Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Delightfully Decadent December Hauls 2023

T’was the week before Christmas and all through the malls, BIC’ers were shopping and collecting their hauls…

IMG_6047.gif

Happy December to everyone! There will surely be plenty of delightfully decadent December hauls as we all get ready for the holidays. Whether they’re gifts from loved ones or something for yourself, show of your holiday hauls for everyone to see!

Happy birthday to all the December babies! (If you’re like some of my relatives, I’m sorry you only ever got one present at this time of year… You are still very special!)

And Merry Christmas, Hanukkah Sameach, Habari Gani, and Happy Holidays to everyone!

IMG_6046.gif

Re: Delightfully Decadent December Hauls 2023

@jaaayp  Oh magnificent haul! This is such a pretty blush shade!  Please tell us how you like it.  Yep @JoSometimes  is our Tower 28 expert🥰

Awww @Cissy63! I wouldn’t say I’m an expert. There’s still quite a few products I have to try. I just love the fact they’re developed with sensitive skin in mind. 

@Cissy63, @JoSometimes definitely is an expert and a GREAT enabler. I tried all these blushes the first week it came out and I never picked one up but I went back because @JoSometimes mentioned it again and LOOK, I OWN IT NOW 😂

@jaaayp @Cissy63 I can play it either and make you buy it or not make you buy it. I’ll support you in either decision!

@jaaayp That is a beautiful shade! I remember seeing the founder of Tower 28 at Sephoria but she was gone at the second session when I was hoping to meet her. 

Oooh, bummer. There's always next time, I hope @Samtian 🥰

Love those face mists @jaaayp ! Enjoy your haul ! 

Thank you @Kim888 🥰

@jaaayp ,

This sounds like a surprise gift from you to you!!  And it's items that you actually want! 

LOL @tsavorite that's very true! Gotta say that's exactly how I felt like 😂😂😂

@jaaayp it's almost kind of fun to get "surprise" orders that you forgot about buying 😅.  I've also been liking the Tower 28 Beauty Swipe All-Over Hydrating Serum Concealer since I got mine and the rest of your haul looks great too :).

YAAAAASSS. I think the concealer is sooo amazing @CookieGirl1 I probably tried most concealers out there and this one just has the coverage I need and the consistency is just A+ ❤️

@jaaayp Hahaha, totally understandable. I am at the point of my BF/CM orders where I am also forgetting about what is supposed to arrive until it shows up at the door. 🤣 Enjoy all of your goodies, they look beautiful ❤️ some great enabling there by @JoSometimes 

@QueenMarceline you get it! Definitely gets a little nuts with all the shipping notifications esp during the holidays 🙃 glad I'm not alone!

@jaaayp Hahaha, you are definitely not alone. 🤣 Especially post Black Friday 👀 ... I think I've recycled more cardboard boxes in the last two weeks than I have all year. 😩

LOL! makes total sense @QueenMarceline ! I had to ask TWO of my neighbors if I can shove my cardboard boxes into their recycling bins 😂😂🤣

@QueenMarceline @jaaayp 😉😉😉

@JoSometimes  💸 🔥 😂

@jaaayp I love your haul. I love all these products as well. Enjoy!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos340
  • IMG_6047.gif
  • IMG_6046.gif
  • 20231201_172820.jpg
  • thumbnail.jpg
  • Skin Helpers
  • IMG_0003.jpeg
  • IMG_0006.jpeg
  • IMG_7060.jpeg
  • GWP. The mirror’s bigger than expected but I like it anyway.
  • Because I really needed MORE lipstick, yep, uh-huh… sigh…
  • BECAUSE I REALLY NEEDED MORE LIPSTICK…
  • GWP. Also shown: the sample card of Colorfix shades that came with my Danessa Myricks order. Those will be handy for travel.
  • Linda Hallberg makes good liners.
  • Okay so, *technically* this isn’t lipstick per say. :D
  • Risha’s tip broke mid-swatch, hence the mess.
testing