Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Laura Galler Direct

GWP with any order

Spoiler
through 4/28/17 11:59 PM ET or WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. No code required.

Free Shipping on $50

Thanks! Pretty nice free gift; debating an order solely for the mini Lash Boss mascara lol...I tried it recently and while I need a couple more uses to fully confirm, it may very well be my new HG. It's the only one lately that hasn't bothered my eyes, and I've been through so so so many the last few weeks. I've never had sensitive eyes before; I dunno what changed but all of a sudden everything irritates them...except this one.

Cult Beauty: Free FS eye cream when you spend 70+GBP on Dr. Dennis Gross. 

I think it was discussed somewhere that they switched warehouse and now you have to pay duties when shipping to Canada? My last purchase was the spring GWP and I did not get charged for duties. Did anyone make any purchase after that? Would love to hear your experience. 

I don't know.  But I know my stuff still takes forever to get here to the US East Coast.  But, no duties charged.

For anyone that missed the L'occitane freebie from about a week ago, an ad to sign up just came up on my facebook feed. If you'd like the link, just pm me

Sent you a pm! Thank You Smiley Happy

I have an Anthropologie 20% off code that I'm not going to use.

It expires tonight at 11.59 pm PT.

Spoiler

Please comment if used!

@lmi82

I just saw this.  Thank you! 

Yup, it worked.

Amazing cosmetics 50 % off

free shipping

GMA  Steals and Deals

Thank you for this!!!! I LOVE their amazingconcealer hydrate stick that I just bought during the sephora spring sale and now I bought 2 for the price of one Smiley Very Happy 

For those, who missed NET-A-PORTER beauty kit, it is back in stock. And trust me - kit is freaking awesome.

Mine just came.  The sizes are huge!

Highlighted

For K-Beauty fans:  Nordstrom has a couple of Too Cool for School items on sale at 40% off!

Thanks @MlleCC! I really like the body butter!

Folks in the Bay Area !!

Memebox pop-up sale from 10am - 5pm (tomorrow and friday), everything will be $5 or less !!

Address: 965 Mission St. San Francisco, CA 94130

*check out their instagram for some items for sale*

I assume they're getting rid of their inventory since they changed the format on their site :/ As a side note, I tried convincing my sister to drop by the sale since she likes k-beauty, but in her words "memebox really asking people to cut work" lol Smiley Very Happy

Thank you, @lisainprogress, for the heads up. I was able to go today at around noon and lots of things were already sold out. I asked the girls who were ringing up purchases if they are going to restock for tomorrow (Friday) and they said they only had the minis (4 for $1), and smaller items to restock. Some other lady even looked around and said she didn't think they'd have a lot left for tomorrow. However, as I was being wrung up, I asked the cashier if she tried the Donkey mask and she said she tried the sleeping one and when I said that there were only the gel moisturizer left on the shelf, the other cashier overheard and said that she saw one more package in the back and that she would get it for me. They were totally cool and friendly, so I was super happy to get the Donkey sleeping mask before I completely checked out.

So anyone going tomorrow, I hope they find some more stock and that you are able to pick up some good items.

FYI, Nordstrom May masacara event is coming up! Buy two get the third free. My Store said it's May 27th

Thank you! I was just wondering about this yesterday!

Did anyone else order early on may 2nd from marc jacobs to try and be one of the first 100 to get a mascara? Did anyone get notification of being chosen? I ordered at 7:45am est so I hiiiighly doubt 100 others ordered before that... mjb doesnt seem like a busy website? My order is arriving today but I have no clue if Im supposed to know about the mascara ahead of time...

@sabrinas I'm going to guess they didn't notify anyone so they can get more people to hope!! I wanted this offer so badly but I didn't get payed till the next day Smiley Sad I wish they would have released the info earlier, I think they would have gotten more sales that way. I would imagine they are just going to include the mascara's in the box for those who were lucky enough. I have my finger's crossed for you!! Please post pictures and let us know..I can't wait to see your picks. I am officially living through you... Smiley Happy

Is there a way to subscribe to this thread?  When I click the arrow or wheel above, I am not able to click on 'subscribe'.  Thanks.

Nevermind.  I signed out and back in and it worked. 

On another positive note, I checked out my Marshalls (I went to two, so go check your local big one, aka the one attached to Homesense as I feel you may have more luck), and I found the MJ palette in "The Vamp" plus an Algenist renewing lip balm on clearance for $3.  Balm was new and sealed, shadows were also new and untouched (I opened four boxes and they were either touched or the latch didnt close), yayyyy!!!!!!

so lucky Smiley Happy i wonder if that MJ palettes made it to Canada ....

OCC makeup direct:

1 Reply