Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

@lisainprogress, I tried it and it was free on a 34.00 item but not a 19.00 item so I don't know what the exact threshold for free shipping is today.(But it's not 40.00 like the site says)

Note: I also tried with a 2.20 purchase and although I couldn't get free shipping, I could still choose the 2 free cushions.(shipping is 5.99)

Thanks for letting me know @NancieNano I really just wanted to try a few items (this is how I am with memebox too). I think I might just bite the bullet and pay for shipping.

You're welcome @lisainprogress. Don't forget to add your 2 cushions if you do place an order. Yesterday they auto populated in my cart but today I had to actually pick them.

I've been waiting to shop for Missha snail sleeping mask for while. This is a good time. First time signing up, you can get free BB boomer with $40 purchase. I thought it's free shipping on $20? End up paying $40 plus tax. Their snail BB cream seems better than air cushion. I know you get 2 cushions per box but still..

Dermstore is sending out 25% coupons.  Good on ALL brands including Sunday Riley and Drunk Elephant.  I got the jumbo Good Genes for $118!

Dermstore has been killing it lately. Fast shipping, a random free sample, and really good sales.

do they ship in Canada?

@jessikacast Were your orders packaged properly? I received a large order on Tuesday sans any packaging materials.  Products were leaking and boxes were smooshed/smashed.

@halfrican

Oh no! I've ordered from them five times and they've all been packaged well, no smashed packaging or leaky products. Did you contact them about it?

@jessikacast

Thanks for your feedback. They offer good deals but I was afraid of this being a trend. The Dermstore is sending replacements for the damaged items.  I respect them fixing the issue.

can you tell me what the e-mail subject line is? Smiley Happy thanks!

@alexislove Can you share the code or is it unique? Thanks!

if anyone has an extra code would they share it? Thank youuuuU!!

If anyone has a coupon that I can use, I would really appreciate it.  I didn't get one for some odd reason.  I found a 25% discount code online SKIN25 but it doesn't apply to all brands and I'm looking to replenish my Drunk Elephant supply which naturally is an excluded brand.

Colourpop!

-Free shipping worldwide

-3 eyeshadows for $10

-3 lip products for $15

-A free mini liquid lip for $20, and every $10 after that!  (max 5)

You just pushed me over the edge, woman! YAY!

I caved too xD  I can't get enough of the super shock shadows

Which super shock shadows are your favorite Madeline7? I've been considering getting a few to try them but don't know which ones to get.

@mganeshaly My absolute favorite is Moonwalk (a green-brown-gold duochrome).  I also really like Amaze, I Heart This, Reversible, and Sailor.  I recommend applying them with a sponge applicator, brushes and fingers wont give you the full color impact Smiley Happy

@Madeline7 Thank you for the suggestions and tip! 

I also wanted to mention that there's FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING for the international folks! 

So much for that no buy. Ended up picking up a bunch of dupes and unique shadows and a few lippies. $40 well spent!! Lol

I've been trying to stay away from Colourpop cause they made me mad, but I can't pass this up with free shipping included! Got 3 of their new(er) pressed shadows to try out. Thanks for pushing me over the edge Smiley Very Happy

It seems like they keep adding offers every day. I wonder if that will continue through the weekend.

Highlighted

GiltCity has Popsugar boxes for $20, $25, and $50. I looked up past boxes and tried to compare them with what's described, but couldn't find exact matches. That said, I had to cut my sleuthing short for work reasons. Anyway, they look very promising.

Also, there's a 30% promo code floating around: FBCity30, but it doesn't appear to be valid on all accounts (wasn't on mine). Ebates is 15% today.

9 Replies