Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Delightfully Decadent December Hauls 2023

Tโ€™was the week before Christmas and all through the malls, BICโ€™ers were shopping and collecting their haulsโ€ฆ

IMG_6047.gif

Happy December to everyone! There will surely be plenty of delightfully decadent December hauls as we all get ready for the holidays. Whether theyโ€™re gifts from loved ones or something for yourself, show of your holiday hauls for everyone to see!

Happy birthday to all the December babies! (If youโ€™re like some of my relatives, Iโ€™m sorry you only ever got one present at this time of yearโ€ฆ You are still very special!)

And Merry Christmas, Hanukkah Sameach, Habari Gani, and Happy Holidays to everyone!

IMG_6046.gif

Re: Delightfully Decadent December Hauls 2023

@itsfi  Great haul!! Hmm weird the good polish brand is not available on Sephora now. So odd. Those glosses are beautiful!! 

@ather, a small(er) but still mighty haul. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿฅฐ It seems like Sephora is doing something  or about to do something new with its nail polish offerings but Iโ€™m not entirely sure what it is. Iโ€™m glad that the Gucci polishes are available online. ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿผ 

Romance is definitely your shade @itsfi .  You're definitely ready for a holiSlay ๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’‹

omg, Iโ€™m blushing โ˜บ๏ธ; thank you @danielledanielle. Thatโ€™s so kind of you to say. Iโ€™m very happy that Romance is part of the permanent collection. โ™ฅ๏ธ I can see this being a repeated repurchase. 

@itsfi those shades really work for you

@CorgiMommy, thank you! Iโ€™ve been very happy with all of the Ami Cole lip oils ๐Ÿฅฐ

@itsfi Fun festive holiday haul! Your photo is so cute. I really like the winter/holiday props you used. The ILNP polish is perfect for the season. It has a beautiful shine to it. The Ami Cole Lip Oils look so smooth and have a lovely hint of colour to them. I have the clear one and enjoy the formula. Enjoy your treats!!

The formula on these Ami Cole lip oils are nothing short of spectacular @Mellmars1185. Love how nourishing they are and the shades available are all so pretty. ๐Ÿ˜ I might be wearing this nail polish a lot this season. ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿผ It really does bring me joy!

@itsfi You take some of the most magical flat lay photos! I lnow this about the haul but Iโ€™m loving that Christmas platter! Some of your picks are very Christmasy and this whole thing goes together so nicely. ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„

@JoSometimes, thatโ€™s very nice of you to say; thank you! This may be the first time since Iโ€™ve been active on the forum that Iโ€™ve used the holiday decor I wanted to more than just a day before the actual holiday. ๐Ÿ˜† Time gets away from me; all the time, it seems. Hereโ€™s to being able to use it again for another post before Christmas passes us by. ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ 

@itsfi Beautiful photo and lovely array of products โค๏ธ Thank you for providing those gorgeous swatches for us, both of those lippies look fantastic ๐Ÿ˜

@QueenMarceline, thank you. The formula on these lip oils are so nourishing. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Great for this time of the year, and the shades are beautiful. 

@itsfi @Very lovely haul and picture. 

@SportyGirly125, thank you. ๐Ÿ™‚ Everythingโ€™s been lovely. 

You have a lovely haul here @itsfi . Your new lip oils are beautiful!  ๐Ÿ˜

@CynthieLu, thank you. Ami Cole lip oils are fantastic. โ™ฅ๏ธ Love that they continue to expand their color offerings. Definitely worth giving them a try. 

I hope they come to Sephora Canada, I'd be so thrilled! I have a wonderful bottle of Reflection that's running low ๐Ÿคžโค๏ธ @itsfi 

@CynthieLu, I wonder if they ship to Canada from the brandโ€™s site. Or if the cost to do so would make ordering direct viable. Hmm ๐Ÿค” 

After I run out I may decide the shipping etc is worth it. ๐Ÿ˜‰ @itsfi. It's a pretty strand up lip oil. โค๏ธ

A tiny Walmart haulette for some essential skincare.

CeraVe โ€ƒmoisturizing cream is new to me and itโ€™s good so far. Perfect for anyone who needs something a little thicker this winter. I wanted to add ceramides into my routine and this was a cheap way to do it. Iโ€™m happy with it so far. 

The Equate Moisturizing Lotion is a dupe of CeraVeโ€™s and itโ€™s pretty good too for a fraction of the cost. Iโ€™ve used this one before and enjoyed it. Itโ€™s a bit on the thinner side and probably better for summer for me but itโ€™s a nice happy medium between everyoneโ€™s skin types in the house.

IMG_6183.jpeg

CeraVe has such a nice weight I think @JoSometimes ! Good to know on the dupe! 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos340
  • IMG_6047.gif
  • IMG_6046.gif
  • 20231201_172820.jpg
  • thumbnail.jpg
  • Skin Helpers
  • IMG_0003.jpeg
  • IMG_0006.jpeg
  • IMG_7060.jpeg
  • GWP. The mirrorโ€™s bigger than expected but I like it anyway.
  • Because I really needed MORE lipstick, yep, uh-huhโ€ฆ sighโ€ฆ
  • BECAUSE I REALLY NEEDED MORE LIPSTICKโ€ฆ
  • GWP. Also shown: the sample card of Colorfix shades that came with my Danessa Myricks order. Those will be handy for travel.
  • Linda Hallberg makes good liners.
  • Okay so, *technically* this isnโ€™t lipstick per say. :D
  • Rishaโ€™s tip broke mid-swatch, hence the mess.
testing