Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Oh no! I've been wanting to try the lip kits and I almost bought one last week. But now I'm on a strict no-buy because I got concert tickets ;_; I need to stay away from this page lol

Are her lip kits really worth the hype?? I can only see myself wearing the shade baby pink, nothing else >.<"

@Sophiaaax3 does colourpop have a color dupe in its line? They're having free shipping right now.

Wow, I guess I have no choice but to finally try out her lip kits.. 😄

There's a $8.95 shipping fee for order under $40.

25% off Stila Direct with code 25OFF. Free shipping at $50. Does not apply to mermaid glitter shadows

Thanks for posting! I can't seem to get enough Stila! Every time there's a sale I've been grabbing the Aqua Glow Watercolor Blushes, almost have all the ones I wanted now! Hard to have any self-control at such a great steal...

Anonymous Insider

@makeitup305  I swear I need to scroll down first before posting.  I am super slow to the game lol

@Anonymous no worries, more is more! Btw idk if they tweaked it but when I tried to order earlier it wasn't giving me free shipping under $50, glad it is now!

What;s the cheapest item you can buy from L'Occitane? I want to redeem the free shea gift, but i don't like any of their product?

$7 soap is the lowest I can get. Anyone has other suggestions?

Is it worth to buy something just for the 3-piece gift?

I guess whether it worth it is subjective. If you like the shea products enough to purchase something for them, you could purchase more shea products? Soaps are $8 and hand creams are $12. Or the verbena-scented La Flamme candle $10 is pretty, smells great, and is for a good cause.

Anonymous Insider

If you go into a physical store you can pick it up without a purchase 🙂

I went to my local l'occitane on 5/1 to try to redeem this, and the store associate said that the promotion "expired" on 4/30. Not sure if other locations will say the same thing, but just providing a heads up for anyone trying to redeem in stores, maybe call the store before going in

The store I went to was very bit**y. This was 2 weeks ago and the guys just goes "i'm sorry the gift is out of stock".

This was the second time I went to the store, trying to redeem something without a success either time. It really depends on the associate. 

TJ Maxx:untitled.png

Smashbox direct:untitled.png

Did anyone else order early on may 2nd from marc jacobs to try and be one of the first 100 to get a mascara? Did anyone get notification of being chosen? I ordered at 7:45am est so I hiiiighly doubt 100 others ordered before that... mjb doesnt seem like a busy website? My order is arriving today but I have no clue if Im supposed to know about the mascara ahead of time...

Anonymous Insider

@sabrinas I'm going to guess they didn't notify anyone so they can get more people to hope!! I wanted this offer so badly but I didn't get payed till the next day 😞 I wish they would have released the info earlier, I think they would have gotten more sales that way. I would imagine they are just going to include the mascara's in the box for those who were lucky enough. I have my finger's crossed for you!! Please post pictures and let us know..I can't wait to see your picks. I am officially living through you... 🙂

FYI, Nordstrom May masacara event is coming up! Buy two get the third free. My Store said it's May 27th

Thank you! I was just wondering about this yesterday!

Thank you everyone, I ended up getting the following.

metallic bag in purple ( so, so so wanted the unicorn  bag but it was sold out)

Confidence creamy powder foundation in light
Amazonian clay 12-hour blush: Fearless

Power pigment in blissful

Limited-edition clay pot waterproof shadow liner in White. Black was sold out.

Lights, camera, splashes™ waterproof mascara

Bronze & glow™ contour brush

Samples

water foundation SPF 15 blister card

deluxe Amazonian clay highlighter in stunner

testing