Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Desirable December Hauls 2022

Time to finish up the holiday shopping and maybe help others with ideas on what to get their friends and family members.

Sephora is having their last sale this month on Friday December 2 to Sunday December 11, 2022.  You can save 20% your purchase with the code GETGIFTING and 30% off Sephora Collection.  It is a one time use code at Sephora. Sephora Kohl's has their own unique code which you can find in your Kohl's wallet in your account or in your Sephora email.

I cannot wait to see what you hauled this month.

77AB6F99-5B84-4D7A-8782-25937E6F1377.jpeg

F8866DD2-F9E5-47B7-BDE7-A908A4434E4B.jpeg

Re: Desirable December Hauls 2022

Thank you @ather ! Hopefully I'll actually travel in 2023! 

Amazing items! That Fenty is such a cute gift! Love the liner storage and your deep, mysterious and beautiful nail colors! I have some PMG Star Wars stuff on the way, I can’t wait! Enjoy! @WinglessOne 

Thank you @sister13 (hope you enjoy your Star Wars goodies!), @Kim888, @faeriegirl, and @SportyGirly125 ! 

Excellent haul @WinglessOne! Those swatches look gorgeous!

That is such a great storage idea @WinglessOne !

@WinglessOne Amazing haul!

@WinglessOne Happy birthday and I have to say--that pencil case is genius!

Thank you @CookieGirl1 @Mellmars1185 ! Here's the Amazon listing for the binder page: 

There's also a black version. Last time I checked, it cost a bit more than this teal green one.There's also a black version. Last time I checked, it cost a bit more than this teal green one.

They also come in black (black colored edge instead of teal green) for a higher price. 

Hopefully being able to quickly see all my liners like this will help stop me from buying more unless I need to replace an old spoiled or dried out liner. 

@WinglessOne Thank you so much. I was trying to look foe it but couldnt find it! I really needed some help 😁

@WinglessOne Thank you for posting the holders!! That is genius. I love the Sith one, that was very hard for me to resist. 

@Samtian  I kept going back and forth on the Sith palette. In the end, I couldn't resist the Midnight Sun-ish color story. The Droid palette was a must-buy for me, for R2 reasons. 😄 

@WinglessOne I don't blame you!

@WinglessOne Beautiful swatches. The copper shade is really eye catching and pigmented. They are honestly all so pretty. I really like what you did with thr pencil holder. I am 100%going to grab one of these. Right now mine liners are not stored very well. I like how you can see everything and they are so organized and all in one compact place.

I can safely say this is my last haul of 2022, since there's only one day left in the year. 🙂

Givenchy Mini Le Rouge Couture Lipstick Set  is so wonderful- I think this set would work for absolutely everyone. And I can wear every shade, and that never happens with a set.  I'm really happy to have found some reds I can wear.

givenchy box.jpgTop- 17 Rouge Erable and Sheer Velvet Matte and 37 Rouge Graine; bottom Intense Silk 37 Rouge Graine and 116 Nude Boise.Top- 17 Rouge Erable and Sheer Velvet Matte and 37 Rouge Graine; bottom Intense Silk 37 Rouge Graine and 116 Nude Boise.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Sheer 17 Rouge ErableSheer 17 Rouge ErableSheer 37 Rouge GraineSheer 37 Rouge GraineIntense Silk 37 Rouge GraineIntense Silk 37 Rouge GraineIntense Silk 116 Nude BoiseIntense Silk 116 Nude Boise

Il Makiage- hard to pass up $5 to try a foundation that would hopefully work better than my favorites at half the cost.Il Makiage- hard to pass up $5 to try a foundation that would hopefully work better than my favorites at half the cost.Shade 035 Woke Up Like ThisShade 035 Woke Up Like ThisApplied on area to your leftApplied on area to your left

This foundation didn't work for me.  It was a little light, but it oxidized on me quickly in an odd way.  It didn't really turn orange, but it made me look sallow.

Vapour Beauty has gone out of business.  I included swatches because there are still some sites carrying some of the items. 

It's kind of hard to be really happy about a great deal when it comes at the expense of the end of someone's dream and livelihood.

Eye palettes Labyrinth, Hypnotic.  Blushes Smitten, Instinct, ObsessEye palettes Labyrinth, Hypnotic. Blushes Smitten, Instinct, ObsessMoonlight highlighter, Aura Multi Stick Lure, IntrigueMoonlight highlighter, Aura Multi Stick Lure, IntrigueHigh Voltage Lipstick Chere, Au Pair, MadamHigh Voltage Lipstick Chere, Au Pair, MadamMoonlight highlighterMoonlight highlighterMulti sticks Intrigue, LureMulti sticks Intrigue, LureBrow before Architect Brow Gel in NightfallBrow before Architect Brow Gel in NightfallBrow with NightfallBrow with NightfallLip Nectar Coquette, TempehLip Nectar Coquette, TempehWearing Labyrinth palette, Nightfall brow gel, and Enlighten Mascara (Vapour makes two mascaras; this one makes lashes more pronounced.)Wearing Labyrinth palette, Nightfall brow gel, and Enlighten Mascara (Vapour makes two mascaras; this one makes lashes more pronounced.)

The Givenchy has a great color selection I think @Ispend2much6 . Vapour will be missed! 

@Sunnysmom  I agree; they did a great job of shade selection!

@Ispend2much6 the lip nectar looks so pretty!! Great haul

@lmaster  Thank you!  This HAS to be my last impulse great buy.  I have 2-3 Oribe products and one Kiehls product I want to get, and that should be it for awhile.  A long while.

@Ispend2much6, that Givenchy set has some beautiful lipstick shades.

@itsfi  I agree (obviously!)  These two formulas are great!

@Ispend2much6  Great haul!! Too bad the foundation was a no go. 

1,499 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos303
  • F8866DD2-F9E5-47B7-BDE7-A908A4434E4B.jpeg
  • 77AB6F99-5B84-4D7A-8782-25937E6F1377.jpeg
  • F746D8AB-20A3-43F5-BD6F-9FB6C6090E22.jpeg
  • IMG_20221201_104029689.jpg
  • IMG_20221201_104100299.jpg
  • 20221202_132427.jpg
  • Clinique Bare Pop, Sephora Satin Hydrating lipsticks in 08 Stronger Than Ever; 20 Never Enough; and 18 Extreme Power.
  • The one shade I had never tried of the Clinique Pops- Bare.  I can see why it's popular.  A beautiful everyday shade, and it has the perfect amount of shimmer to make my lips look fuller.
  • 08 Stronger Than Ever
  • 18 Extreme Power
  • 20 Old Rose
  • Chikuhodo 2023 Collection (Chocolat)
  • Chikuhodo 2023 Collection (Framboise)
  • 12.1.2022 Hauls - Byredo & WA.jpg
  • 12.2.2022 Byredo + WA.jpg
testing