Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Bath & Unwind - 3hour sale @Ispend2much6

@veronika23  Thank you ma'am!

The have the Caudalie Beauty Elixir that I love for an amazing price but I can't get it because it it a "hazardous material" and can't be shipped to the US Smiley Sad

That stinks.  The Caudalie Beauty Elixir is my #1 favorite product of anything I own!  I was fortunate to find some at Nordstrom Rack a couple of months ago (after someone here posted about it) for $14.97 each!!!!  It is a very pricey product.

@EvilLemons It has reached HG status for me too! Bath and Unwind has a 100mll bottle for less than what we pay for a 30ml bottle. Glad you were able to find some at the Rack. Unfortunately I don't have one close by

I wonder what's hazardous about it... I mean that's usually something we see for nail polishes and I've gotten them from the UK before so this is really odd.

Lots of holiday sets loaded onto the sale section:

A tad miffed since I bought most of these at full price, anyhow, here's a sampling:

Spoiler

Thank you @ZombieMetroAnt!! I really didn't want to order yet another palette, but I have been eyeing the Totally Cute palette for a while now and couldn't pass up on half price!! I almost bought the Merry Kissmas set during the holidays and really wanted Ladyballs, so that was another big YES! I also got the Cat Eyes palette which looks perfect for travel. Thank you for enabling me....ok back to my regularly scheduled no buy Smiley Very Happy yeah right!!

LOL @Glitternoodle!  You are too cute Heart

Who was I kidding - as salty as I was, I still ended up getting a couple things I had missed also.

@ZombieMetroAnt thanks Smiley Happy I knowwwww how you feel!!! I hate when something I bought goes on sale, but unfortunately in just makes me wanna buy a backup haha. If I was willing to buy it at regular price I must NEED another one (or two) at sale price, right?!?!? Smiley Very Happy

Oh my! I would LOVE to buy all those products! Why ooooh whyyy do I live in the Netherlands :'( 

Shipping to Canada is so expensive! Sweet prices otherwise!

Highlighted

VIOLET GREY limited edition box THE BEAUTY SET THAT GIVES BACK (thanks to MSA for information and value calculation). Price 100$, value 227$. violetgrey(dot)com

What`s in the box?

• May Lindstrom The Honey Mud Gentle Cleansing Silk, full size 100 ml
  • Joanna Vargas Euphoria Mask, full size 5 Pack
  • Agent Nateur N °3 deodorant holi(stick), full size 30 ml
  • Pai Chamomile & Rosehip Calming Day Cream, deluxe travel size 10ml
  • Tata Harper Hydrating Floral Essence, deluxe travel size 15ml
  • KNC All Natural Collagen Infused Lip Mask, single
  • Signature gift box

This is such a great deal--that ML Honey Mud is so, so good and is worth $90 by itself!

Yes, I try to tell myself "you don`t need another ton of skincare", but this deal is sooo awesome!

I REALLY want this XD
But I am drowning in product

ugh it's going to be really hard to talk myself out of this one....

Thank you!

Free Meatballs at Olive Garden. Today only. lol!!

Spoiler
Free Order of
Meatballs
Offer valid on 3/9/2017 only.
Present this coupon to receive a free order of meatballs with any adult dinner entrée purchase. Offer valid for one order of meatballs (3) per coupon. One coupon per check. Offer not valid on chicken meatballs. Dine-in only. Coupon is not redeemable for cash and cannot be combined with any other coupon. Cash redemption value is 1/20 of one cent. May not be reproduced, sold, transferred or traded. Sales tax paid by bearer. Visit olivegarden.com. © 2017 Darden Concepts, Inc. Valid 3/9/2017
Coupon Code: 13
Print or show this email to your server.

MMM Meatballs!!! I have been making Turkey Meatballs for my "diet" lol and they are yummy!!!

The Poodles would love these and your meatballs!  lol!!!!  

It's National Meatball Day!  Seriously.  I heard it on the radio.

@Ispend2much6,

National Meatballs day is seriously my kind of holiday!  Smiley Happy

@tsavorite  If only it was the same day as National Chocolate Cake Day. Smiley Happy

Do Neiman Marcus give any samples with beauty purchases or just the beauty cue? I don't think I've ever bought anything online from them before!

5 Replies