Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Deals!

Have you all seen any amazing deals lately that we should check out? Today I went to a nearby Tj Maxx to see if they carry any Thebalm makeup. I heard that they might, they didn't. Maybe during the holiday season. I did get a set of brushes from Cythania Rowley for 10 dollars! I never heard of her brand for comestics related items. I mean 5 brushes for 10 dollars plus a holder. Can't beat that price. I also stop by Nordstrom Rack. I suggest going to any ones nearby because I saw a lot of 2012 holiday value sets. I picked up the Want You To Want Me eye shadow palette from Anastasia for 14 dollars. Orginial price was like 34. I also saw Lorac, Smashbox, Urban Decay, Stila, Nars, Too Faced, and NYX. Go see if your Nordstrom Rack carries any of these. 

Re: Deals!

SiJCPs have totally different clearance items than regular Sephoras- I found some Kat Von D lipsticks on clearance that are still regular price on the website.

Laura Mercier is on Hautelook today! Tons of lipsticks and several glosses and polishes Smiley Happy

smashbox 25%off

enter friends25 at check out

not actually a deal but Nordstrom is giving away awesome Chanel deluxe sized samples for any purchase in their Beauty Department!! you can get 3 per order. ordered mine already. Smiley Happy)))

Thanks! Just placed an order Smiley Happy

I was in tjmaxx the other day and I found a calvin klein nailpolish for $3.99. I didn't end up buying it. I bought a philosophy nailpolish there the other day and it stains my nails. >_< I'm kinda scared of high end polish now.

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • 000_0260.JPG