Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Delightfully Decadent December Hauls 2023

T’was the week before Christmas and all through the malls, BIC’ers were shopping and collecting their hauls…

IMG_6047.gif

Happy December to everyone! There will surely be plenty of delightfully decadent December hauls as we all get ready for the holidays. Whether they’re gifts from loved ones or something for yourself, show of your holiday hauls for everyone to see!

Happy birthday to all the December babies! (If you’re like some of my relatives, I’m sorry you only ever got one present at this time of year… You are still very special!)

And Merry Christmas, Hanukkah Sameach, Habari Gani, and Happy Holidays to everyone!

IMG_6046.gif

Re: Delightfully Decadent December Hauls 2023

@QueenMarceline Tatcha always brings it when it comes to presentation.  Which is a bonus since their products are awesome to begin with. 

@CorgiMommy 100% agreed. It's like the cherry on top of the already delicious ice cream sundae 🍒🍨😍

@QueenMarceline Nice Tatcha haul. I did not know they carry a sunscreen. I just tried my sample of the body milk today. It smells really fresh. Enjoy!

@Mellmars1185 It's my all time favorite 😍, a bit pricey but tbh so worth it. It's the only sunscreen I feel like actually makes my makeup look better when I put it on underneath. It doubles up as a primer so much for me that I've pretty much subconsciously shelved all my primers. OOF. 😬

Ohhhhhh @QueenMarceline I love Tatcha so much and I've never even tried them!!! I've watched so many Youtube videos featuring their products. Idk why I've never bought from them.

Your haul looks beautiful and you got a great deal too 💜 

Here's to clear skin, healthy guts, and plump pouts all 2024 🥂

Thank you so much dear @furbie 🤗 Definitely worth giving it a go, it's definitely one of my top used skincare companies 💜 hands down! 

Also, I'll definitely drink to that. Here's to 2024! 🥂

Wowee @QueenMarceline ! 😍 These look wonderful! I need to try the body oil I think. Glad you love it! What a nice deal ! 

Thank you so much @Sunnysmom 🤗 I'm honestly hooked! @SportyGirly125 recommended the oil to me a month or so ago and I cannot get enough. I'm not 100% in love with the body milk but I usually mix it with the oil to give it the extra moisture I need. But truly cannot recommend the oil and the exfoliating body wash enough ❤️

Here is a haul of my new "Golden Girls" 😆 I got these goodies from Nordy's and Sephora:

The Golden GirlsThe Golden Girlsthumbnail-1.jpgElectric Blue MascaraElectric Blue Mascara

I think I've narrowed it down to my favorite formulas. I really hope YSL releases more shades of Candy Glaze. Yves Saint Laurent Lash Clash Extreme Volume Mascara Electric Blue is going to look amazing 💙

I love that Yves Saint Laurent NU BLOTTING LOTION Pore Minimizer & Mattifying Primer with Salicylic Acid 0.8 oz/... will keep the little bumps at bay that can be caused by some foundations!

I swear, I only have 3 more lipstick hauls to share. I just haven't cracked open the rest of my boxes 😫

Gorgeous YSL haul @furbie !

I’m dying over your haul @furbie ! What’s your favorite YSL formula?

My favorite YSL formula is the Candy Glaze. @makeitup305 I do hope they release more colors in 2024!!! I also like Yves Saint Laurent The Slim Velvet Radical Matte Lipstick and Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture The Slim Matte Lipstick 💛

But, Candy Glaze has been a hit for me in every color, except 02 Sweet Pink. The only reason I'm not fond of that shade is because it doesn't show up well on me.

@furbie I'm a Candy Glaze fan, too. I agree, I want more colors. More nudes please. 

This haul is top notch!! @furbie 

Gracias @lmaster 💙

@furbie WOW you are on a roll with your hauls this month. I'm loving everything and the YSL lippies are some of my favorites. They're hydrating enough and still have good color payoff. 

Thank you @AznAngelLiz 🤗 

I've had to adjust my expectations regarding the lip purchases. Every product isn't going to have the same level of color intensity, and that's fine too! I caught myself becoming disappointed, but if every product did the same thing I wouldn't need more stuff 😆

@furbie, wow, your YSL collection is growing! 😃 The Candy Glaze range is my favorite from the YSL lip products, past and present, though their lip oils are good too. Do you have all the shades in the current Candy Glaze line? 

Omg, I know @itsfi 😊 It was just yesterday when I was gushing about my 1st Candy Glaze, Red Thrill ❤️

I do not have all of the shades. I have shades 3, 4, 5, 8, and of course 11. Hopefully, YSL will release more colors of this collection in 2024. 

So many beauties @furbie ! 😍 YSL makes lovely formulas and so many different shades! The mascara looks like such an incredible blue.  Wonderful present plus for yourself! I get it! 😆 

Thank you @Sunnysmom 🤗

I'm still considering my outfit for wearing the blue mascara. I'll likely wear something neutral on those days.

50 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos340
  • IMG_6047.gif
  • IMG_6046.gif
  • 20231201_172820.jpg
  • thumbnail.jpg
  • Skin Helpers
  • IMG_0003.jpeg
  • IMG_0006.jpeg
  • IMG_7060.jpeg
  • GWP. The mirror’s bigger than expected but I like it anyway.
  • Because I really needed MORE lipstick, yep, uh-huh… sigh…
  • BECAUSE I REALLY NEEDED MORE LIPSTICK…
  • GWP. Also shown: the sample card of Colorfix shades that came with my Danessa Myricks order. Those will be handy for travel.
  • Linda Hallberg makes good liners.
  • Okay so, *technically* this isn’t lipstick per say. :D
  • Risha’s tip broke mid-swatch, hence the mess.
testing