Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

@notcreative,

We really miss you and send you good thoughts often.  Happy Birthday!  Be well!  🙂

Thinking of you often and wishing you not only a Happy Birthday but happier days going forward. You are missed @notcreative

Thinking of You - cute puppy | Meme Generator

@NancieNano Sent you PMs! 😄

Happy Birthday @notcreative.  I agree 5000%.

Happy Birthday @notcreative we miss you! 

Yes! Happy Birthday @notcreative!! 🎂

I miss you too!

If you go to the link ulta(dot)com/21days you can now see all the details for this months 21 days of beauty event 🙂

Thanks, everyone!  Those aren't the numbers I found when I clicked on the coupon on their website.  I appreciate the help!

I just have a question, I hope no one minds.  I'm trying to use the $3.50 off $15 coupon on Ulta.  I can't seem to get it to work.  I'm using it on some Nivea stuff so it should work.  What numbers should I be entering?  I've tried using all of the coupon numbers and I've tried leaving off the first and the last number but it says it's not valid.  Any hints?  Thanks so much.

500909 according to their website

this morning 509877 worked for me

I must have been typing while you responded 🙂

You can use the one that's on the front page of their website. Try 500909.

Check your paypal emails/account. I got one for $10 of a $60 Ulta online purchase.

Ulta beauty break (you can find it under gifts with purchase)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

If you visited Tarte direct lately, check your emails! I got an email tonight giving me a specific code for 15% off sitewide just because I left some items in my cart from the other day. It is vaild only for tonight! 

HSN Too Faced PreSale:

Screen Shot 2017-03-14 at 7.54.24 PM.png

Code for HSN Beauty: $10 off Your Beauty Purchase of $20 or More - HSNBEAUTY

What You Get

• .56 oz. Chocolate Bon Bons Eye Shadow Collection
  • .27 fl. oz. Better Than Sex Mascara - Black
  • .11 oz. La Creme Color Drenched Lipstick - Sugar Daddy (nude rose shade)
  • .04 oz. Perfect Eyes Eyeliner - Perfect Black (dark black shade) 

FYI- I just tried the "HSNBEAUTY" code and it's for new customers only, so it didn't work for me.  One less impulse purchase!

I was just about to take the plunge seeing how I don't have this palette already but the coupon code does not work for it 😞

If you check out using the visa checkout you can get $20 off a $40 order. It works on this one. 

Thanks!!  I used this to pick up some dpHue Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse which I've really wanted to try 🙂

@amberchap Thanks for the tip! If it works, I will be getting this after all 🙂

7,684 Replies
testing