Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Deals too good to pass Up!

The deals are gone (I totally sang The Thrill is Gone as I wrote that)!

Just kidding. They found a new home where the whole thread loads:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Deals-Too-Good-to-Pass-Up-Volume-Four/m-p/2507622#M85425

Re: Deals too good to pass Up!

I found the link in a related article, 2 NArs were in the top 10... at like 6 PPM

One of their foundations in a compact hasn't ever broken me out (number one aspect considered for products I recommend) and covers well, and their other stuff is pretty decent if you like the colors.

Also I'm a freak and stalk the ads for those giftcards and buy everything accordingly.  All our paper products brands are purchased based on whats gets me a GC Smiley Very Happy

Ha! I'm like that with Walgreens points. 

Highlighted

Still not getting emails from Lancome (as if I do not place enough orders), but I do get snail mail.

This one is also tempting.

The Tarte deal is so good that I'm taking the Tarte items out of my upcoming 4x point haul and saving money. Also, adding two more items. I love Sephora but want to save more money. Will miss the points though! GAH.

Is August normally a big sale time for most companies? There are so many deals and I'm trying to budget around which brands I want to wait for and which I should immediately snap up.

@spadersgirl

"...Is August normally a big sale time for most companies? There are so many deals and I'm trying to budget around which brands I want to wait for and which I should immediately snap up..."

Yes, most importantly changing seasons to make room for their new line is the main factor. It's like in the summer months leading up to the start of a new school year when everyone is still wearing summer clothes yet fall is around the corner. the stores need to clear out the summer items to make room for new clothes. Sooooo...seasons ending/beginning is a BIG TIME to catch sales, find limited edition items.

Thank you so much. Smiley Happy I used to pay full price (with no extras) for everything and have only begun to hunt for sales and promos since April. I have so much to learn!

If you have not already, check out gwpaddict.  I discovered her site very early into my addiction.  She is the main reason my stash is insane!  Well, her site and the fact that I have a hard time passing on a good deal.  I like nice things, but I love getting a good deal even more.

Stick with us.  We'll get you to the deals.

15 Replies