Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Fabulous February Hauls!

Hello lovely ladies!

I figured I'd get an early start on the hauls thread for February, as it seems that many of us just can't get enough of the Spring collections! Plus, I know that everyone here loves getting packages Smiley Wink Oh, and who could forget that Valentine's Day is coming up...and Mother's Day!

Please feel free to share to share your hauls. A haul is a haul no matter how small! Smiley Happy

Re: Fabulous February Hauls!

I wish I had a NM closer by my home. If I have to get on one of the highways or expressways to get to you, you ain't gettin' gotten to Smiley Wink Lazy FL driver!

I've heard a few things about Juliette's Got a Gun, too!

I have NO idea what I'm going to get for the 3x promo for myself (if anything)...I do know I'm getting the Tory Burch for my mom, though!

Went to sephora and had a blast!! They actually gave samples!!!!!! 

IMG_20140201_3.png

top was full priced, bottom was sale stuff. 

Ptr cc cream 

Tf primer potion 

Oil blotting sheets

Full sized buxom gloss. Got a free one with purchase 

Ole henrikson Cleanser. And wipe set 

Ciate polish illamasqua polish and Lorac glosses. 

OMG I will swatch the lorac  glosses tomorrow they are amazing. Why have I never seen these before? 

IMG_20140201_3.png

those Lorac glosses look gorgeous!

I remember trying a LORAC glass a few years ago (when I was still 100% closed off to the idea of glosses) but I remember it was a gorgeous color! Excited for the swatches Smiley Happy

I found my HG handbag today, which is not a makeup haul, but definitely put me in a good enough mood to make a makeup order! I got Anastasia tweezers and UD revolution lipstick in Naked. I'm on a lip kick lately.

sundaespal, PLEASE tell me if the tweezers are worth the money! I really need a pair, and I'm trying to justify the $28 purchase.

Also, ooooh which handbag!?

I will definitely let you know about the tweezers. I get them today!

The bag was a long discontinued, very expensive Coach bag. By pure chance I found it at an outlet on clearance!

Ulta 20% off haul!

tarte skinny smolder eyes in emerald

tarte smolder eyes in golden beige

UD scorch

UD revolution in fiend

i spent two hours swatching in store AND my friends who don't really wear makeup bought some stuff too!

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Fiend looks gorgeous!

Hehe thanks I love it!

Enjoy!! I haven't purchased any UD lipsticks but Fiend and Catfight were the most tempting. Lovely color!

both fiend and catfight are definitely amazing! i always have catfight on me. i have a backup of both of them since i'm a total klutz and i always lose them >.<

I LOVE Fiend! Such a great haul!

My end of January/ beginning of February! I want a little palette crazy! Smiley Happy

Finally go my hands on:

-Lorac Pro

-Esperanza

-Too Faced Candlelight & Chocolate Soleil bronzer

-MAC snob

-Beauty Blender

-Nars Deep Throat

& Thanks to trades!

-Lorac Unzipped

-UD Naked 2 & Theodora

-Tarte eyeliner

-Naked lipgloss

-Nars primer

-UD eyeliners (not pictured)

IMG_20140201_191641~2.jpg

Ahh so excited! Also placed orders for the new LE mac lipsticks today thanks to some awesome gift cards from christmas! Smiley Happy

Amazing haul, teresaanne!! I am jealous. How's the pigmentation on the Esperanza palette? I've had my eye on it!

I actually really love the Esperanza palette. The pigmentation is fantastic on them. Pastels are so hard to find because they usually don't apply true to pan color in my experience- seem more muted, but these are absolutely wonderful! I bought a second palette for backup! Smiley Happy 

REALLY! That good, huh? Consider me enabled! I may just have to have it next time I place an online order Smiley Happy

Wow! Thank you for the info, I was also wondering about the pigmentation, so I am glad to here you like it Smiley Happy I might give it a try pretty soon too Smiley Happy Smiley Happy  Thanks again! Smiley Happy

Wish I had thought to take a pic! I've picked up milani illuminating face powder, a couple elf gloss sticks, a wet n wild palette (what's the name, it's the big one with six shadows and one is a green side), a wet n wild lip stain,  and I got the Too Faced brow kit and matte eye palette. I'm still on the hunt for the milani lipstick that lilahtov posted :-) that will be the end of my shopping for awhile  as I have found I have so much and don't use enough of it. 

Love the matte palette

5 Replies