Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Smashbox Direct- today's deal is up: PHOTO MATTE EYES PALETTE $25 (was $49).

Any Patchology fans here?  Potentially a 69% off deal if you hit the mark on this:

Gilt City: $50 for $100 Patchology credit

FB 30% off code to use on Gilt: FBCITY30

Patchology (direct) new member discount, 15% off code: WELCOME15

So if you spend ~ $120 on Patchology direct, you end up paying $37 ($35 on Gilt, and $2 on Patchology).

I didn't pull the trigger so I'm not 100% sure this would stack.  Unfortunately, I have too many face masks to go through before I can purchase any more...YAY low-buy!! 😕

I have not been able to combine a GC discount with any additional codes (aside from GC codes). usually there is something written into the final print which says "offer not valid with additional discounts" or something to that extent.

Smashbox direct. Tonight only. Use code 'SORRY' for  15% off (because they sold out of today's deal).

Oh wow, that's awesome they made a secondary promo code to cover the fact they sold out of their deal for that day! Way to turn something that would have been a downer into an up!

The SkinStore is 20% off purchase plus free gift with code embrace. 4.9% casback at coupon cabin or 4% at ebates.

They carry Caudelie, Dr Dennis Gross, Anastasia, PTR, Eve Lom, Goldfaden, Jane Iredale, Kate Somerville, Omorovicza, etc....

4/18 – 4/24 for VIB rouge and you can use coupon code ROUGESPRING to get 15% off.
4/19 – 4/24 for VIB and you can use coupon code VIBSPRING to get 15% off.
4/20 – 4/23 for Beauty Insider and you can use coupon code BISPRING to get 10% off. Is this real?

Yes it is 🙂 Should be multi-use and you can use it in stores or online.

Has anyone else not yet received the Saks Guerlain promo? I feel like 8 days is really a long time for them not to have shipped. 😕

@Alicehoopz Did you check your order status online?

Long story short about my order. I`ve placed it like 10 days ago maybe. My paypal account fixed purchase amount (it was pending) and my order status was in progress. I receives emails from Saks and Paypal (order submitted etc).

After 4 or 5 days no email with tracking number. Paypal pending amount disappeared (they did not charge me) and what the most funny thing my order from orders list in Saks profile was gone - like it never existed. They even did not bother to send me an email that it is canceled or there is a mistake or hell knows what.

I contacted their CS and they told me to place a new order.

I placed a new one at Neiman Marcus :)))

@Sansara what was the Guerlain gwp? The Mon guerlain sample or something else? I've had some trouble with Saks too lately but CS did straighten it out. They just had an error and never processed an order until I discovered it was just stuck. This was a few weeks ago.

@AnneMCCwow how common is this "error"?!

It was a DS of the Guerlain imperial cream, supposed to have a $25+ value. But I guess it only has that value if you actually get it 🙄

@Alicehoopz oh yeah I remember seeing that on the website. I've never had a problem with Saks before until this last time and I don't know what happened..

Wow that is so familiar @Sansara !!

Yeah I placed mine 4-4, nothing at all since original email. I called their CS and heads up to everyone: don't ever do that. Long story short, nobody knows, and I was on the phone for an hour with people who thanked me for my business 20 times. I have no idea if I have an order or not, so WHAT business!? Thank goodness the order was just $10.50 but tbh I need those shiseido Cotton's. It wasn't just for the GWP, that just happened to be at the same time

And I've been looking at NM since as they carry the shiseido cotton and offer free shipping 😂😂 (I haven't made the order bc the charge is still pending on PayPal)

I don`t know, what is wrong wits CS at Saks. But every time it is such pain.

Hope you can get your Guerlain GWP 🙂

@Alicehoopz mine came. My bf got me one, too. Let me know if yours doesn't come.

Screen Shot 2017-04-12 at 6.38.13 PM.png

22% off + Free shipping w $25+ purchase at Josie Maran direct 🙂

Screen Shot 2017-04-12 at 6.09.34 PM.png

TJ Maxx is offering free shipping on any purchase, no code needed. Ends 4/13 9 AM.

Beauty Blender solid cleanser is $9.99 at TJ Maxx online. Just ordered one for myself!

This is trouble. I find myself wanting all the pineapple décor there and I can't stop adding things to my cart. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAALP!

7,684 Replies
testing