Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

@dfjsdkfljsdlfI have always ordered outside of the 10a-2p and have gotten it besides when the items went oos. As long as the items come up free then you're good!

L'occitane direct:

IMG_2155.PNG

GWP ($25 buy in) with code FRIEND

frien.JPG

friend.JPG

Macy's

Screenshot_20170611-164734.png

Cross posting Tom Ford update thread: 

Macy's has some Tom Ford private perfume collection i.e. Neroli Portofino and some similar. It is qualified for $10 off every $50 purchase. I just got a 3.4 ml bottle with $60 off and 10% Ebates. This is actually make the deal similar to SAK 20% off

Bobbi Brown is back on Gilt.

$30 Merchandise Credit & Free Gift
Includes
  • $30 credit toward your purchase of $80 or more at BobbiBrown.com
  • Free gift with purchase: pick five travel-friendly mini products, plus a free cosmetics bag

One time use coupon, 25% off all PUR purchases at Ulta.  Please comment if used!

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-06-10 at 7.19.27 PM.png

used, thanks 🙂

Laura Geller is having a customer appreciation sale- 20% off of the items that are not under exclusion (sorry for not listing them; usually it's sale and new items and sets but I can't tell.)  Code: thanks20

Also, free with any purchase (not totally free, because shipping under $50 is $9.95,) is this set of goodies: Mini Spackle Primer Supercharged, Mini Baked Versatile Foundation Medium, Travel Blush n Brighten Tropic Hues, Mini Lash Fortifying Primer, Mini Love Me Due in Purple Currant, and Baked Liquid Radiance Deluxe Sample Golden Medium.

5-23_customer-appreciationw-weel_1900-px_1_.jpg

Sigma direct- free loose shimmer and glitter set with any purchase. Use code 'FREEGLITTER'. 24 hours only. Shipping is $4.95 under $50, free over $50.

IMG_2076.JPG

IMG_2077.PNG

An update on the Gilt City MAC voucher for $25 off of a $75+ purchase:  it looks like the full-sized mascara and liner GWP originally advertised on the voucher is out of stock.  They've replaced it with a full-sized Nutcracker Sweet Lip Compact (from this past holiday season) and a Versicolour Lip Stain in the shade, "Constant Craving."  

Personally, I would much prefer to have the Lip Compact over the Mascara + Liner duo, but yikes at the reviews and swatches of that Versicolour Stain!  😮

MAC Gilt City GWP.png

I only see Versicolour Lip Stain in my cart....

@Sophiaaax3 I got an email about it. 

72 Hours Only:
Redeem Your M·A·C Cosmetics Offer
And Score a Free Gift*
Expires Friday, June 23 at 11:59 PM PDT

But I got that email June 6th, so...

Thanks @tethys180 for the NM beauty cue code 😉 "cuejun". I'm not 100% sure, but this image popped up in the cart, so I'll just assume this is what you'll receive.

nm june.jpg

Spoiler
  • Clé de Peau Beauté UV Protective Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 50+
  • AMOREPACIFIC Age Correcting Foundation Cushion Broad Spectrum SPF 25
  • TOM FORD Illuminating Primer

if your purchase is over $100, you can stack the code with "gorgeous". everything in that photo is what you'll receive. I believe the tata harper is the resurfacing mask

Thanks, @lisainprogress! I'm much more excited about this set than any Lalique product. I'll report back about what I receive when my order arrives.

Please report back 😉 @tethys180

I was tempted to order some stuff just for it. I assume the AmorePacific is the travel-sized version, meaning it's worth $15. Tom Ford and Cle de peau samples, especially DS, are hard to come by.

Anthropologie 20% for signed in members.  They carry great skin care and makeup brands. I managed to snag 2 Votary products for 20% off!

Screen Shot 2017-06-09 at 9.08.49 PM.png

Does anyone know when shop spring usually has double cash back on Ebates?

Dr. Brandt is having 40% off everything. If you haven't tried Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion, you HAVE to try it. If you like Tatcha enzyme powder but wish it's in paste/cream form, try this. It's my holy grail exfoliator. Super fine grains that you can barely feel but takes off dead skin with gentle lactic acid for chemical exfoliation. Refreshing minty smell, not harsh at all and perfect for my combination skin.unnamed (1).jpg

i haven't tried microdermabrasion yet...but i really liked poredermabrasion!

3 Replies
testing