Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Enablers.... Dang!

I can't remember which thread it was on, but one of y'all mentioned Nordstrom's Rack having makeup and beauty products. And, dang, sure enough mine did!! How'd I NOT know this?

Well... this is what just one shelf looked like, and there were about 5 like this:

IMG_6652.jpg

And, why yes that DOES day UD eyeliner for under $4...

IMG_0586.jpg

And I got ALL these polishes!!  Ack!

IMG_8114.jpg

Re: Enablers.... Dang!

hahahaha

Ewww about the beauty products being there forever.  I did notice that a LOT of the polish was totally clumped in the bottle.  I was careful to check each color I liked.  There was an amazing holo polish, but alas... it was solid in the bottle!  Smiley Sad

Wow... you guys really went to town at the Rack!  I'm definitely hitting mine again after the holidays!

So I went to TJMaxx yesterday (like I do every week), and found VIKTOR & ROLF Flowerbomb 3.4 oz for $99!  I also found some other goodies & presents. I signed up for a TJMaxx card which took $21 off my order AND I'm getting another $10 in the mail. 

I think that's a great deal. I highly recommend scouring TJMaxx and Marshalls beauty section!

Oh my gosh, I'm so glad I didn't walk into Nordstrom Rack the last time I was near one since my budget is tight until January, but I will DEFINITELY stop in next year!

Our has only been in town since october and they have already gotten a pretty bifg chunk of my funds...it's right down the street, and so easy to stop in right after work..... Ugh!!! So hard to stay on the wagon until 2014!!!

Ummm a little embarrassed about the bad grammar and mispelled words above...note to self: Even when excited, SLOW DOWN! LOL

You can edit girl. Smiley Wink

Sometimes I'll write something then realize later that I used the wrong they're/there/their or similar a pet peeve and I will go back and edit. **bleep**? Yes that's me. Smiley Happy

This thread has officially become dangerous for me.

JUST SPOTTED: Illume' Eternal Nomad body butters, body wash and self tanners at Nordstrom rack ! I saw Thai lily, Mango coconut, Medirterranean, and cactus something.......the body butters were only 8$! Yay for delicious smelling Christmas gifts!

JUST SPOTTED: Illume' Eternal Nomad body butters, body wash and self tanners at Nordstrom rack ! I saw Thai lily, Mango coconut, Medirterranean, and cactus something.......the body butters were only 8$! Yay for delicious smelling Christmas gifts!

Also Butter London Polishes for 7$ Smiley Happy Happy Day

I kept thinking about this thread and finally made it to my Nordstrom Rack! Sooo much Stila, UD and Butter...I was in heaven! And believe me I wanted to buy a lot more than I did lol.

Also the pics above look a lot nicer than at my store... Everything is picked over and missing pieces. My NARS set was the only one without fingerprints in it! Yuck.photo.jpg

Nice NARS Set!!!

Ohhhh I love that Nars set! I hope my rack gets that!

Oh my gosh that's crazy.... I need to locate the nearest one! Thank you

if anyone wants to enable a socal gal, let me know what you see in the Oxnard area and all the way down to Long Beach/Brea. 

Conversation Stats
Photos5
  • IMG_6652.jpg
  • IMG_0586.jpg
  • IMG_8114.jpg
  • 20131215_143240.jpg
  • photo.jpg