Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Delightfully Decadent December Hauls 2023

T’was the week before Christmas and all through the malls, BIC’ers were shopping and collecting their hauls…

IMG_6047.gif

Happy December to everyone! There will surely be plenty of delightfully decadent December hauls as we all get ready for the holidays. Whether they’re gifts from loved ones or something for yourself, show of your holiday hauls for everyone to see!

Happy birthday to all the December babies! (If you’re like some of my relatives, I’m sorry you only ever got one present at this time of year… You are still very special!)

And Merry Christmas, Hanukkah Sameach, Habari Gani, and Happy Holidays to everyone!

IMG_6046.gif

Re: Delightfully Decadent December Hauls 2023

Definitely BIC inspired @CynthieLu since I wasn't even eyeing the Tower 28 Beauty SOS Daily Skin Barrier Redness Recovery Moisturizer 1.86 oz / 55 ml AND I gave up on the blush like the week it came out 😂😂😂😂

@CynthieLu You’re too kind! I know a tiny fraction of the good stuff. There are sooo many brands I’ve yet to try. I’m sure you and @jaaayp  know waaay more than me!

Collectively we have the most knowledge 😉🌠 @JoSometimes and were all so happy too share with one another. 💜

@jaaayp @Amazing haul!

Thank you @SportyGirly125 🥰🥰🥰

scsfds.jpeg

Sorry for the photo, had to take this one at night with flash. Some of my BF/CM orders are still slowly trickling in all of these are purchases from ULTA, Sephora and Macy's. Unfortunately have to call for a replacement of the HomeWorx Blueberry Cheesecake candle, I intended it to be a birthday gift for a friend and the wax is very visibly chipped/damaged on the surface (I assume from bumping around during shipping). If it was for me I wouldn't make any fuss but I would feel bad sticking it as/is in a gift for someone else. Glad I actually popped it open because I was about to pack it up when I noticed some of the mess from the chipped wax around the lid... fingers crossed the replacement gets here by mid December. 🤞

Dr Teal’s is so effective @QueenMarceline ! Lots of fun goodies here! 

Totally agree, @Sunnysmom ! Have been adoring their products for a very long time and love the versatility offered in their bath soak/salt lines ❤️ 🤗

@QueenMarceline  Great haul! I love those epsom salts!! What scent is Voluspa candle you picked up?

@ather Thank you ❤️ This one is in Baltic Amber, it's very beautiful! Dying to try Panjoree Lychee soon 🤗

@QueenMarceline  Panjoree lychee is so yummy smelling!

@QueenMarceline  great haul! Looks like you picked a nice assortment of items! I hope you enjoy, and I hope the replacement candle comes in time!

@caitbird Thank you so much, fingers crossed! 🤞❤️

Nice haul @QueenMarceline! I love Dr Teals!

@faeriegirl Thank you so much 🙂 ❤️

Love Dr. Teal's @QueenMarceline! I'm glad you checked the gift candle so you can get another one.

@curlychiquita Definitely a staple in my home, cannot get enough of the Dr. 🤣

Ohhh I spy some fabulous picks!! @QueenMarceline 

@lmaster Thank you very much ❤️ 🤗

@QueenMarceline  You have a great haul!  I’m happy that Ulta is replacing the candle.  It sounds like a yummy scent!   

@Cissy63 Thank you very much 🙂 me too, the candle is honestly a beautiful scent and my friend is known for baking amazing cheesecakes for her loved ones (I got a raspberry lemon one for my birthday that I still have dreams about from time to time 🤣). When I saw this candle on the site I knew I had to get it for her as an ode to her cheesecake talents. 🤗

30 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos340
  • IMG_6047.gif
  • IMG_6046.gif
  • 20231201_172820.jpg
  • thumbnail.jpg
  • Skin Helpers
  • IMG_0003.jpeg
  • IMG_0006.jpeg
  • IMG_7060.jpeg
  • GWP. The mirror’s bigger than expected but I like it anyway.
  • Because I really needed MORE lipstick, yep, uh-huh… sigh…
  • BECAUSE I REALLY NEEDED MORE LIPSTICK…
  • GWP. Also shown: the sample card of Colorfix shades that came with my Danessa Myricks order. Those will be handy for travel.
  • Linda Hallberg makes good liners.
  • Okay so, *technically* this isn’t lipstick per say. :D
  • Risha’s tip broke mid-swatch, hence the mess.
testing