Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Delightfully Decadent December Hauls 2023

T’was the week before Christmas and all through the malls, BIC’ers were shopping and collecting their hauls…

IMG_6047.gif

Happy December to everyone! There will surely be plenty of delightfully decadent December hauls as we all get ready for the holidays. Whether they’re gifts from loved ones or something for yourself, show of your holiday hauls for everyone to see!

Happy birthday to all the December babies! (If you’re like some of my relatives, I’m sorry you only ever got one present at this time of year… You are still very special!)

And Merry Christmas, Hanukkah Sameach, Habari Gani, and Happy Holidays to everyone!

IMG_6046.gif

Re: Delightfully Decadent December Hauls 2023

Thank you @makeitup305 🥰

@jaaayp  Haha, same thing happens to me when FedEx and UPS send me shipping notice emails, especially when the sender’s reported as a name other than the brand name. 🤣 Tower 28 has one of my favorite cream blush formulas. I hope you enjoy Magic Hour, and all your other goodies! 

@WinglessOne glad you get it! I just blame that it's just the holidays and that I don't have a problem 😂😂😂

@jaaayp Okaaay! I fully support this haul!

I can’t remember if I asked you about the mascara. Obviously, it’s a favourite. What do you like about it? Is it clumpy or otherwise finicky to use?

And Magic Hour twinsies! I hope this one works out for you. I remember you saying some of the blushes were a bit orange on you. 

I’m fully inspired to try their concealer again. I should have lightened up by now right?

@JoSometimes what happened with the concealer?!?! You didn't like it?!??! 😱😱😱 I took a picture for you on the mascara. Please remember that I have really short and sparse lashes but these do wonders in my opinion. They separate, volumize, AND lengthen so naturally with 0 CLUMPS OR FLAKES WHATSOEVER. best of all, I have oily eye lids and mascaras always smudge under my eyes and NOTHING. The picture with mascara on was after like 16 hours of wear. FOREVER T28 TWINSIESSS

1000012472.jpg

@jaaayp When I tried to shade match in the summer, nothing looked right. Either it came off grey-ish or it was too many shades too light… 

🤙 T28 twinssies!

Makes sense @JoSometimes ! The tones are kinda limited between the shades. Hopefully they come out with more!!!

@jaaayp wow now that is a beauty haul!

Thank you @CorgiMommy 🥰🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️❤️

@jaaayp Ohh I understand you. I almost forgot I placed an order from the same brand. I purchased it about a month ago plus a few BF sales. Very easy to do 🤭. I love the formula of their mascara. I find it so creamy, lengthens and seperates so well. I like how I can build the mascara with the rounded side of the wand. Nothing compares for me. Beautiful blush shade. I hope you enjoy your goodies!

GUUUUUUURRRRLLLL you get it @Mellmars1185 !!! YOU TOTALLY described it 120% better than I did. Hello,@JoSometimes please see above 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lol @jaaayp! “this is how you know you have a problem…” I was just going to blame it on old age for myself, not because I was buying too much. 😝 The Tower 28 concealer is a thing of beauty! 💜 Do you use it solely as an under eye concealer?

@itsfi it's never the old age because WE. ARE. YOUNG 😂😂😂 noo I use concealer all over because I buy concealer that my shade vs a shade or two lighter. I did purchase 2 (I wear 3) and found that it was TOO light for my liking 🤔 definitely recommend if you're in the market!!!

@jaaayp, I picked up # 5 and #6 after searching in store and then going back and forth over it. I haven’t gotten around to using them yet 😣 Soon. Okay, maybe soon-ish is more accurate. 😆 

I know @jaaayp! I have swatches of all the concealer shades somewhere in my camera roll here… or I should have. I’ll check.

5 & 6 have more neutral undertones. I think 2 was too cool and pink toner and 3 was too peachy for me. I wonder (read: hope) the brand will release more colors. They did add more shade in the tinted sunblock foundation. Hoping they might happen soon.

VALID @itsfi my concealer is a bit on the orangey side but I'm very yellow and it looks not orangey (vs if you're neutral). What color do you use on the creamy? I use NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Vanilla I'm thinking if we use the same shade in the nars and 5 or 6 works for you... off to sephora I go 😂

@jaaayp, here’s the swatches of the Tower 

Tower.jpeg

3 could work for me for the under eyes. 5 or 6 work better for conceal blemishes or redness on my cheeks and around my nose.

NARS vanilla works for me under the eyes and for redness on my cheeks and around my nose in the peak of winter. Otherwise for concealing blemishes and redness, I’m around Madeline or cafe con leche.

Ahhhh. Makes sense 🤔 vanilla is my all overshade so I'm definitely a shade lighter... but Melrose works fine because it's thinner coverage so must be an in between for us! Thank you for the swatches @itsfi I know foooorsure 5 and 6 will be way too dark for me 😮💨

That makes sense @jaaayp. Melrose is a good shade for me for most of the year. I can make it work in the summer months since I don’t get too much more sun but if I go on vacay somewhere warm, I could probably do the next shade up, Mulholland. Maybe. Again, I don’t tan much. 🤣 

Wowza! Now this is a fabulous looking Tower 28 haul 🤩 @jaaayp and BIC inspired too. (@JoSometimes knows the good stuff 😉💞)

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos340
  • IMG_6047.gif
  • IMG_6046.gif
  • 20231201_172820.jpg
  • thumbnail.jpg
  • Skin Helpers
  • IMG_0003.jpeg
  • IMG_0006.jpeg
  • IMG_7060.jpeg
  • GWP. The mirror’s bigger than expected but I like it anyway.
  • Because I really needed MORE lipstick, yep, uh-huh… sigh…
  • BECAUSE I REALLY NEEDED MORE LIPSTICK…
  • GWP. Also shown: the sample card of Colorfix shades that came with my Danessa Myricks order. Those will be handy for travel.
  • Linda Hallberg makes good liners.
  • Okay so, *technically* this isn’t lipstick per say. :D
  • Risha’s tip broke mid-swatch, hence the mess.
testing