Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Do you happen to know what the items on sale will be? 

@stemchickon IG trendmood1 & beautybudgetcollection posted these photos 🙂 ulta21-1.PNGulta21-2.PNG

Awesome @writtenonpaiges!  You may want to cross post on the Ulta Thread also

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Ulta-GWPs/td-p/2570769

Hey ladies, does anyone know of a Gilt City promo/discount code out there? I know they come up often but I cannot find one. Thanks! 

@orangeya just got the email - MYCITY30 for 30% off 🙂 

My precious! 

Thank you @Sihara and @demons

IMG_20170303_183149629.jpg

If you got this one sale wow what a good deal. I wish they screwed up the price in Canada too lol. I seen this palette in person today in The Bay and thought it was pretty. 

@Sansara,

I missed getting it!  I hope that you like how it wears!  🙂

I got mine today too--glad you scored it 😁

That looks lovely! Can't wait to hear what you think about it!

Soooo. I'm on a no-buy but... got a viral infection in my eye. That means I need to throw out my mascara (and if course sanitize all my brushes and current rotation of makeup) , I'm not sad cause I only keep one mascara open at a time so it's a good excuse to break the no buy lol. . Too Faced Lash Injection was my holy grail, but it's discontinued 😞  I need a tubing mascara for sure, am thinking of getting the Estée Lauder double wear mascara as it seems to add volume which I need and not many tubing mascara do that. 

Anybody able be to help me get the best deal on it? GWP, samples, etc. I live in Canada and usually order online. 

@CheerMomma I'm sure I have a couple deluxe samples tubes of the Too Faced mascara in my stash if you're interested. 

@CheerMomma I don't know if you can order from Macy's, but they have a GWP right now for Estee Lauder that looks pretty nice. Its with a $35 purchase and you can find it on their beauty page. Also earlier today I got a Coupon Cabin email about $5 back on any Macy's purchase of $5 or more. Not sure if it's still available or available in Canada, but it would be a nice deal. Hope this helps 🙂

@@Glitternoodle sadly Macy's don't do beauty in Canada. 

Dior direct- Complimentary new Dior Hydra Life deluxe sample with any purchase through Monday March 6th, no promo code needed.

Not sure if this was mentioned on the thread but on the Official Urban Decay website, the Brow Box is on sale for $9 ONLY!! On the Sephora site, it's still selling for full price, $30!

http://www.sephora.com/brow-box-P204725

I'm not sure if Sephora can price match but if you become a member on the UD website you get free shipping with no minimum!!!

2260795.jpeg

The Urban Decay direct site only has the Brow Boxes in the discontinued packaging on sale ($9, free shipping with Shoprunner).  And, I believe, the only remaining color is "Honey Pot".  The new packaging and colors are full price ($30).  I don't suspect Sephora will price-match this.

New episode of "check your local TJ MAXX and Marshalls".  Here is mine catch of the day and some great things from local store

IMG_20170303_144142889.jpg

Spoiler
IMG_20170303_131911333.jpgIMG_20170303_131401539.jpgIMG_20170303_131342102.jpgIMG_20170303_130923338.jpgIMG_20170303_112940435.jpg

Nice find on the tatcha clearance!!

oooh I'm hitting the TJs in my area of Atlanta, hope they have some Dr Brandt 

I go to Marshalls and TJMaxx weekly. Last night I snagged a MAC Look in the box yesterday for $39. Original price $56.50. 

Last year I found several NARS, MUFE, and Marc Jacobs products at TJMaxx!

7,684 Replies
testing