Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Deals too good to pass Up!

The deals are gone (I totally sang The Thrill is Gone as I wrote that)!

Just kidding. They found a new home where the whole thread loads:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Deals-Too-Good-to-Pass-Up-Volume-Four/m-p/2507622#M85425

Re: Deals too good to pass Up!

Even though this is "Canada Only" it's really Canada and SiJCP in the US which has them marked down to $18 today when I strolled through.

http://www.sephora.com/nurture-your-radiance-collection-P390001?skuId=1656339&country_switch=ca

Any other huge Claus Porto soap fans out there? You'll be happy to know that Lord & Taylor has some boxed sets on clearance - I think they're around 60 or 70% off. At very least 50. Plus, eBates is 10% right now. They also have some Royal Apothic hand and lip care sets marked down from $25 to $10. I didn't grab any of those, but I did get enough soap to last a year. Maybe two. 

From Glossybox: 20% off beautybox subscriptions with code GLOSSY2014. Promo valid till 11:59PM PST December 31, 2014. Code cannot be combined with other codes/offers. Not applicable to past or existing orders. For monthly box subscriptions, the discount applies to the first month only. Subscriptions will begin with the box correlated to the sign-up date (ie: if you create a new plan or reactivate an old plan on a December date, the first box you receive will be the December edition).

Not sure if this has already been posted, but REN Skincare is having a 30% off on gift set sale until Jan 11th.  Code is GIFTSET.

I was cruising around the Internet hunting for Paul & Joe stuff, and came across this mix and match sale: buy one Paul & Joe or Anna Sui product, get one half price. I've never shopped the site, so I can't tell you anything about it, but I did learn that they actually have a lot of brands discounted right now. Sorry, no idea when it expires.

btw my question is for Origins site

Also on gilt city, they are having a great fragrance sale with Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci, Bvlgari, Hermes, Versace, Escada, and I even saw one Tom Ford. 

SIJCP has the Ole Henrikson 3 in 1 melting cleanser for $12. It's a 1oz size. Although after doing the math it's not really a steal since the 4oz goes for $34, 1 oz is only worth $8 and change. However spending the extra $4 to try out the product isn't going to put a dent in my wallet either, lol. I think it's exclusive to the SIJCP since it doesn't show up in my purchases and the only size available is the full size online. 

Just realized Clarins has a loyalty program like Dior Diva, in which you submit barcodes of products purchased from authorized retailers (Saks, Bloomingdales, etc.) to get free gifts. Thought it might be nice to share with the ongoing Gilt City $30 off $75 deal. (In addition, the Clarins website itself has a points reward system in which every 200 points equals $20 off a $50 purchase.)

Club Clarins USA

Ulta's beauty break for today 1/14/15 from 12am-2pm CST

On The Shopping Channel (Canada, not sure if they ship to the U.S.), Kate Somerville is on promo. One set in particular caught my eye. 2oz ExfoliKate & 1oz Quench serum for $ 134.99 CAD ($57 savings from Sephora). Might be today only.

If anyone is still looking for the Black Friday Tarte set for $10, it's available again:

http://www.sephora.com/magical-moments-deluxe-best-sellers-essentials-set-P388937?skuId=1636125

The promo freebies aren't that amazing but you may be interested in the $95-value set below.

Fedex just delivered my January and December sample boxes from Sample Society (purchased outside of the subscription).  I loved the Erno Laszlo soap so much that I decided it was finally time to order the Beauty online offer.  I knew I should not have waited so long, because it is OOS.

Next time an offer like that comes up and I choose to sit on it, someone please talk me out of waiting.

Les Couvent Des Minimes, which is a Loccitane subsidiary, have a great sale right now plus 10% off (no promo needed). With a promo code  mycouvent25asd you get free shipping and an additional 25% off! If anyone likes their deliciously smelling Honey and Shea shower gel, it's only $8 (reg. $16) 

Elizabeth Arden 15% off code VIP15 and three deluxe samples with purchase at Kiehls EXTRA (code)

Ebates is offering 10% cash back - Sephora - if you use mobile app

3 of the Sephora Cream Lip Stain colors on sale too for $7
http://www.sephora.com/cream-lip-stain-P281411?skuId=1296136

Koh Gen Do will be on Hautelook today!

Ulta 4 hour beauty break 10AM-2PM CST

Lancome lovers.  Check this out.

Another Flash sale from Philosophy. 50% of fan fav bundle for 6 hours. Until 6pm EST. 

Use code 'tryrhope' for 2 deluxe samples. Free shipping and 3 samples at checkout.

BT

1,523 Replies