Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Face oils

Can anyone let me know of a good face oil and exfoliator? Also when is the spring sale?

Re: Face oils

@morenazaaaaa93my favorite face oils are BIOSSANCE - Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil and Biossance Squalane + Tea Tree Balancing Oil 1.01 oz/ 30 mL. They're on the pricier side for sure but the rose oil I've been using 3 drops every morning for over 5 months and I'm just over halfway done- so It definitely lasts. The vitamin C oil has really helped with moisturizing but also evening my skintone and really making my skin glow (alongside other products, but it's still definitely contributing on its own). A great budget option is The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL or The Ordinary 100% Plant-Derived Squalane 1 oz/ 30 mL

For an exfoliator my favorites are FARMACY - HONEYMOON GLOW AHA Resurfacing Night Serum with Hydrating Honey + Gentle Flower Acids and Biossance Squalane + 10% Lactic Acid Resurfacing Serum 1.01 oz / 30 mL. Both are pretty strong but the farmacy is a little stronger and might not be a great choice if you're just starting out with chemical exfoliants, though relative to some fan favorites like DRUNK ELEPHANT - T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Resurfacing Night Serum and Sunday Riley Good Genes All-In-One AHA Lactic Acid Treatment 1.7 oz / 50 ml it's a much better value.

The spring sale is usually mid to late April, last year it started in the last Friday in April and went through the first week in may for rouge members- it started a little later for the other tiers. We don't have word on official dates yet though they should be coming soon

Re: Face oils

I’ve tried various face oils over the years (not a staple in my skincare routine) and the only one I’ve come back to is the Biossance Mini Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Firming Oil 0.5 oz / 15 mL , couldn't agree more!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing