Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Delightfully Decadent December Hauls 2023

Tโ€™was the week before Christmas and all through the malls, BICโ€™ers were shopping and collecting their haulsโ€ฆ

IMG_6047.gif

Happy December to everyone! There will surely be plenty of delightfully decadent December hauls as we all get ready for the holidays. Whether theyโ€™re gifts from loved ones or something for yourself, show of your holiday hauls for everyone to see!

Happy birthday to all the December babies! (If youโ€™re like some of my relatives, Iโ€™m sorry you only ever got one present at this time of yearโ€ฆ You are still very special!)

And Merry Christmas, Hanukkah Sameach, Habari Gani, and Happy Holidays to everyone!

IMG_6046.gif

Re: Delightfully Decadent December Hauls 2023

@jaaayp  Oh magnificent haul! This is such a pretty blush shade!  Please tell us how you like it.  Yep @JoSometimes  is our Tower 28 expert๐Ÿฅฐ

Awww @Cissy63! I wouldnโ€™t say Iโ€™m an expert. Thereโ€™s still quite a few products I have to try. I just love the fact theyโ€™re developed with sensitive skin in mind. 

@Cissy63, @JoSometimes definitely is an expert and a GREAT enabler. I tried all these blushes the first week it came out and I never picked one up but I went back because @JoSometimes mentioned it again and LOOK, I OWN IT NOW ๐Ÿ˜‚

@jaaayp @Cissy63 I can play it either and make you buy it or not make you buy it. Iโ€™ll support you in either decision!

@jaaayp That is a beautiful shade! I remember seeing the founder of Tower 28 at Sephoria but she was gone at the second session when I was hoping to meet her. 

Oooh, bummer. There's always next time, I hope @Samtian ๐Ÿฅฐ

Love those face mists @jaaayp ! Enjoy your haul ! 

Thank you @Kim888 ๐Ÿฅฐ

@jaaayp ,

This sounds like a surprise gift from you to you!!  And it's items that you actually want! 

LOL @tsavorite that's very true! Gotta say that's exactly how I felt like ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@jaaayp it's almost kind of fun to get "surprise" orders that you forgot about buying ๐Ÿ˜….  I've also been liking the Tower 28 Beauty Swipe All-Over Hydrating Serum Concealer since I got mine and the rest of your haul looks great too :).

YAAAAASSS. I think the concealer is sooo amazing @CookieGirl1 I probably tried most concealers out there and this one just has the coverage I need and the consistency is just A+ โค๏ธ

@jaaayp Hahaha, totally understandable. I am at the point of my BF/CM orders where I am also forgetting about what is supposed to arrive until it shows up at the door. ๐Ÿคฃ Enjoy all of your goodies, they look beautiful โค๏ธ some great enabling there by @JoSometimes 

@QueenMarceline you get it! Definitely gets a little nuts with all the shipping notifications esp during the holidays ๐Ÿ™ƒ glad I'm not alone!

@jaaayp Hahaha, you are definitely not alone. ๐Ÿคฃ Especially post Black Friday ๐Ÿ‘€ ... I think I've recycled more cardboard boxes in the last two weeks than I have all year. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

LOL! makes total sense @QueenMarceline ! I had to ask TWO of my neighbors if I can shove my cardboard boxes into their recycling bins ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

@QueenMarceline @jaaayp ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

@JoSometimes  ๐Ÿ’ธ ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ˜‚

@jaaayp I love your haul. I love all these products as well. Enjoy!

Conversation Stats
Photos340
  • IMG_6047.gif
  • IMG_6046.gif
  • 20231201_172820.jpg
  • thumbnail.jpg
  • Skin Helpers
  • IMG_0003.jpeg
  • IMG_0006.jpeg
  • IMG_7060.jpeg
  • GWP. The mirrorโ€™s bigger than expected but I like it anyway.
  • Because I really needed MORE lipstick, yep, uh-huhโ€ฆ sighโ€ฆ
  • BECAUSE I REALLY NEEDED MORE LIPSTICKโ€ฆ
  • GWP. Also shown: the sample card of Colorfix shades that came with my Danessa Myricks order. Those will be handy for travel.
  • Linda Hallberg makes good liners.
  • Okay so, *technically* this isnโ€™t lipstick per say. :D
  • Rishaโ€™s tip broke mid-swatch, hence the mess.
testing