Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Deals!

Have you all seen any amazing deals lately that we should check out? Today I went to a nearby Tj Maxx to see if they carry any Thebalm makeup. I heard that they might, they didn't. Maybe during the holiday season. I did get a set of brushes from Cythania Rowley for 10 dollars! I never heard of her brand for comestics related items. I mean 5 brushes for 10 dollars plus a holder. Can't beat that price. I also stop by Nordstrom Rack. I suggest going to any ones nearby because I saw a lot of 2012 holiday value sets. I picked up the Want You To Want Me eye shadow palette from Anastasia for 14 dollars. Orginial price was like 34. I also saw Lorac, Smashbox, Urban Decay, Stila, Nars, Too Faced, and NYX. Go see if your Nordstrom Rack carries any of these. 

Re: Deals!

Awww boo I guess I'll have to order online for Thebalm now. 

Girl I know how you feel, I don't like asking for the price of items either. I feel bad about just walking out with nothing too but it is how it is. The price and quality matters.

If anyone likes Omorovicza stuff they have a 20% off code for today only on their website.  It's VDAY20

I went ahead and got the Frankincense oil I've had my eye on >.>  I love it when they have deals, especially with it being so expensive, but it's just so darn worth it >.<

Aaaaaand now that the code's gone they have a cute deluxe sampler bag for spring, darn you wallet!  Y U NO FAT?!

LOL!

Dear website deals....STAHHHP!!!! My walet is NO FAT!!!!

"Websiet deels

wat r u doin

weebsit delz

stahp"

Hahaha, girl!!!! You are too much! Smiley Very Happy

Love it!

Lol, I should have consulted you guys before making the lolcat pictures. My pet peeves with bad grammar prevented me from writing quality lolcat speek.

Haha, bad grammer = great lolcat speak Smiley Tongue

BT was that adorable ball of fur YOUR cat????  i keep looking at it and going "awwwwwwwww"

Oh god no! Or else I'd just be spending the whole day staring at it. One of my facebook friend shared the pic, so I slapped on the text and made the post (c'mon, it's just asking to be made into a lolcat pic).

I do not have the resources, time or energy for pets right now (pets and kids are always the cutest when they are someone else's). Since I squeal over every cute baby animal I see on youtube, I've decided to add volunteer at a Zoo to my retirement option (yes, my career haven't started and I'm thinking of retirement).

68 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • 000_0260.JPG