Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

The semi annual sale at VS is still going on and I got this email for an extra 25% off one clearance item.  I think there may be some good things still left. I plan on taking advantage of this coupon. 🙂IMG_0261.PNG

the 25% works on the UGG boots that are on sale 🙂

OMG I didn't know that!! that is awesome.  I might get back on there and place another order if there's any of those left!!

@Fireoved

It's an extra 25% off all sale (except for bras & panties) in the store if you can make it in. There are some really good deals left...

I didn't know that!  The closest VS to me is about an hour away, 😞

so I usually shop online deals.  There's also a code for free shipping on purchases of 50.00 or more on the website too.

Does anyone else think those feet look awfully bony?

lol yes!!  I thought so too, but could be the way I screenshot it, lol.

So sorry if that picture looks too big / weird I tried commenting this from my phone lol and I don't know if it turned out.

Currently on Edward Bess's Instagram, his latest post says that the first 20 people to tag three friends and repost his image with the hashtag "EdwardsEdit" Get a free lipgloss and blush/lipgloss thing.

His username is edwardbess.  Now, I'm not sure if this is the first 20 people on both Facebook and Instagram, or if he takes the first 20 from both combined (and based on the time of peoples posts).  He has this on FB as well except there have been over 20 people who entered on there (I show as the 19th valid person) while on Instagram it shows as only 11 people have entered.  So, if it's 20 from Instagram and 20 from Facebook, if you're quick, you may make it into the Instagram pool of people for some free goods 😉

edit: ive been chosen on instagram!!! Yay!! 😁😁😁

Thank you ❤️ I've 'entered' via Instagram, how will I know if I'm to receive it? (Even though I am within the first 20)

I got a private message from his account! 🙂

Thank you 😊

I saw your post and participated. I will receive one too! Thank you @sabrinas 😄

Congratulations @sabrinas! That's such a great brand.

i don't know where to post this, but did anyone's konjac sponge from People Shop come in with...Moisture in the bag? It's fully sealed. I'm not sure what to do..That can't be good, right

I order those from Julep all the time (love them). I actually ordered 6 from the People Shop to save some cash as I replace mine often. They ship them wet, because they dry out within 24-48 hours and would crack and break in shipment if they shipped them dry. 

If yours ever completely dries out, just wet it (without dropping it) and it will become nice and squishy wet again. I love that they dry out, because it is harder for bacteria to thrive. I alternate mine with other things (Clarisonic, Luna, physical exfoliant, muslin cloths, etc) to prevent from using it multiple times in a row. I like that they dry out.

Mine came wet as well. I was reading through comments on MSA, and it seems the Julep sponges do come like this.

I've had a boscia one before, and it was slightly damp when I opened it as well.

@Alicehoopz @Tamara76 @begonia46

No worries, I've been using konjac sponge for over 10 years since I was in high school. From different Asian brands to some US brands, I've have some rock hard ones as well as ones with moisture in the bag. It really depends on the brand. 

As long as it's still sealed, it should be OK. 

Thank you!   I should have asked the lovely ladies here before I tossed mine!   Now I will have to order one to try .  🙂

Do you use a facial soap on yours or just use it to exfoliate?  @Sodayui

@Tamara76

Oh~~~ I think ULTA would have it as freebie someday...(the Julep one)

I have combination/oily skin, so I use this one in the morning with mild face wash (like fresh soy cleanser). My friend with Normal/dry skin use this with just water in the morning. 

I've never consider it as a ‘’exfoliater", actually it's very gentle on skin but with better cleansing results than hands.. So I guess it's my face wash tool??? 

Thank you!  I actually found a Boscia sponge in my stash (must have come in a gwp bag because I don't remember buying it), so I will try it out this morning with my OH Red Tea cleanser!   💗 @Sodayui

1 Reply
testing