Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

@Anonymous

There were 2 other Dreamer sets today, I would be happy to buy it and send it to you! No need for gas repayment, just shipping is fine.. I wanted to go back to TJmaxx anyway, lol. I will PM you tomorrow if I return and they're still there! 

I only saw the foundation in #62, but I will keep on eye open for ya for #34. 

Anonymous Insider

@Pharm18 YOUR AMAZING!!! I seriously, seriously cannot thank you enough!!! Oh my goodness, thank you!! I'm going to PM you my number and email. 

Hi @Pharm18 will you able to buy dreamer palette for me as well? Pls

@mztm Yes, of course!

CouponCabin direct

$5 back on any $5 or more purchase at Sephora.

I bought a $5 brush from the sale section so basically only paying taxes.:)

A bunch of Formula X polishes are back in stock! 

I was looking for something cheap so I could get the 100 pt Nars blush 😉

That's what I did also 

DermStore is 20% off sitewide with code May2017

@Christin13,  

Even though a "site-wide" Sale,  DermStore excludes some products, like Goldfaden MD.

OCC makeup direct:

liptar.jpg

Oh dang, the one lip tar I really wanted is sold out. Does anyone know how good OCC is about restocking things?

On another positive note, I checked out my Marshalls (I went to two, so go check your local big one, aka the one attached to Homesense as I feel you may have more luck), and I found the MJ palette in "The Vamp" plus an Algenist renewing lip balm on clearance for $3.  Balm was new and sealed, shadows were also new and untouched (I opened four boxes and they were either touched or the latch didnt close), yayyyy!!!!!!

so lucky 🙂 i wonder if that MJ palettes made it to Canada ....

@Anonymous and others, I did NOT get the velvet noir mascara with my online order from May 2nd... I'm actually really angry about it.  I woke up early to order.  I KNOW for sure that there weren't 100 orders made before 7:45am EST (and if there was, I find that miraculous).  I'm finding it weird too that no one is talking about it or saying they got it.  Did anyone even get one or did they just want to make sales (heehee conspiracy theories).  Whatever though, I love the products (gonna post swatches shortly in the swatch thread)

I ordered as well, but around midnight right when it turned May 2nd! Trendmood had posted about the deal beforehand on her Instagram, so I'm not sure if a lot of people ended placing orders as well... My order hasn't even shipped yet though, so I don't know if I was one of the 100 either! 😞 

Try calling. They forgot a gwp I ordered and sent it right out after I called, though they were clueless about the promo. I doubt there was a hundred orders before you. 

Is there a way to subscribe to this thread?  When I click the arrow or wheel above, I am not able to click on 'subscribe'.  Thanks.

Nevermind.  I signed out and back in and it worked. 

Colourpop!

-Free shipping worldwide

-3 eyeshadows for $10

-3 lip products for $15

-A free mini liquid lip for $20, and every $10 after that!  (max 5)

It seems like they keep adding offers every day. I wonder if that will continue through the weekend.

I've been trying to stay away from Colourpop cause they made me mad, but I can't pass this up with free shipping included! Got 3 of their new(er) pressed shadows to try out. Thanks for pushing me over the edge 😄

1 Reply
testing