Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Desirable December Hauls 2022

Time to finish up the holiday shopping and maybe help others with ideas on what to get their friends and family members.

Sephora is having their last sale this month on Friday December 2 to Sunday December 11, 2022.  You can save 20% your purchase with the code GETGIFTING and 30% off Sephora Collection.  It is a one time use code at Sephora. Sephora Kohl's has their own unique code which you can find in your Kohl's wallet in your account or in your Sephora email.

I cannot wait to see what you hauled this month.

77AB6F99-5B84-4D7A-8782-25937E6F1377.jpeg

F8866DD2-F9E5-47B7-BDE7-A908A4434E4B.jpeg

Re: Desirable December Hauls 2022

*eeeeee!* these are soooo fab! @SportyGirly125 you have the best eye for stuff! These are precious 💖 

@CynthieLu Awww thank you ☺️ 

@SportyGirly125 Jill Stuart knocks it out of the park with packaging and presentation.

@CookieGirl1 @They really do. 

@SportyGirly125  The inside of that palette is beautiful! 

@WinglessOne I’m loving the color story in the palette. 

@SportyGirly125  Everything is so feminine and pretty!

@Ispend2much6 @It really is. 

Jill Stuart products look so pretty, @SportyGirly125

@curlychiquita @I only own a lipstick that @lmaster gifted me. When I saw this collection I loved the color story and the cute bag. 

@SportyGirly125 it is absolutely gorgeous!!! 

Darling @SportyGirly125!

@Sunnysmom Thank you 

Beautiful haul @SportyGirly125!

@faeriegirl Thank you 

Happy birth month to my fellow December babies! 🖤 Here’s hoping we get some great birthday offers and gifts from various retailers that stack nicely with holiday sales/offers! Speaking of sales... 

NARS, Beautylish, Zoya, and Night Owl Lacquer: 

Not pictured: a restock of BeautySoClean Conditioning Brush Cleanser. And yeah, I broke the tinted powder compact. D'oh.Not pictured: a restock of BeautySoClean Conditioning Brush Cleanser. And yeah, I broke the tinted powder compact. D'oh.Not pictured: several Z-Wide paddle brushes and two 32 oz refills of Remove+. I can’t believe Zoya did a second 70% off sale this year! Twice a year is unheard of!Not pictured: several Z-Wide paddle brushes and two 32 oz refills of Remove+. I can’t believe Zoya did a second 70% off sale this year! Twice a year is unheard of!
Swatches & notes: 
Spoiler
NARS: 

• Lipsticks - I shopped the Last Chance section during their sale and grabbed a few Audacious lipstick shades I donalready have. I also picked up Lipstick shade Dressed to Kill, a warm rose red with subtly sparkly gold pearl. 
  • Satin Lip Pencil shade Golden Gate is a backup. Giusti is one I’d always passed up, but now I think it’ll be another good option to keep in my purse/bag. 
  • Blush shade Dominate might be similar to discontinued shade Outlaw, though I think the latter’s a cooler toned berry. I should swatch-compare them later today. 
  • Light Reflecting Setting Powder is something I don’t think I’ve ever tried. Sunstone is a discontinued shade that may work well under my eyes, if used as minimally and strategically as I use concealer there. I’m pretty sure the crack is my fault: I accidentally dropped the compact before opening it. 

People of Color Nail Polish - a new-to-me brand I’m finally trying. Shade Anacaona was GWP. (If you don’t know who Anacaona was, I suggest you read about her.) 

RCMA Pure Pearl Powder - I’ve wanted to play with this for a long time. It’s quite sparkly! It’ll be fun to mix with other products, dust over cream blushes, etc. It’ll take a looooong time to use up this big bottle. 😄  

NARS lipsticks, tinted setting powder, & blush; RCMA pearl powder.NARS lipsticks, tinted setting powder, & blush; RCMA pearl powder.
Jouer: 
  • Essential High Coverage Concealer Pen - backups of shade Dark Ochre while they were half off, plus shade Butterscotch as a tear trough shadow lifter. 
  • GWP: Powder Highlighter Skinny Dip. 

hauls-2022-dec-2-jouerskinnydip.jpeg

Sonia G. Lotus Soft Definer - finally got a second one. I’m glad Sonia decided to make the Lotus brushes available individually, if only for a limited time. Still glad I bought the full set at launch, but now I can add extras of my faves. 

BeautySoClean Conditioning Brush Cleanser (not pictured) - one of my two favorite brush sprays I use between true washings. It won't thoroughly clean brushes (I've yet to try a spray cleanser than can), but it does remove a lot of product and sanitizes if used correctly. I'm still surprised it doesn't bother my skin despite its lime oil content. 

Happy birthday month @WinglessOne ! Wow! Such amazing hauls! ❤️❤️ Those lipsticks are gorgeous and the nail polishes spectacular! Looking forward to your manis! 

Thank you @Saradestin ! I finally redid my nails a couple days ago using one of those EDKs and some Night Owls. Gotta post mani photos soon. 🙂 

Anxiously looking forward to them @WinglessOne ! 😃

@WinglessOne  Great haul!! That is slot of powder. I thought it was to do the glazed nail look I didn’t realize it’s for the face!! I’m sure it will last forever!! Awesome nail polish haul! mateo is the perfect blue! I might need to pick that one up!! Skinny dip was a gwp? It is huge! Looks so pretty!! 

Thanks @ather! It’ll be fun to see how many ways I come up with to use all that powder. 😂 And yep, the full size Skinny Dip was GWP at Beautylish. They usually have good GWPs during their holiday sale. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos303
  • F8866DD2-F9E5-47B7-BDE7-A908A4434E4B.jpeg
  • 77AB6F99-5B84-4D7A-8782-25937E6F1377.jpeg
  • F746D8AB-20A3-43F5-BD6F-9FB6C6090E22.jpeg
  • IMG_20221201_104029689.jpg
  • IMG_20221201_104100299.jpg
  • 20221202_132427.jpg
  • Clinique Bare Pop, Sephora Satin Hydrating lipsticks in 08 Stronger Than Ever; 20 Never Enough; and 18 Extreme Power.
  • The one shade I had never tried of the Clinique Pops- Bare.  I can see why it's popular.  A beautiful everyday shade, and it has the perfect amount of shimmer to make my lips look fuller.
  • 08 Stronger Than Ever
  • 18 Extreme Power
  • 20 Old Rose
  • Chikuhodo 2023 Collection (Chocolat)
  • Chikuhodo 2023 Collection (Framboise)
  • 12.1.2022 Hauls - Byredo & WA.jpg
  • 12.2.2022 Byredo + WA.jpg
testing