Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Fabulous February Hauls!

Hello lovely ladies!

I figured I'd get an early start on the hauls thread for February, as it seems that many of us just can't get enough of the Spring collections! Plus, I know that everyone here loves getting packages Smiley Wink Oh, and who could forget that Valentine's Day is coming up...and Mother's Day!

Please feel free to share to share your hauls. A haul is a haul no matter how small! Smiley Happy

Re: Fabulous February Hauls!

So far... Smiley Happy

-Tarte's 12 Hour Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation in Light-Medium Sand

-Smashbox's Blemish Control Primer

- Sephora Mineral Brush (for my Tarte foundation)

-Guerlain Pearls in Clair

-Guerlain Pearl Brush

-DevaCurl Diffuser/Dryer

Smiley Happy In my defense, my birthday is in a week so half the stuff is from my parents, and the other half is from me to me! Smiley Very Happy

oh gosh I almost never blow dry but been dying to try that diff/dryer combo from Deva... let me know what you think? Start a post about it? hehe

Most definitely! Smiley Very Happy

i need to hear about the dryer as well!! i've been eyeing it forever!!!!

Always happy to enable! Smiley Very Happy

Ooooh, happy bday in advance, Mary!! I hope I have the honor of throwing your BT BDay party Smiley Tongue

Of course! Smiley Very Happy

I cracked and got the Juicy Couture Couture Couture perfume, not at Sephora though!! It was $20 off the 3.7 size making it the same price as the 1 fl oz and money off is way better than points!

I love good deals! Smiley Happy

So I got some more stuff. Some of it were expected and some were a surprise.

image.jpgMy roomie tried my sephora eyebrow pencil and fell in love with it (if you read my recent roommate thread you will understand how happy and proud I am of her) and she asked me to order one for her. I realized if I bought a bite duo, I'll have exactly enough for the perfume promo. So I got it x) kudos to sephora for making the blush samples!

Next are my Crabtree and Evelyn lotions.  They had a deal recently: 5 tubes for 12 bucks plus shipping, which if you love C&E lotions like I do, its a great deal.  

image.jpgI'll put some in my tsb's Smiley Happy

and here is my surprise... I ordered four large flat rate boxes from USPS about a week and half ago, and they came last Tuesday or so I thought that was that.  But then, the post office man knocked on my door and gave me a HUGE heavy box. I opened it... And lo &behold...

image.jpg

By some glitch in the system, I was gifted with 25 of these babies. Bahaha Idk if I should give them back or keep them forever. TSB's COME AT ME BRO

25 TSBs!!!!!

NO, 'babe, no more for you! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy We need to take you to Rouge Rehab!!

no keep em coming!

default us onto every tsb that comes up for the rest of our lives!!! Smiley Very Happy

I need ALL the TSBs!!!!!!

HAHA "TSBs come at me bro" you are hilarious, mychoi!!

Also--my sensitive skin is jealous of your C&E lotions big time!

are you behind me in any tsb's? if you are i could drop one in!

Are C&E products safe for sensitive skin? Smiley Happy  I'm interested in trying their hand creams, but I'm worried they'll either be too heavily scented or will contain some harsh ingredient?

I currently use L'Occitane's shea butter hand cream, but am open to trying new things... Smiley Happy

yes, they have a very aromatic scent but in a good way.  I have a cluster of eczyma bumps on my right hand and it doesn't irritate it at all. I'm in love with this brand's lotions! Smiley Happy

Thanks mychoi!!  I'm really happy to hear that, since I just placed my first order with C&E! Smiley Very Happy

Love that Tarte blush sample, and also the Crabtree & Evelyn lotions!! So jelly! Smiley Wink

Makeup and shoe haul Smiley Happy So excited!

Screen Shot 2014-02-04 at 5.30.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2014-02-04 at 5.35.16 PM.png

708 Replies