Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Delightfully Decadent December Hauls 2023

T’was the week before Christmas and all through the malls, BIC’ers were shopping and collecting their hauls…

IMG_6047.gif

Happy December to everyone! There will surely be plenty of delightfully decadent December hauls as we all get ready for the holidays. Whether they’re gifts from loved ones or something for yourself, show of your holiday hauls for everyone to see!

Happy birthday to all the December babies! (If you’re like some of my relatives, I’m sorry you only ever got one present at this time of year… You are still very special!)

And Merry Christmas, Hanukkah Sameach, Habari Gani, and Happy Holidays to everyone!

IMG_6046.gif

Re: Delightfully Decadent December Hauls 2023

@Cissy63  wow, fantastic hauls! That e.l.f. haul is epic - they have some very nice products! And those eyeshadow palettes 😍 hope you enjoy everything!

@caitbird  Thank you very much!  I’m very pleased with elf’s lip products. And the lip liner is a great surprise! 

Nice hauls @Cissy63 ! Enjoy all your goodies!

@faeriegirl  Thank you a bunch!😊

Wow, epic elf haul, @Cissy63! I also love your other new eyeshadow palettes! 

@curlychiquita Thank you very much!

@Cissy63 wow, you have been busy shopping. Enjoy all your goodies!

@CorgiMommy  Thanks!  

I totally forgot this was coming in the mail.... this is how you know you have a problem when you stop remembering what you purchased and it just shows up at the door. 

1000012393.jpg

Some of these were inspired from @JoSometimes but I think both of us are pretty much in love with this brand.

I need to "inspire" her back 😂

Tower 28 Beauty Swipe All-Over Hydrating Serum Concealer is hands down, best concealer I've ever used. Yes. Over NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer. Better coverage, better shade match, and NO CREASING UNDER THE EYES.

Tower 28 Beauty Mini MakeWaves Lengthening + Volumizing Mascara Jet another favorite of mine. They were giving this out for free with purchase in addition to 28% off. I purchased the new brown shade (drift) and I already own the black one (jet) but will repurchase anyway so happy to have the backup!

@JoSometimes since you tagged me on a different thread for the Tower 28 blush and Tower 28 Beauty SOS Daily Skin Barrier Redness Recovery Moisturizer 1.86 oz / 55 ml, I couldn't stop thinking about it. I don't think this is the shade but I ended up picking up theTower 28 Beauty BeachPlease Lip + Cheek Cream Blush Magic Hour ENABLER!!!! heh heh 🥰🤭

1000012397.jpg

1000012395.jpg

Ha we can all relate to that I think @jaaayp ! Love what you chose and your pics too. Tower 28 makes lovely products! 

@jaaayp  Great haul! Tower 28 has great products!! I love the blush colours you chose! 

Thank you @ather 🥰 I do love the brush! It's like rosy with slight burnt orange finish which surprised me but also PLEASANLTLY surprised! Been loving burnt overage because of fall but on me, definitely looks summery 😂

@jaaayp  Hmmm maybe will be perfect for your next vacay?

@jaaayp  great Tower 28 haul! I need to try more by this brand, I hear so many good things. Well, I am on a low buy now, so maybe next year 😅

I truly do love this brand! It fits my style of natural looks and everything I've tried works really well on my skin. I'm like just waiting for them to release eyebrow products and setting powder... low buy is such a good idea @caitbird that'll be me in January and February! Or... so I say... 🤭

Nice haul @jaaayp!

Thank you @faeriegirl 🥰

I know how that feels, @jaaayp. 😄 I hear great things about Tower 28 here on BIC.

Hehe @curlychiquita 🤭🤭🤭 yesss. I'm glad to be part of the BIC cult 😂

Some great products! Enjoy @jaaayp 

Thank you @lmaster 🥰

59 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos340
  • IMG_6047.gif
  • IMG_6046.gif
  • 20231201_172820.jpg
  • thumbnail.jpg
  • Skin Helpers
  • IMG_0003.jpeg
  • IMG_0006.jpeg
  • IMG_7060.jpeg
  • GWP. The mirror’s bigger than expected but I like it anyway.
  • Because I really needed MORE lipstick, yep, uh-huh… sigh…
  • BECAUSE I REALLY NEEDED MORE LIPSTICK…
  • GWP. Also shown: the sample card of Colorfix shades that came with my Danessa Myricks order. Those will be handy for travel.
  • Linda Hallberg makes good liners.
  • Okay so, *technically* this isn’t lipstick per say. :D
  • Risha’s tip broke mid-swatch, hence the mess.
testing