Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Deals too good to pass Up!

The deals are gone (I totally sang The Thrill is Gone as I wrote that)!

Just kidding. They found a new home where the whole thread loads:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Deals-Too-Good-to-Pass-Up-Volume-Four/m-p/2507622#M85425

Re: Deals too good to pass Up!

It's funny, but I knew what you were talking about.

Origins

I missed the Origins mask promo when it was at Sephora.  Hopefully, this deal pops back up when I come off my no buy, because I really wanted to try it.

Sometimes you can the the pods at the Origins store or even the counter at Macy's. They have them out for people to take. 

Currently at Ulta Smiley Happy

Ughhh UD is my fave brand. 

Oooooh ~ Aaaaah!! Thanks for this one!!

Lots of good make up deals on Nomorerack today, including Edward Bess eyeshadows for $16 + a free sephora lipstick. 

If you are interested and haven't ordered from there before, I think I can send you a $10 credit for your first order via email. 

Uh oh.  Maria is on a no buy.  Let's divert her eyes.  Heart

Haha, I saw this earlier. I was tempted but have enough eyeshadows as it is, and am more interested in his other products (like highlighters and lipsticks)

Product hero shotFree Full Size Dr Brant BB with any $40 purchase online at Ulta. Today only.

The Dr. Brandt is OOS already. Smiley Sad

Highlighted

Well that was fast.

Good luck!  Perfect for people on a no buy.

Where is this?

I cannot type links, but the URL is listed in black at the top, mid center of the picture.

People should check out their favorite repurchase products, go directly to the official site...you'd be amazed at the sales, promo's, gifts, limited edition clearance. I find treasures doing that type of shopping!

AND...the things you can get a huge discount on just because they want, in other stores, it's NOT on sale! It's full price!

I can't stress enough how much money you can save doing this, plus they send special goodies to you hoping to keep you as a customer.

I always buy where I get the best deal, so shopping around is a good idea.

@notcreative

"...I always buy where I get the best deal, so shopping around is a good idea.."

Me too. 

If anyone is still waiting on a 20% code from Ulta, I will give one to the first person to respond to this or the first person to pm me.  It is different than the one I received in the mail, so no worries about it being the same code I gave SDdenm,  

Ulta usually sends me one in the mail and one in an email, because I order from them a lot.  I am trying to stick to my no buy again (except one day I am taking off on 08-03-14), so I need this temptation gone!

It was claimed via pm, but I would still post here if you want one.  Someone else who may not need theirs could be willing to part with one.

I have a code too, it expires in 2 days.

The Sephora Pro Visionary Brushes are on sale for 50% off in stores! I'm not sure if it's SiJCP only or all Sephora stores.

http://www.sephora.com/search/search.jsp?keyword=pro%2Bvisionary

Darn I wish I realized this! I was at Sephora today but didn't wander over by the brushes. I have the pro visionary 120 and it's great for loose powder foundation if anyone is in the market. I use it for the Laura Mercier mineral powder foundation. 

Aw I missed this! Would have totally gotten it during the 3x points promo.