Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Thanks for the heads up - I dove on the Teal bag 🙂  I don't have an MJ nail polish, but I would LOVE to get a nail polish (or really anything) in that same color!

This is so tempting except I HATE nail polish lol

Pretty convinced both the pink and green bags have it since I see nail polish shades that would match those bags perfectly..Assuming I'm following this whole scheme.

But idk if I want to risk it. SUCH A HARD DECISION!

Teal is my favorite color so I think I may get that one! I hope they're good!

Anyone have a link? I cant find it!

it should be in the "new" section @Madeline7

Got it, I was looking at the marcjacobs beauty section, not the marcjacobsbeauty website

Up to $82 retail value.

"THREE FULL-SIZE COVETABLE MARC JACOBS BEAUTY MAKEUP FOR NAILS, LIPS, LIDS OR LASHES"

Would be nice to get an eyeshadow palette (the trio ones) 😄 A girl can dream.... But my gut is telling me that it will be an eyeshadow stick

It's possible! The email has this photo:

IMG_3813.JPG

Ohh I didn't even notice that @txcatx

Thanks!!! 

I'm guessing it will contain a nail polish, a gloss, and a shadow stick. I almost didn't order the green one because I already have Nirvana, but fingers crossed it includes a different green polish.

love the glosses and shadow stick so I am pretty ok trying most shades.

Arghhh I want one but there are 3 bags! How do we know which one to choose 😛 

This is so tempting...anyone going to try it? 

Ordered the green. Sigh I have been so bad this week and NEED to hide my paypal account.

I ordered pink and green. I hope I don't get polishes I already own in there! haha

BTW the code Welcome15 gives you 15% off and you may or may not have luck with the codes velvet and ship.

I just went to grab my credit card to order but stopped myself when I saw my purse next to the four empty Sephora boxes and reminded myself I still have another few items from the sale that have yet to ship... lol 

im sure curious to see what everyone ends up with though!

Anonymous Insider

I don't know where to post, but the PLAY box subscription is opened up again, for those interested.

this was available in Canada stores last week so I was able to grab and get 15% off too 🙂 really pretty selection except Marc jacobs sugar sugar - really pale shimmer gloss and Tarte lip its too dark brown...the rest are nice colors

15% off Lancome direct with orders $49+, promo code FLASH

Laura Geller: Take 40% off non-new items through 4/28 with the code FAST40

Screen Shot 2017-04-25 at 7.21.38 AM.png

4 Replies
testing