for sharing. 

@JessyAnne I absolutely knew I HAD to have them both the moment they were released! I havenโ€™t felt that strong about a product since Sunday Riley came out with Auto Correct (it turned out to be a dud for me ๐Ÿ˜ฉ) . But the 25D...I mean, $18 for 25 matte shadows??? Yes, please!!! Iโ€™ll be playing with it today. โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

@darlyndar How do you like the Clinique Take The Day Off? I'm in search of a a pre-cleanse remover.

@darlyndar Ordered it just now and got the mini kate some...

@darlyndar Ordered it just now and got the mini kate somerville plumping mask beauty offer ๐Ÿ–ค

Re: @darlyndar Ordered it just now and got the mini kate some...

Yay @GG84!!! Let me know how you like it and the mask! I ran across this on OhLolly.com when I was restocking on my Pyungkang Yul. Seems to be the exact same thing as Take Off The Day but Korean and cheaper. I have it on my list and may purchase it after Iโ€™m done with the new one. Iโ€™m going to see if someone did a review on YouTube. Itโ€™s always amazing to find something that works for less money! E9F1A5D1-905C-4EEC-BCEE-2F885AE68E2C.jpeg

Itโ€™s my 5th jar, @GG84. It takes off my makeup and eyelash glue with ease. I definitely recommend it! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

I discovered Morphe thanks to you @darlyndar! I just picked up the Morphe 25B Bronzed Mocha palette and there's enough matte eyeshadows to last me a lifetime! Let us know how the eyeliners are (also did Morphe just release gel eyeliners?!?)

Yay @Aaliaa! I had no idea! Their palettes are ridiculously affordable and work well. And yes! I saw the gel liners today. $8 each. I was going to grab the Black with glitter but I didnโ€™t. Now, I canโ€™t stop thinking about it. I may go back! Lol

@darlyndar Ooh! Itโ€™s all just so pretty!!๐Ÿ™Œ Have fun with your fantastic haul!! ๐Ÿค—

Thank you @Shosh85! With a Morphe so close to home now, itโ€™s easy to pick things up that Iโ€™ve been wanting to try. Itโ€™s also very dangerous. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Fantastic haul, @darlyndar! I'm jealous! 

Thank you @curlychiquita. Iโ€™m so in love with them. Lol

Ooh citrus and Darya! Beautiful! @darlyndar

1 Reply
testing