Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

I've been waiting to shop for Missha snail sleeping mask for while. This is a good time. First time signing up, you can get free BB boomer with $40 purchase. I thought it's free shipping on $20? End up paying $40 plus tax. Their snail BB cream seems better than air cushion. I know you get 2 cushions per box but still..

is it free shipping on any order?

@lisainprogress, I tried it and it was free on a 34.00 item but not a 19.00 item so I don't know what the exact threshold for free shipping is today.(But it's not 40.00 like the site says)

Note: I also tried with a 2.20 purchase and although I couldn't get free shipping, I could still choose the 2 free cushions.(shipping is 5.99)

Thanks for letting me know @NancieNano I really just wanted to try a few items (this is how I am with memebox too). I think I might just bite the bullet and pay for shipping.

You're welcome @lisainprogress. Don't forget to add your 2 cushions if you do place an order. Yesterday they auto populated in my cart but today I had to actually pick them.

I know yesterday it was @lisainprogress but I dont know for how long. Usually free shipping starts at $40.

Thanks @Maria88 paying for shipping aways gets to me!!

@NancieNano The cash back basically just gives you cash back value on your purchase. You can then then use that money towards a future purchase.

So if you already made a purchase sign in to your account. On the top of the page you will see your reward balance in parenthesis next to the words "My Account." Hope that helps!

Thank you @Maria88!

just noticed ebates has some stores at 14% cash back today. 

If you guys missed the Funfetti set that was exclusive to HSN, TooFaced has 4 of the components on their site today for only $30

469.JPG

@ZombieMetroAnt I couldn't resist this and placed an order.  It's too cute and "needed" a mascara.  Thanks for sharing this!

I do not need this and am usually not a big fan of Too Faced but this is pretty and I received a targeted code for 10.00 off a 20.00 order @ZombieMetroAnt!

Anonymous Insider

@ZombieMetroAnt I was just talking about the Funfetti set, how funny!! What a GREAT share, I know a lot of people just wanted the blush and not the palette so this is AWESOME NEWS!! Thanks so much for sharing!! I love the gloss in this set, great for every day and the little brush is very nice for contouring (if you can mess up her pretty) 🙂

It's so darn cute. I do wish the purple on the blush were baked in rather than an overspray, and that the blush were scented like the gloss... but still 😊 lovely.

If you like K-Beauty or Asian Beauty there's a 30% sale going on for April Fools Day at BEAUTIFIIX (my own) today only with code APRILFOOLS

APRIL FOOLS SALE.jpg

Tarte 30% off Friends & Family sale April 3-6

Code: FESTIVAL

Per trendmood (instagram)

Nars--14% ebates and this promo that just popped up on Facebook but doesn't seem to be working yet.

IMG_3185.JPG

Nice! It is still not working :(. Did you see it on their Facebook? I could not find it.

@fatimanguyen it is working now 🙂

Today is the last day for Missha sale!!!

30% off plus 10% cash back, and now FREE SHIPPING.

Also GWP. I can confirm that the Magic Cushion GWP are the full size and come with ANY purchase.You get two: 21 and 23

Let me know if you need a referral!

2 Replies
testing