Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Dynamite December Hauls 2021

Tis was the night before Christmas,

And not a creature was stirring....

(Except for those who waited & procrastinated! 😉)

796d78d17a6ed0696247ba7bcc4bbcd4.gif

c018b2d709ad2b75a7d73a61c94946ca.gif

  

tenor (20).gif

For any holiday that you celebrate this time of year, 

show us all the goodies dear. 

(Please post remaining Nov hauls in Nov thread until tomorrow Dec 1. )

Re: Dynamite December Hauls 2021

@sister13   I'm sorry to hear about your hair loss.  If you find anything that works, please let me know.  I almost took a picture to share here of the handful that I get every day, brushing or combing after washing it.

I do know that at least twice a year, spring and fall, supposedly your hair goes through a shedding process.  I hope for both of us that's all it is.

Thanks! My good friend has recommended a maca supplement, she feels that helps most with stress and possibly hormone related factors. This started happening for me immediately after doing a scalp scrub for the first time (since I was feeling my scalp was dry) and immediately saw more shedding in that shower, that has continued daily for months. I have a lot of hair to begin with but started to get more concerned. It was also after an extended period of extreme stress (that hasn't really abated most of this year). So, I've also just been trying to get better sleep and nutrition, which is not always easy. I'm sorry you're having the same problems - it's very distressing! @Ispend2much6 

I'm living for all the hauls I'm seeing, and not gonna lie, my cart just got a little bigger!

Mines is not exactly a haul, but a product I really wanted for more than a year. I finally got the Dyson Airwrap and I'm so obsessed with it!

I even put a seatbelt on it to protect the goods 😂

IIMG_5827.JPG

Nice haul, @JessieJoePRO!! Enjoy your goodies!! 

OMG!! Y'all are the sweetest!! thank you for responding, my heart is so full.

I'm a newbie here, if I answer in the wrong area, please forgive me. 

Gotta keep that baby safe @JessieJoePRO ! Congrats!

That color is EVERYTHING, @JessieJoePRO.

Right?! It's the perfect blue and copper combo 😍 It comes with a super soft blue bag for travel too. I'm so excited!

Very nice!! Enjoy @JessieJoePRO 

Great haul @JessieJoePRO. I really need to purchase a case for my Dyson Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Iron/Fuchsia .

@JessieJoePRO   Too cute- and smart!  Enjoy!

@JessieJoePRO Smart ppl protect their investment 😘

LOL I saw the thumbnail of this picture and had to click on it. I love the airwrap...and that blue 😍

Ohh, so exciting! I keep debating this one but I don’t style my hair often enough to justify such a purchase. Enjoy! @JessieJoePRO 

Honestly, same! I noticed I am more excited about doing my hair now, so even for giving my hair a quick dry I am reaching out for it.

If you ever get it, please share pics and let me know how it works for you! 😄

The seat belt is so necessary, that's precious cargo you got right there! Great pick up! 

So excited for you, @JessieJoePRO! Enjoy!

Congratulations on getting your Dyson @JessieJoePRO ! I hope you love it!

@JessieJoePRO Haha love that! Congrats!

Congratulations on buying this treasure, @JessieJoePRO !  Very cute photo with the seatbelt!  😊

IMG_3350 (1).JPG

Haul #4 (there are more hauls coming)  this one is  both sephora and ulta. 

- ulta GWP purple sample bag (I didn't show the samples inside because I know when i typically order mine i never take a close look at what is listed until i open it that way its a surprise for me. just in case anyone else does this like i do i didn't want to reveal what i got in case they ordered the same color bag)  

-benefit - prize pack mascara GWP

-benefit - Georgia blush

-benefit - dallas blush 

-benefit - gold rush blush

- olaplex no 3

-benefit - rocketur  blush (not pictured) (i sadly left it out when laying everything out LOL)

-Ofra Glazed doughnut highlighter

-Flower - warrior princess mascara, royal black

- cover girl lash blast clean volume mascara 

- mac - stone lipliner

- Yves saint Laurent 100 point perk mini lipstick 

- Milani supercharged brightening under eye tint

- la girl shockwave eyeliner - lullaby x2 (this eyeliner always makes me both happy and sad its pretty vibrant and glides on like a dream but it's not retractable nor can you sharpen it. so once it's gone which is after under five uses, it's gone. still, it's pretty reasonably priced. I try to stock up on a few when they hit sale and only use them on the holidays or special events. so I don't go through them so fast. 

- kitcsh pro Small Bun forms (i was so excited to get this I can't do my hair I am so uncoordinated when it comes to anything but a frail attempt at heatless beach waves,  and heatless curls. I've never been able to pull off buns or braids. no joke I ripped the package open and was over the moon to see there were picture instructions on the back (I'm typically a visual learner so this was great) I had a bun in my hair on the first try it was the best one I've tried yet these form things are great!) I have a feeling it will look more put together even still the more I try it out! so yeah I'm a fan only one of them cost four dollars. 

-Kitsch pro mini bun forms (i read the mini ones would be great for space buns!!! I've only done space buns twice & both times were definitely test runs. , I also did glitter roots along with it and my floorboards have never forgiven me for the second part. )

revolution soap styler "for soap brows" - I've wanted to try out the soap brow trend for a while hopefully this goes well. 

Tarte shape tape ultra-creamy in fair natural (I have no idea if this is my shade and I have never tried it so hoping for the best)

Conversation Stats
Photos277
  • 796d78d17a6ed0696247ba7bcc4bbcd4.gif
  • tenor (20).gif
  • c018b2d709ad2b75a7d73a61c94946ca.gif
  • 1201211517.jpg
  • 1201211515.jpg
  • 1201211518.jpg
  • D80CCB0D-53BF-45F8-8F27-CFC3EFA2D2B9.jpeg
  • 5069BC05-6BB9-42B4-9AC9-B53F93CD9605.jpeg
  • hauls2021-Dec-1-1.jpeg
  • hauls2021-Dec-1-3.jpeg