Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Desirable December Hauls 2022

Time to finish up the holiday shopping and maybe help others with ideas on what to get their friends and family members.

Sephora is having their last sale this month on Friday December 2 to Sunday December 11, 2022.  You can save 20% your purchase with the code GETGIFTING and 30% off Sephora Collection.  It is a one time use code at Sephora. Sephora Kohl's has their own unique code which you can find in your Kohl's wallet in your account or in your Sephora email.

I cannot wait to see what you hauled this month.

77AB6F99-5B84-4D7A-8782-25937E6F1377.jpeg

F8866DD2-F9E5-47B7-BDE7-A908A4434E4B.jpeg

Re: Desirable December Hauls 2022

Thanks @Kim888 ! 

What a fun haul @WinglessOne! Love the jewel tones polishes in your haul - those will be gorgeous!! 💅🏼 That butter London base coat and a similar one from Deborah Lippmann are my favorite base coats. ♥️ 

Peach slices new redness relief line caught my eye; I have some skincare items I want to work through but am very interested in your thoughts on the azelaic acid; so far, my skin has really liked the one from Paula’s Choice. 

P.S. I agree with your friend’s feedback on the peach slices snail mucin toner. The CosRX snail mucin essence is a fave of mine but I completely understand how the consistency of it is not for everyone. The peach slices toner is watery, has a more traditional toner consistency. 

Thanks @itsfi ! I'll tag you once I've tested the Peach Slices azelaic acid. Paula's Choice's is still my favorite, but I'm currently on a 30-day test of The Inkey List's and I've enjoyed it so far. 

I tried to deal with the COSRX slime. I really tried. But... the sliiiime! It broke me. 😂 I don't dare try the corresponding moisturizer. The last place I need the sliiiime is in a facial moisturizer. I wish I was one of you folks who like that texture, or can at least tolerate it. 

@WinglessOne - Overall, great hauls!  I really like the Black Magic palette and the Angela lipstick.  Both are lovely on you!

Thanks @Titian06 ! 

@WinglessOne @Amazing hauls. The eyeshadow palette is so stunning. 

Thank you @SportyGirly125 !

@lnum 

The Shiseido cottons are the best out there. I've tried many and Shiseido is always what I go back to.

@lnum  Great skincare.   I have started using Tatcha Indigo Overnight Repair Serum in Cream Treatment 1.7 / 50 .  It’s been terrific for my dry skin.  I hope you like her daytime cream 💕

@Cissy63 I was thinking about trying that one but I was afraid it would clog my pores which happens very easily. I have combination oily skin that seems to run more normal in the winters now and even a bit dry lately. Maybe when I finish these I’ll pick up the travel size of that one. 

@lnum magnificent haul!!

Thank you!

Nice haul @lnum! Enjoy all your goodies!

@faeriegirl Thank you!

Great sale choices, @lnum

Great picks @lnum !

Excellent assortment of goodies! @lnum 🤩🤩🤩

Let me know your thoughts on Drunk Elephant baby facial,  I'm soooo curious!

@CynthieLu I LOVE baby facial. I have used it for a few years now once a week and it gives me very smooth, clear skin. Along with a regimen of the Tatcha vitamin c serum, it has helped to reduce my hyperpigmentation and even out my skin tone. 

Thank you for that @lnum Can i ask what is your skin type? normal,dry,oily or combo? Do you have any skin sensitivities? I have sensitive dry skin and I am afraid of trying the baby facial because I'm thinking it's not for my skin type 😮

I have combination oily skin. It’s pretty resilient because I’ve used chemical exfoliants for a few years now, but my pores get clogged very easily so I can’t use a lot of balm type products and I do not tolerate retinol very well. Even vitamin c and bakuchiol I alternate the days I use it as to not be too harsh on my skin which can get red and irritated easily. Before I tried baby facial I used Herbivore Prism AHA + BHA Exfoliating Glow Facial 1.7 oz/ 50 mL for months to build up my tolerance to chemical exfoliants, it was very gentle. @CynthieLu 

Conversation Stats
Photos303
  • F8866DD2-F9E5-47B7-BDE7-A908A4434E4B.jpeg
  • 77AB6F99-5B84-4D7A-8782-25937E6F1377.jpeg
  • F746D8AB-20A3-43F5-BD6F-9FB6C6090E22.jpeg
  • IMG_20221201_104029689.jpg
  • IMG_20221201_104100299.jpg
  • 20221202_132427.jpg
  • Clinique Bare Pop, Sephora Satin Hydrating lipsticks in 08 Stronger Than Ever; 20 Never Enough; and 18 Extreme Power.
  • The one shade I had never tried of the Clinique Pops- Bare.  I can see why it's popular.  A beautiful everyday shade, and it has the perfect amount of shimmer to make my lips look fuller.
  • 08 Stronger Than Ever
  • 18 Extreme Power
  • 20 Old Rose
  • Chikuhodo 2023 Collection (Chocolat)
  • Chikuhodo 2023 Collection (Framboise)
  • 12.1.2022 Hauls - Byredo & WA.jpg
  • 12.2.2022 Byredo + WA.jpg
testing