Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

FALL MID/HI END 2019 TSB BOX

The holidays are near and what better way to treat yourself without splurging?! To participate you must have participated in a TSB box, participated in a gift exchange, be a unicorn mailer, or be on the good trader list. If you are interested and don't meet the requirements but are established in the community you may be considered to participate with a $50 deposit on a case by case basis. The box will be skincare, hair, and make-up products. US lower 48 only please. 

** If you aren't eligible to participate but think this looks fun I encourage you to be more active in the community, get involved in secret santa this year after being more active, or send some unicorn mail!!! Participation guidelines help protect the people involved and their items. Please don't forget that we all had to wait our turn to participate at some point too. **

Spoiler

Participants/ISO
faeriegirl- DE minis, christophe robin haircare, masks

Snowflakefaerie-

-Glow Recipe Avocado retinol eye & face mask, Watermelon Pink Juice moisturizer, Blueberry Bounce Cleanser

-Arcona Wine Oil (and maybe other things)

-Biossance

-Sunday Riley Juno oil

-Farmacy

-Go To Face Hero

-Korres Wild Rose products, Black Pine eye serum

-Herbivore Lapis Oil, Bakuchiol retinol alternative

-Tarte Knockout Tingling Treatment

-Volition Snow Mushroom Water Serum, Celery Green Cream

-Youth to the People serums, masks, and creams

-Sheet masks and other skincare that is silicone/alcohol-free

-Wavy/curly hair products, and vivid color stuff

-Olaplex products

-Mini Natasha Denona, Viseart Petite Pro 2, 4, 5

lmaster

gymgirl2-
-Biossance Tea Tree Detox Mask
-Marc Jacobs Highliners in non-black color
-YSL, Huda, Dior, Armani lip products - is okay with slightly used
-eyeshadow brushes for small eyes

Pinyo-

Aerin lip conditioner

Fresh lip scrub

Burberry/buxom mascara

Laneige sleeping mask (any size including samples)

Davines (including samples)

Dry shampoo (not dry bar)

Exfoliators

Sensitive skin face washes

Translucent powders (lm, kvd, tarte, etc)

Lip products in general

Boscia charcoal pore pudding

Soothing/hydrating sheet masks

Black liquid pen liners

Beauty blender solid cleaner

Mini mirror (that isn’t too heavy. My bite button mirror broke Smiley Sad )

Hair conditioning treatments

Nars eyeshadow primer

Ciate liquid lipstick in diva

IttyXBittyXMe- Charlotte Tilbury lippies, Barbara Sturm 

Kariyava- lip balms/masts (Aerin, Fresh, Jouer, ByTerry, Bite, Laneige), lipstick (Bite multistick in almond, warm pinks and reds), lip gloss (shimmery toppers, warm pinks, warm reds), setting powder (LM, Tarte), PTR FirmX peeling gel, Living Proof prime style extender, Bumble & Bumble hairdresser's invisible oil protective primer, dry shampoo (Klorane and others), masks (Fresh and others), Blinc mascara amplified, Anastasia clear brow gel, Kate antibac clearing lotion, FAB facial radiance pads, Paula's Choice skincare (CLINICAL 1% Retinol Treatment, RESIST Super-Light Wrinkle Defense SPF 30, RESIST Anti-Aging Clear Skin Hydrator, SKIN PERFECTING 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant), and new DS face moisturizers (any).

CC3616- hi end masks, natural/organic brands, SR luna, DE moisturizers/hydra serum, hydrating serums, herbivore body products, chanticalle rose cream, SKII cellumination cream, amika dry shampoo. hand creams, DS olaplex 3,4,5, bite mini lippies, Dr. Jart tiger grass cream

Item Trading Guidelines

Spoiler

-Don't trade out more value than you're adding to keep the experience fun and fair for those ahead of you.

-Don't add doubles/multiples unless someone ahead of you is looking for an item.

-Trade within brand range. Ie: don't trade tarte for dior. 

-Only trade high end items for high end items. Be prepared to provide value of your high end trades if requested. 

-This box is gonna be tight! Due to space please only smaller FS items or FS that someone is ISO.

-Try to trade within the same category when possible: ie skincare for skincare.

-Don't take all of one item.

-Be mindful of maintaining balance of items for those ahead of you.

Valuing Guidelines

Spoiler

-If there is discrepancy of values you may be asked to calculate.

-Swatched items deduct 10% in value calculation.

-Lightly used deduct 20% in value calculation.

-DS value will be calculated off of the largest size available

-If the item is a long term clearance resident, the clearance price will be used.
-5 DS items = 1 FS items when trading by item.

General Box Housekeeping

Spoiler

-Post your trades within 3 days of receiving box and ship within 2 days of getting approval. If there are any issues with completing in this timeline PLEASE communicate with me/the group.

-Provide shipping details within 1 day of shipping the box.

-Mark your used/swatched items with the stickers provided and clean them before putting them in the box. 

-Do not swatch items, even if they are already swatched.

-Do not put expired items in the box! There are many websites to check expiration.

-Do not put used unsanitary items in the box (liquid lips, mascaras, etc). Only lightly used items that are able to be sanitized such as lipstick and powders. If you are unsure if it’s acceptable to add, ASK!

-If you are sending a liquid without a seal please kindly tape it closed. 

-Please be sure palettes are protected in the box.

-If you receive the box with unsanitary products or items not as marked notify me immediately. If you swatch new items or send unsanitary or expired items I will not hesitate to leave negative feedback in the traders thread. There are plenty of online resources to see swatches.

-Post your trades with PICTURES that clearly show what you are taking out and putting in.

-You must have at least 50% of the groups approval to ship, with the person ahead of you approving as well. Please make an effort to follow this thread and weigh in on trades.

-Please maintain the organization of the box. 

Reference list of ulta prestige brands 

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-11-07 at 9.17.51 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-11-07 at 9.18.06 AM.png

Re: FALL MID/HI END 2019 TSB BOX

Proposed trades. I tried to keep everything as close as possible please let me know if I need to change things.

FS mid-range skincare. Farmacy green clean for Volition jet set mask58B28921-EC65-4A84-A765-9A092D8F7FFE.jpeg

Mid-range makeup. Lipstick queen mini and Fenty primer mini for Bare Minerals and NARS primer mini.8D9A3DA1-ADBB-444A-92D4-F7F79691C6FE.jpeg

D4F3B754-CB42-4A16-95C7-01569C6DD4A4.jpeg

Mid- range hair. Briogeo mask mini for Bumble and Bumble dry shampoo mini.1BA35544-8FE1-459F-94D1-148ECFB31E00.jpeg

Luxe hair. Christophe Robin mask mini for Christophe Robin sea scrub mini.6D3E0E47-992C-43D4-9BEE-535F15C559A5.jpeg

Luxe makeup. MAC ruby woo, YSL mini, Givenchy mini, By Terry FS eyeliner for FS 6 pan Pat McGrath bronze ambition, mini Pat McGrath pigment, mini CT foundation and pillow talk lipstick.12DFF8C3-8EC3-428E-85AC-B82CB356D3FB.jpeg

Luxe skincare. DE marula and Beste cleanser minis for DE A passioni and Umbra minis. 5 DDG peels for Tatcha and SKII sheet mask. E6CB2490-DB04-418C-A0FC-32F3A01A9CD9.jpeg

1B906CB5-7D39-4CB1-ADA2-625FB068DF9C.jpeg

Cross luxe swap. Hourglass bronzer mini (lightly used) and Laura Mercier mini for 3 La Mer minisAB82D69E-DE05-40B8-A9E1-6A6CAE8F5C67.jpeg

@CC3616 @pinyo @lmaster @snoflakefaerie @kariyava 

Thank you ladies! The box is packed and ready to ship to @snoflakefaerie. I’ll PM the tracking number tomorrow.

RE: Re: FALL MID/HI END 2019 TSB BOX

@faeriegirl those look great and you have enough responses to ship! Thanks for getting them posted so quick 👍🏼 I think the goodies you put in will go quickly but I hope a couple make it back to me 😊

Re: RE: Re: FALL MID/HI END 2019 TSB BOX

Awesome @CC3616! I should be able to ship it tomorrow.

Looks good to me, too @faeriegirl 

Looks good. Enjoy! 

@faeriegirl - Wow can't believe you got the box sooo fast. Those trades look good to me! 

RE: Re: FALL MID/HI END 2019 TSB BOX

Wow you’re fast! These trades look great to me.

Looks good to me!

looks great @faeriegirl

looks great @faeriegirl

The box arrived safely I will post pictures soon of my trades.🤗

@snoflakefaerie @kariyava @pinyo @faeriegirl @IttyxBittyxMe @gymgirl2 @lmaster I will be updating the main post as well so info is easy to find but wanted to update as the box gets close to arrival. 

Items with pink/purple stickers are lightly used. Items with yellow are swatched. A friendly reminder please don't swatch any box items 🙂 There is a sheet of stickers taped to the box flap.

Please be sure to keep luxe items and mid-range items separate in the box and repack into the provided bags to help keep it easy for those ahead of you. Also please post separate pictures of your luxe and mid-range trades. 

If a baggie is broken please replace it with the smallest size plastic baggie. smaller baggies = less room in the box full of excess baggies and more room for goodies.

Please unbox items to save room when able. 

Most people tend to trade into the box in excess of their trade because all of the lovely BIC babes are generous and amazing people. Sadly the size of the flat rate box keeps getting smaller 😞 Which means lots of items in don't always fit well. I did my best to trim down the starting box to the best items and leave room for a little growth and bigger items as able but please be mindful of how much extra you're putting in and how items fit in the box to avoid shipping headaches for those towards the end. 

A reminder to keep to mid/luxe brands. Please no drugstore brands, low end sheet masks etc. Only known prestige ulta, sephora, nordys, barneys, space nk etc type brands unless something someone is specifically ISO.

As able please keep up with the thread (I feel ya, life is crazy!) since we need approvals from participants to ship the box forward. It's helpful to tag everyone when you post your trade also so they're notified.

Trade picture examples for those who haven't participated before:

Spoiler

luxetrade.jpg

above would be my luxe trade with items I'm taking out on the left and items I'm putting in on the right. I would be prepared to calculate values on luxe trades but don't need to provide them upfront. I am trading 1:1 skincare at the top and adding an extra makeup item at the bottom. At the top I'm trading within the product category (ie: oil for oil, eye for eye) which is ideal when possible but not necessary 🙂 

midtrade.jpg

above would be my mid trade with items I'm taking out on the left and items I'm putting in on the right. Again at the top I traded mask for mask which is best case, but you can see my bottom trades weren't like that at all

And below is a trade that wouldn't be approved:
notrade.jpg

Out items on left, in on right. Things wrong here: At the top I'm trying to take out luxe (SKII and guerlain) and trade in drugstore and mid. The creme shop mask wouldn't be approved since its not a prestige/sephora brand. At the bottom again trying to trade mid for drugstore. The NYX wouldn't be approved to go in the box. 

Helpful tips for your trade pics: 
- Have something physically separating your ins and outs.
- Keep luxe and mid trade pictures separate.
- Show makeup, skin, hair trades separate when possible. 
- List your items if your pictures are zoomed out or hard to see. 

I knew I'd forget something! Also I didn't include any foils with the exception of single use mask foils in the mask bags due to space 🙂

Sounds great!! @CC3616 

RE: FALL MID/HI END 2019 TSB BOX

Hi all, here’s some bigger items, FS items, and tools I will include if anyone is interested in them. @pinyo @snoflakefaerie @faeriegirl @IttyxBittyxMe @gymgirl2 @lmaster @kariyava

Re: RE: FALL MID/HI END 2019 TSB BOX

@CC3616 I am possibly interested in the Omorovicza cleansing balm and Olaplex, too. Is the 111Skin the vitamin C serum that came in the FabFitFun/Ipsy boxes? If so, I'm interested. I would be in to the ND palette, but I already have that one. 

it is the vitamin C boost @snoflakefaerie 🙂 

@CC3616 

Such amazing goodies! I would definitely use the davine, both omorovizca, and the opalex! They’re all FS? I’ll have to find FS stuff to trade for it 🙂 

Yes they are! There's also a TS oi milk spray as well starting in the box. DS trade in's are okay too as long as values are close on the luxe items 🙂 The trading ratio was 5 DS = 1 FS in previous TSBS 🙂 @pinyo . Since FS items are harder to trade out sometimes, can you check with the group on interest on them too? thanks!!! 

Sounds great @CC3616 . Can’t wait for the box to start!

Conversation Stats
  • 157 replies
  • 264 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors
Photos44
  • luxetrade.jpg
  • midtrade.jpg
  • notrade.jpg
  • 58B28921-EC65-4A84-A765-9A092D8F7FFE.jpeg
  • 8D9A3DA1-ADBB-444A-92D4-F7F79691C6FE.jpeg
  • D4F3B754-CB42-4A16-95C7-01569C6DD4A4.jpeg
  • 1BA35544-8FE1-459F-94D1-148ECFB31E00.jpeg
  • 6D3E0E47-992C-43D4-9BEE-535F15C559A5.jpeg
  • 12DFF8C3-8EC3-428E-85AC-B82CB356D3FB.jpeg
  • E6CB2490-DB04-418C-A0FC-32F3A01A9CD9.jpeg
  • 1B906CB5-7D39-4CB1-ADA2-625FB068DF9C.jpeg
  • AB82D69E-DE05-40B8-A9E1-6A6CAE8F5C67.jpeg
  • Out: dPHue scalp scrub foil.   Ins: Living Proof Prime style extender foils.
  • Out: Glow Recipe Pink Juice moisturizer DS.  In: FAB Facial Radiance polish DS
testing