Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

FALL MID/HI END 2019 TSB BOX

The holidays are near and what better way to treat yourself without splurging?! To participate you must have participated in a TSB box, participated in a gift exchange, be a unicorn mailer, or be on the good trader list. If you are interested and don't meet the requirements but are established in the community you may be considered to participate with a $50 deposit on a case by case basis. The box will be skincare, hair, and make-up products. US lower 48 only please. 

** If you aren't eligible to participate but think this looks fun I encourage you to be more active in the community, get involved in secret santa this year after being more active, or send some unicorn mail!!! Participation guidelines help protect the people involved and their items. Please don't forget that we all had to wait our turn to participate at some point too. **

Spoiler

Participants/ISO
faeriegirl- DE minis, christophe robin haircare, masks

Snowflakefaerie-

-Glow Recipe Avocado retinol eye & face mask, Watermelon Pink Juice moisturizer, Blueberry Bounce Cleanser

-Arcona Wine Oil (and maybe other things)

-Biossance

-Sunday Riley Juno oil

-Farmacy

-Go To Face Hero

-Korres Wild Rose products, Black Pine eye serum

-Herbivore Lapis Oil, Bakuchiol retinol alternative

-Tarte Knockout Tingling Treatment

-Volition Snow Mushroom Water Serum, Celery Green Cream

-Youth to the People serums, masks, and creams

-Sheet masks and other skincare that is silicone/alcohol-free

-Wavy/curly hair products, and vivid color stuff

-Olaplex products

-Mini Natasha Denona, Viseart Petite Pro 2, 4, 5

lmaster

gymgirl2-
-Biossance Tea Tree Detox Mask
-Marc Jacobs Highliners in non-black color
-YSL, Huda, Dior, Armani lip products - is okay with slightly used
-eyeshadow brushes for small eyes

Pinyo-

Aerin lip conditioner

Fresh lip scrub

Burberry/buxom mascara

Laneige sleeping mask (any size including samples)

Davines (including samples)

Dry shampoo (not dry bar)

Exfoliators

Sensitive skin face washes

Translucent powders (lm, kvd, tarte, etc)

Lip products in general

Boscia charcoal pore pudding

Soothing/hydrating sheet masks

Black liquid pen liners

Beauty blender solid cleaner

Mini mirror (that isn’t too heavy. My bite button mirror broke Smiley Sad )

Hair conditioning treatments

Nars eyeshadow primer

Ciate liquid lipstick in diva

IttyXBittyXMe- Charlotte Tilbury lippies, Barbara Sturm 

Kariyava- lip balms/masts (Aerin, Fresh, Jouer, ByTerry, Bite, Laneige), lipstick (Bite multistick in almond, warm pinks and reds), lip gloss (shimmery toppers, warm pinks, warm reds), setting powder (LM, Tarte), PTR FirmX peeling gel, Living Proof prime style extender, Bumble & Bumble hairdresser's invisible oil protective primer, dry shampoo (Klorane and others), masks (Fresh and others), Blinc mascara amplified, Anastasia clear brow gel, Kate antibac clearing lotion, FAB facial radiance pads, Paula's Choice skincare (CLINICAL 1% Retinol Treatment, RESIST Super-Light Wrinkle Defense SPF 30, RESIST Anti-Aging Clear Skin Hydrator, SKIN PERFECTING 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant), and new DS face moisturizers (any).

CC3616- hi end masks, natural/organic brands, SR luna, DE moisturizers/hydra serum, hydrating serums, herbivore body products, chanticalle rose cream, SKII cellumination cream, amika dry shampoo. hand creams, DS olaplex 3,4,5, bite mini lippies, Dr. Jart tiger grass cream

Item Trading Guidelines

Spoiler

-Don't trade out more value than you're adding to keep the experience fun and fair for those ahead of you.

-Don't add doubles/multiples unless someone ahead of you is looking for an item.

-Trade within brand range. Ie: don't trade tarte for dior. 

-Only trade high end items for high end items. Be prepared to provide value of your high end trades if requested. 

-This box is gonna be tight! Due to space please only smaller FS items or FS that someone is ISO.

-Try to trade within the same category when possible: ie skincare for skincare.

-Don't take all of one item.

-Be mindful of maintaining balance of items for those ahead of you.

Valuing Guidelines

Spoiler

-If there is discrepancy of values you may be asked to calculate.

-Swatched items deduct 10% in value calculation.

-Lightly used deduct 20% in value calculation.

-DS value will be calculated off of the largest size available

-If the item is a long term clearance resident, the clearance price will be used.
-5 DS items = 1 FS items when trading by item.

General Box Housekeeping

Spoiler

-Post your trades within 3 days of receiving box and ship within 2 days of getting approval. If there are any issues with completing in this timeline PLEASE communicate with me/the group.

-Provide shipping details within 1 day of shipping the box.

-Mark your used/swatched items with the stickers provided and clean them before putting them in the box. 

-Do not swatch items, even if they are already swatched.

-Do not put expired items in the box! There are many websites to check expiration.

-Do not put used unsanitary items in the box (liquid lips, mascaras, etc). Only lightly used items that are able to be sanitized such as lipstick and powders. If you are unsure if it’s acceptable to add, ASK!

-If you are sending a liquid without a seal please kindly tape it closed. 

-Please be sure palettes are protected in the box.

-If you receive the box with unsanitary products or items not as marked notify me immediately. If you swatch new items or send unsanitary or expired items I will not hesitate to leave negative feedback in the traders thread. There are plenty of online resources to see swatches.

-Post your trades with PICTURES that clearly show what you are taking out and putting in.

-You must have at least 50% of the groups approval to ship, with the person ahead of you approving as well. Please make an effort to follow this thread and weigh in on trades.

-Please maintain the organization of the box. 

Reference list of ulta prestige brands 

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-11-07 at 9.17.51 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-11-07 at 9.18.06 AM.png

Re: FALL MID/HI END 2019 TSB BOX

Looks good! @lmaster @CC3616 

@lmaster - Is the GlamGlow Gravity Mud 5oz or 0.5oz? Otherwise trade looks good to me, or if anything, seems generous on your end 🙂

I think it is .5 @gymgirl2 it's so small writing,,I didnt know if I was reading it correctly 😅

RE: Re: FALL MID/HI END 2019 TSB BOX

Looks good to me

FALL MID/HI END 2019 TSB BOX

@CC3616 @snowflakefaerie box arrived safely! will post trades soon 😊

Thanks everyone. Got the box shipped out late this afternoon. I will PM @lmaster with tracking. 

Awesome!! Thanks @snoflakefaerie 

My outs are on the left side of the photos and ins are on the right.

Out: Dior eyeshadow mini.   In: Marc Jacobs mini Highliner in Earthquake.Out: Dior eyeshadow mini. In: Marc Jacobs mini Highliner in Earthquake.Out: Farmacy Honey Potion foil.   Ins: PTR  Water Drench Moisturizer foils.Out: Farmacy Honey Potion foil. Ins: PTR Water Drench Moisturizer foils.Out: dPHue scalp scrub foil.   Ins: Living Proof Prime style extender foils.Out: dPHue scalp scrub foil. Ins: Living Proof Prime style extender foils.Out: Glow Recipe Pink Juice moisturizer DS.  In: FAB Facial Radiance polish DSOut: Glow Recipe Pink Juice moisturizer DS. In: FAB Facial Radiance polish DSOut: SR Ice ceramide moisturizer mini.  In: SR Luna Oil mini.Out: SR Ice ceramide moisturizer mini. In: SR Luna Oil mini.Out: Bumble&Bumble dry shampoo DS.   In: Sebastian dry shampoo DS.Out: Bumble&Bumble dry shampoo DS. In: Sebastian dry shampoo DS.Out: sawtched FS Olaplex No 6 cream.   In: swatched Living Proof Restore leave-in conditioner.Out: sawtched FS Olaplex No 6 cream. In: swatched Living Proof Restore leave-in conditioner.Outs: FS Huda Beauty liquid lipstick. Benefit mini cheek palette.   Ins: Becca highlighter (Opal), Smashbox DS liquid lip (Crimson Chrome), Lipstick Queen DS Altered Universe lipgloss, Buxom DS mascara.Outs: FS Huda Beauty liquid lipstick. Benefit mini cheek palette. Ins: Becca highlighter (Opal), Smashbox DS liquid lip (Crimson Chrome), Lipstick Queen DS Altered Universe lipgloss, Buxom DS mascara.Outs: Skyn Iceland ice gel (1 pair), Korres mini sleep mask, PTR mini pumpkin mask.   Ins: FAB radiance pads (10), Boscia DS Pore Pudding mask.Outs: Skyn Iceland ice gel (1 pair), Korres mini sleep mask, PTR mini pumpkin mask. Ins: FAB radiance pads (10), Boscia DS Pore Pudding mask.Out: Fresh mini Lotus Youth Preserve cream.    In: Drunk Elephant mini B-Hydra serum.Out: Fresh mini Lotus Youth Preserve cream. In: Drunk Elephant mini B-Hydra serum.

I realize this last trade is a bit of a stretch, but I was hoping it might be ok since the 111Skin serum was in Ipsy and FFF bags quite a bit over the last year. I am open to suggestions on how to make it work if people don't approve:

Out: 111Skin FS serum.    In: Sunday Riley FS moisturizer.Out: 111Skin FS serum. In: Sunday Riley FS moisturizer.

Please let me know if anything looks wonky; I put these together on little sleep after working my work week in 3 days!

@snoflakefaerie - I'm cool w/ the trade as is, but I also have no interest in dry shampoos. 

@CC3616 @snoflakefaerie I wasn’t sure if we’re waiting to hear from me...just in case:

I won’t be using either dry shampoo, but I think dry bar makes more sense than Sebastian. Dior makes sense too! 

as a side note, what’s a good item to trade for the mirror? 

@pinyo I think you're okay to take it out as an extra if nobody opposes. Can't remember what happened in the past in these situations?

@snoflakefaerie All looks good except maybe the Bumble and bumble for sebastian. If anyone else can weigh in because I'm not positive but I don't think sebastian is a prestige brand at ulta. Is anyone interested in the sebastian dry shampoo? 

Totally forgot to tag people @gymgirl2 @IttyxBittyxMe @CC3616 @kariyava  Also @pinyo let me know if you want me to include this little Ulta button mirror; I think it's similar to the Bite one you're talking about?

(I will wipe it clean).(I will wipe it clean).IMG_20191029_061333.jpg

@snoflakefaerie Omg yesss! I’d love the mirror if you don’t need it! 

for the trades, I wasn’t so sure about the dior/mj and the bumble/Sebastian, but if everyone thinks it looks good, I’m happy too! 

@pinyo @CC3616 

I totally didn't catch that about the Sebastian but you're right. I was trying to keep another dry shampoo in the box since there seemed to be interest in them and overlooked it since I got it as a sample. I can do 1.6 oz mini of Dry Bar Sparkling soda if that works instead (or both if the dry shampoo is wanted)? Screenshot_20191029-220912.png

Also I tried to calculate the value of the palette vs the eyeliner and I got Dior FS $62 for 0.24 oz at a sample of 0.07 oz to be ~$18, and the MJ eyeliner FS $25 for 0.5 g at a sample of 0.34 g to be ~$17. I can also put in a Clinique Pretty Easy liquid liner if that sweetens the pot? I'm not wed to the Dior though. Happy to take either trade out of I can't make it work.

Thanks all!

@snoflakefaerie The bumble for drybar is perfect and no issues with the dior for MJ, that is okay too. You can ship! Sorry I tried to reply sooner but had issues logging in on my phone and wasn't able to sneak on a computer at work until now.

It looks fine to me @snoflakefaerie!

it looks fine to me @snoflakefaerie

it looks fine to me @snoflakefaerie

I was about to post my trades, but the site ate my post. I'll update later today from a computer than can handle all the pictures. Sorry for the delay friends!

Yay! I got the shipping notification from @faeriegirl . It should be here on Friday. 

@lmaster can you send me your address? I don't think I have it.

Address is on its way @snoflakefaerie 😆♥️

157 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 157 replies
  • 264 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors
Photos44
  • luxetrade.jpg
  • midtrade.jpg
  • notrade.jpg
  • 58B28921-EC65-4A84-A765-9A092D8F7FFE.jpeg
  • 8D9A3DA1-ADBB-444A-92D4-F7F79691C6FE.jpeg
  • D4F3B754-CB42-4A16-95C7-01569C6DD4A4.jpeg
  • 1BA35544-8FE1-459F-94D1-148ECFB31E00.jpeg
  • 6D3E0E47-992C-43D4-9BEE-535F15C559A5.jpeg
  • 12DFF8C3-8EC3-428E-85AC-B82CB356D3FB.jpeg
  • E6CB2490-DB04-418C-A0FC-32F3A01A9CD9.jpeg
  • 1B906CB5-7D39-4CB1-ADA2-625FB068DF9C.jpeg
  • AB82D69E-DE05-40B8-A9E1-6A6CAE8F5C67.jpeg
  • Out: dPHue scalp scrub foil.   Ins: Living Proof Prime style extender foils.
  • Out: Glow Recipe Pink Juice moisturizer DS.  In: FAB Facial Radiance polish DS
testing